• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWR OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Btw, an additional thing, if you're going for a 7 Deadly sins style Domains, avoid making it too similar to IRL Christianity, we have a rule against bringing real life religion into the game.

Btw, an additional thing, if you're going for a 7 Deadly sins style Domains, avoid making it too similar to IRL Christianity, we have a rule against bringing real life religion into the game.
Got it thanks for the heads up I’ll think of that and try not to be similar to it!

Hey there would mind if I changed Viercus’s domain? I would only change his domain of bears and replace it!

Carrying out sentences of death, basically punishment by death.

I’m mainly targeting specific type of execution, not the execution of a plan but a living thing.

If punishment describes it more accurately than that’s the domain I’m aiming for.

Examples are, beheading, stoning, and other gruesome ways.

Ah yes, I believe you may replace bears with execution. Unless any new developments occur.

Ah yes, I believe you may replace bears with execution. Unless any new developments occur.
Okay cool thanks I’ll add a power and replace it with hibernation.

Posted that CS... hope I did it right haha
I like how creative you got with mixing the domain of dream and earth (usually the two rarely interact) She give me cryptid vibe lol Like woman in a bridal dress that depending on the color is a good or bad sign and the plotwist is that her true form is deep in the earth sound so like a legend that someone could make a movie about adventurer (based in real life™) that try to find her or smth.

+ 1 for liking the deep ocean (Finally someone that appreciate Naeco domain 😤) and + 1 again for her liking beauty (Naeco also has a thing for beauty but she kinda have an opposite view and don't mind things dying, she find it pretty and another form of beauty)

If I had something to say though it would be that it may be a little difficult for her to interact with others gods if she is the type that doesn't care about all of that. So I hope you will find ways to interact with everyone.

Welp, that's all for me imma go back to discord. (I'm much more active there and almost never check this thread so if you need something @ or pm me)

i love creepy cryptids so that was def an inspiration haha ^^ she will interact with other gods i just meant she doesnt fall head over heels with them like the poor mortals. prob wasnt clear. guess this happens when you write a character with 2 hours of sleep 💀

you can start out wherever really, you can contact other players if you want them to start near any specific God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back