• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWR OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello everyone very excited for the possibilities of our gods meeting each other! Hope y’all have a good day!

Now, I’m planning on working more on my introduction and my character is currently open for interaction anyone interested?

Well not knowing the important cities so far, I would say he was born somewhere in the northern area around Canada/Greenland, so all of thoose places around thoose areas will be covered in snow and the temperature would dramatically decrease and cause panic to the mortals around thoose areas because they’ve never experienced something like that. As long as that fine with you of course!

Well not knowing the important cities so far, I would say he was born somewhere in the northern area around Canada/Greenland, so all of thoose places around thoose areas will be covered in snow and the temperature would dramatically decrease and cause panic to the mortals around thoose areas because they’ve never experienced something like that. As long as that fine with you of course!
I do think winter has existed it just hasn't been as bad as it would be like now that there is a god. Like no snow storms and stuff just mild cold like where snowfall happens some time but its barely any.(I come from Canada I have no idea what a mild winter is)

I do think winter has existed it just hasn't been as bad as it would be like now that there is a god. Like no snow storms and stuff just mild cold like where snowfall happens some time but its barely any.(I come from Canada I have no idea what a mild winter is)
it would definitely still cause a panic though because it came out of nowhere and is nowhere near a winter they have ever known : )

it would definitely still cause a panic though because it came out of nowhere and is nowhere near a winter they have ever known : )
Okay got it thanks for that heads up but yeah, I’m definitely planning that from now on that mortals will have to prepare for winter as we do now, and that winters will be VERY harsh and unforgiving to those who don’t prepare and slack off.

I’m also planning that greed will be the same as winter or if there wasn’t any greed or jealousy it will massively effect then and be a lot more common.

Hopefully your minion doesn’t do anything bad to him or bear.

Hey there Solirus I wanted to share a thought/question, are there any gods besides viercus whose domains are one of the deadly sins? Depending on the answer I wanted to share an idea/ another question I had.

no, but some domains can be connected to said Sins. What's your idea/question

no, but some domains can be connected to said Sins. What's your idea/question
Well I was thinking that perhaps all of the gods whose domains are the seven sins or connected to them, and gods who are basically covering Justin and systems of law, there could be some sort of court? Unless this idea is already covered then maybe it coup be sort of system of law amongst gods and stuff like that!

would Vitis be gluttony? 🤔 Juju Juju
maybe lust from AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
and yours is greed and envy
maybe unry is pride Solirus Solirus ? (not sure could be sloth too)

not sure if we have all of them covered, but I enjoy the idea :O
Well I was thinking that perhaps all of the gods whose domains are the seven sins or connected to them, and gods who are basically covering Justin and systems of law, there could be some sort of court? Unless this idea is already covered then maybe it coup be sort of system of law amongst gods and stuff like that!

Thanks I’ve been thinking about those idea since yesterday and just decided to ask if that would be good with Solirus and the other gms, just a little thought really!

Unry is definitely very Prideful.

Additionally some gods are pretty wrathful.

But feel free to form whatever bonds you want with other Gods whether from Domains or simply personality.

Yeah I definitely feel like one of the gods whose domain is really important would be the role of judge, and the jurry will be the gods who cover the sins.

Thinking about making another god whose domains are, Execution, Hate, and grief if it isn’t taken?

You can only make 1 Major God, and the rest of the Gods a Player can make have to be Minor Gods which can only have 2 domains.

You can only make 1 Major God, and the rest of the Gods a Player can make have to be Minor Gods which can only have 2 domains.
Great I’ll make a minor god of that then I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back