• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Axelwood figure skating: Road to the National Grand Prix [IC]

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
The rp for Axelwood figure skating will be held here, I will add plot details and pretty it up eventually lol, basically we are skaters in the running for a spot in the National Grand Prix tournament.

The rp starts now

Mia Allaire

1564969230768.png
Mia was running as she just got out of school as she was excited about seeing her best friends she loved skating more than anything she didn't even like school because of kids at school she was like the weird girl at school as she saw the ice skating rink she wasn't sure if she was early or late she just went inside she just went to put on her skates as she went onto the ring as she was just skating waiting for her friends Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

It was Late May, School would be ending soon and Levi or 'Lee' as some people call her- was just leaving the school after her teacher had her stay and help clean. Lee threw on her skates and hurried out onto the ice, seeing her childhood friend Mia already skating "hi Miaaa" she called happily as she whizzed passed her, working on her speed so her jumps would improve. Typical Levi: always trying to improve what even most skaters would deem perfection, Lee was always striving for the best! Even as a child Lee would get so frusterated if something wasn't perfect. She would skate until her white skates were stained red with the blood of her overworked feet and her hand littered with scars from falling over and over until she achieved perfection on as many jumps as he then willowy body could take. now, it seemed Lee had infinite stamina as she grew faster and faster on her black skates, trying a jump, jumping astonishingly high with the gathered momentum, landing it with little more than a stumble for a little while, her impact-sore legs causing her to fall, irritating the long-haired girl as she got up, skating to Mia. "sorry i'm late, my teacher had me stay and help clean up" Lee explained turning red with embarrassment.

Mia Allaire
1564970912468.png
Mia just look at her best friend" Nah it's okay Lee" she say as she just skated with her best friend she looked up to Lee " how was school for you Lee" she asked as she was wearing her favorite jersey she just smiled she dyed part of her hair red it looked so cool with her blond hair she always wondered if her parents would ever come back if she takes gold if she wins the national Grand Prix. Mia just skated with Mia" I wonder what we gonna practice today it's gonna be fun" she say as she looked at her she tends to fall when she does her tricks but she wanted to be as good as her big sister Lee as she tried to do a triple axel.​

Emmaline always tries her best to rech practice on time. Though at times it was difficult as her school was quite far from where practice was held, due to it being a well to do private school. She had had a hard time at school today and was ready to realax and let out some steam.
Parking her blue 1963 Volkswagen beetle she hops out of the car making sure to lock the car. Swinging her bag over her shoulder she trysts her best to gather her long thick curls chocolate brown hair into a pony tail as she made her way into the building. A few strands of curls framing her face.
Making her way towards the ice rink she place her bag on to the bench and pulled out her skates. She looked over towards the middle of the rink noticing a few people from the class were already practicing. She gently smiled as she saw a few famiur faces and waved at them when they looked over to her.

Mia Allaire
1565101536991.png
Mia just saw her other friend she just waved as she was getting ready to skate her dance retuin as she just smiled she loved ice skating it was the one thing that made her happy she wanted her parents back but that wasn't going to happen she sometimes get bullied cause of not having a family after she was with the dance she went up to Ella" Hey there Ella" she say happily" did you see did you see i made a triple axel" she says happily. Mia had never landed a triple axel as she looked at her mia was younger than the others but it was the first compention soon she was really nervous she was really excited about the compention she can show off her moves" do you think my parents will ever come back for me" she say with pleading eyes. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Evie had arrived for practice a little earlier than most others, which was not uncommon. She didn't want the risk of being late, and liked plenty of time to psych herself up for whatever would be ahead. Taking her time, she removed a bottle of water from her bag and took a sip, her mind wandering between thoughts of preparation and daydreams of penguins before proceeding to do a quick warm-up off the ice. Others started to arrive soon enough, notably including Mia Allaire, who was shortly followed by Levi Nikolivich. The latter she was familiar with, given that Levi had been dominating the competitive scene for years. Mia, however, she did not know a great deal about.

Once she had finally put on her skates, Evie looked up to see Levi soaring through the air. Despite the perhaps less-than-desirable landing, it was still impressive. Levi was always like that. Impressive. She continued to observe, also taking note of Emmaline's arrival. After quite some hesitation, she had started to head over to the ice, but stopped in her tracks when Mia suddenly landed a triple axel. 'Wow' was all she could really think in between the panic of realising she had frozen on the spot. Although she desperately wanted to flee back to the bench before anyone saw her, she knew it would achieve nothing. So, she forced herself onward towards the rink, keeping her head low. While she didn't doubt that the other skaters were pleasant people, and the idea of having friends with something in common was appealing, Evie still found the concept of having a proper conversation with any of them to be highly uncomfortable. It was simply easier attempting to avoid interactions. After all, she was there to skate, right?

Levi grinned "Great job kiddo! And school was a snooze" she praised Mia, turning and greeting everyone else with a bright wave before returning her attention to Mia "I can't promise your parents will return love, but I believe in you. They would be just as proud of you as I am" she assured her softly "why don't you practice your routine some more?" she suggested, despite Domintating the skating scene for years now she would never destroy anyones confidence, she honestly hoped she wouldn't be too intimidating to everyone else because she believed everyone had a very good chance to takehome the gold "in fact, I believe in you all" she adressed everyone, attempting to help boost everyoe's confidence.

Mia Allaire
tumblr_og1fg9s1JS1tue1pso9_250.gif

Mia just looked at her" yeah i know mom and dad won't come back for me but.... i have you and my friends here your my family i'm gonna be the best some day" she say" you'll see" she say she looked at her friend" wait your proud of me Levi" she asked as she gave her smiled" i'll beat you someday i know i'm the youngest to start the nationals. Mia just looked at her friend" hehe i can't believe i pulled that off it's my first time landing a triple axle" she say as she was told to practice some more" okay" she say as she noticed some people watching her skate she always dreamed of getting gold prove to her parents she was nothing she just skating to her routine imaging no one was there with her she loved to skate more than anything.

Emmaline
Emmaline smiled as Mia waved back to her, she went back to finishing tying her laces. She makes sure her hair was tied it right as she took a step onto the ice. The brunette stood on the sidelines of the ice rink as she watched Mia landed a triple axel. “Yes I did!....Woo way to go Mia” Emmaline cheered, clapping her hands happy to see the girl having achieved her move.

Emmaline closed her eyes and let out a breath as she slowly started to slowly skate on the other end of the rink to where Mia and Evie were. Opening her eyes she noticed Evie coming on to the ice as well. She smiled and skated over to the girl “Hi there Evie” she friendly said and gave her a wave as she skated by her. Though she really did not talk much to these three girls, and she went to a different school. She found them all to be nice, and way friendlier to other people in other skating rinks she had tried in the past.

Though she has to concentrate on her practice, there will be time later to talk to the others. She skated around in her corner not doing anything fancy at first just doing small stretches and warm ups. Emmaline wanted to make sure she was relaxed and limber before she tried anything too complicated. Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Texangamer Texangamer Wormy Wormy

Last edited:
37328_NNYlEE7C.png

Evie felt more relaxed the very second she stepped onto the ice. The tension in her muscles started to dissipate as she slowly released the breath she had been holding. It was almost as though she'd been placed into her natural habitat. Now she could focus on what she knew she was good at. Before she started skating, she couldn't help but take a moment to ponder whether what Levi had just announced was true. Did she really believe in all of them? Even her? She sounded pretty serious about it...

Thankfully, before she started completely over-analysing what was simply some words of encouragement, her attention was redirected to someone skating towards her. Emmaline. "Uh, hi," was all she could utter in response to the other girl. She did her best to offer a smile as Emmaline went past, but there was a reasonable chance it came out as somewhat of a grimace. Better than nothing, though.

Ready to get on with what she was there for, Evie pushed herself off and started to skate. After spending a short time drifting around the outskirts of the rink, she decided to practise her sit spin. This was something she wanted to improve in her routine. Gliding backwards in a half-circle, she held her left arm out in front, before stepping inwards with her left skate. She crouched down low, right leg sticking out. Looked like balance hadn't failed her so far. Her hands met as she entered the spin, parallel with her leg, as she arched her back forward. Picking up speed, she spun eight rotations in this position, before extending her left leg to stand with her right leg tucked slightly. After spinning several more times in this position, she held her arms close to her chest to reduce momentum, then putting both legs down and pushing herself backwards gently. She allowed herself to slide along the ice until coming to a stop, reasonably satisfied, although a little dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back