aye, guess who's new-

softhearts

if god hates gays then why are we so cute
hello, i'm saturn. i'm a 13 year old agender, and i really love brendon urie. idk what else to put here, but i enjoy making friends and role playing panic! at the disco ships like brallon [brendon urie x dallon weekes] and ryden [ryan ross x brendon urie]

Last edited:
welcome to rpnation, saturntables!
we're glad to have you join us here on rpnation.
if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have a great time here :-)

Hey there! Welcome to the site! Be sure to check out the site rules, which are in the top of the Introductions section. They'll help a ton. If you need any help or tutorial stuff, let me know!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I have absolutely no clue about anything you're talking about, but I still like you and name you my friend! :)

Hey there! Welcome to the site! Be sure to check out the site rules, which are in the top of the Introductions section. They'll help a ton. If you need any help or tutorial stuff, let me know!

alright, i'll be sure to do so! thank you!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

thank you! haha, i'm just regular old saturn. i'm looking forward to these role plays, including the medieval you mentioned..

I have absolutely no clue about anything you're talking about, but I still like you and name you my friend! :)

panic! at the disco is a band, and brendon urie is the frontman, aka my idol. i aspire to be a musician like him, haha. thank you!!

also, quick question. it says above, "You require 10+ posts to be able to create new Private Messages, signatures, profile posts. Once you meet this criteria, it can take up to 15 minutes for the site to fully register and process this. This message will auto vanish when the site processes your met criteria." but i'm not too sure how to make posts? i'm confused with the layout of the website, you see. may i ask how to "post"?

Welcome!
As for the post question, well, simply post on a thread (like you have been here) and away you go! You should have a little info box at the top that tells you how many posts you've made (well it does on the mobile anyway) if not you can just check your profile :)

<edit> silly me, its on the home page xD

Last edited:
Welcome!
As for the post question, well, simply post on a thread (like you have been here) and away you go! You should have a little info box at the top that tells you how many posts you've made (well it does on the mobile anyway) if not you can just check your profile :)

<edit> silly me, its on the home page xD

oh!! excuse me, then, haha! i didn't realize !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back