• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWOP [OOC] [FI]

BDark BDark I still want to make a Caerian, but two (related) questions: Who is writing the Archmage and can I write an apprentice for him?

EDIT: third question: do they all look like humans with reptilian eyes, or have any other demonic characteristics stuck around through the generations?

BDark BDark I still want to make a Caerian, but two (related) questions: Who is writing the Archmage and can I write an apprentice for him?

EDIT: third question: do they all look like humans with reptilian eyes, or have any other demonic characteristics stuck around through the generations?
Send me a PM.

Yes. They all do. However, if you want to have any different charachteristics we'll discuss it in the PM; I actually have very little lore regarding the race/nation so I'll set it up with you as well as your character in a PM.

BDark BDark So lately I've been really busy with exams and hadn't had time to write. Would it be possible for me to step back and join when I'm done?
Sure thing; I've exams myself, and I can feel how exhausting they can get, though I'm quite sure you're having it worse; I barely have anything to be tested on, but the whole schedule and all of that is quite exhausting.

For now Mihr would merely look around the Aether
Allow me to fix that for you:

"For now Mihr would Mihrly look around the Aether"

I'll lead myself out.

Last edited:
I like it a lot, actually.

Do we have 'archdemons' as well, though? I'm a little bit confused about those.

I added a good amount about Caerians but my laptop died and the site didn't save my progress. :I

yeah, Archdemons are basciacaly like the seven deadly sins. seven Archangels for seven Archdemons

*cracks whip over your head*
wORK.

Actually, don't if you don't want to, but WORK.

But in all seriousness though, I want you to surprise me; you're pretty damn good at this lore stuff.

Are you planning on making those separate characters, or are you using Binsfeld's classification system?
More like Lanteren's system, which is basically exactly the same, but with a few different demons. I'll work on a post to put in the Lore later and any of you guys who posted a royal demon and choose a title respectively

More like Lanteren's system, which is basically exactly the same, but with a few different demons. I'll work on a post to put in the Lore later and any of you guys who posted a royal demon and choose a title respectively
Royal demons aren't all archdemons tho.

I'm testing my self-control limits. How many approved stamps should I put? Certainly one, but I wanna put more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back