• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ay wheres my hoverboard?

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Only a nobody rolls around on the ground, what you want is to soar up on a board made of pure science"
-- Lady Float. 2168
8f84abbbd505f772486007ef3a16da35.jpg
In the year 2100's the technology on earth improved with leaps and bounds, particularly in regards to human transportation. But in 2148 FloatCorp was able to purchase and absorb many companies to form the Float conglomerate.
The top money earner for Float wasn't weapons, cars, patents on new energy-efficient generators...
It was Hoverboards.

Hoverboards slowly infected every aspect of daily life.
Personal transport, sports, entertainment, law enforcement, even crime!
Well especially crime, a custom jetboard with the right parts make the best getaways in history but never mind that.
The Float conglomerate revels in this, either way they are making money off the economy and the underbelly of the world.

You could buy your standard float°jetboard for $10,000 and that works fine, but the very best boards are custom built. As you can imagine a board requires many parts and they are all quite expensive.
Excellent boards are premade usually bought by celebrities for entitled teenagers...
But the best boards? The best boards are created for a purpose, painstakingly assembling specific parts piece by piece by any means necessary.

You guessed it, the best boards are often in the hands of criminals...
gang-anime-recommendations.jpg
Thieves, gang members, dealers and murderers...
But even then Float makes money off these delinquents and criminals.
Float holds "sporting events" all over the world, with cash and technology as prizes. To participate is fairly simple... one only needs to sign up to their website and upload footage of themselves or their crew being "A floating badass"

That's where we start this story.
You and some others have yet to get your own hoverboard.
But will probably do anything to get one.
======================
Ask questions or show enthusiasm below, post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week.
This rp is about a newly formed gang realising how thrilling and dangerous the world on a floatboard can be.
To start this I'm thinking two or three people with five or six being the cut off.

If I had to point at something and say "like that" Its the skate games mixed with that anime air gear painted in cyberpunk.

I can clarify further if that makes little sense.

Cs page is here

Last edited:
This is interesting, if it could be or not more depends on if players want to join.
[SIZE=1]and if yall like the story I push but no judgements from my end[/SIZE]

Ooh, a futuristic version of Sk8? Sign me up!
Mind you i haven't watched or played whatever Sk8 is so this might not be your jam.

It will be about some friends (preferably skateboarders or fans of sports on wheels/hovering) who get tangled into doing shady stuff and competing in underground events in return for jetboards and parts.

What gets respect (and what your characters are required to do) is mad tricks, insane gaps and lines, being able to defend yourself and of course winning races.
All on shit that hovers off the ground and goes at high speeds.

But also crimes an shit to get you started cause shits expensive etc

Mind you i haven't watched or played whatever Sk8 is so this might not be your jam.

It will be about some friends (preferably skateboarders or fans of sports on wheels/hovering) who get tangled into doing shady stuff and competing in underground events in return for jetboards and parts.

What gets respect (and what your characters are required to do) is mad tricks, insane gaps and lines, being able to defend yourself and of course winning races.
All on shit that hovers off the ground and goes at high speeds.

But also crimes an shit to get you started cause shits expensive etc
I mean, I'm totally down for that! Can't wait for a crime + sporting event RP!

Cs page is also here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back