• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWOP [OOC] [FI]

Race:
Demon/Angel
Little heads up: you can only be one race.
Cain lived in a humble home. It was nothing grand, and that was something that he cherished dearly. This was the only plain thing in his entire life, this home of his. Everyone knew where he lived, but most did not disturb him while he stayed here, for they knew that something about this place was special to him. It served to humble them, in a sense. To know that their grand leader, who wore silver armor and golden trim, lived in the most average of houses.

oP9B5GVJRBSuEuf2Nj0X

Cain did not live in the castle at the top of the hillside. Instead, that was made into a barracks where his soldiers could rest in relative luxury, and a hospital for those too poor to pay for a healer to personally attend to them. At the desk where Cain was currently working, he was reading and signing legal documents regarding alliances between him and other factions, and reading letters from his followers who daily updated him about the situation that the middle realm was in. So far his influence grew daily as people saw his benevolence shown through his followers' kindness. Those who asked for an alliance, those who wished to retain their own selfish influence over their lands were denied. Cain did not have allies, he had people that he protects, and those that he needs to protect his people from. Alliances are made between greedy men for greedy purposes who only want to expand their own influence and power.

Eldarkon Eldarkon
Cain heard a knock at the door. Probably another influx of letters. He sighed in exhaustion, but stood up and smiled as he opened the door. He recognized the maid who had knocked on the door, but not the man who stood behind her. He wore armor and had a sword strapped to his side. He also wore a red necklace that seemed to hum softly with magic. Cain was the only human who could sense this magic that he knew of, and he didn't wish to startle the maid, who obviously didn't know that the man that stood behind her was an angel. He nodded politely to the maid, who beamed at him and swiftly turned to leave the two men alone.

Cain then nodded at the armored man in acknowledgement, and with charisma that would overwhelm any human, he stepped to the side and held his hand out, gesturing the man to walk inside. "Please, all are welcome here. We can talk inside."

I'm sorry, sweetheart, but your character was never approved.

UPDATE: Now it is; I like you. I'd still like you to provide some context as to how he can use Angelic magic in the CS though.... later. I'll give you the stamp with the next batch of approved ones.

Last edited:
I won't approve any more demons for a while; we need more angels, dragons, humans, dwarves, satyrs, centaurs, mermaids, sirens, and giants.

Vampires, Caerians, and Great Spiders will be playable if you have over two characters.

I'm trying to make this a little bit more balanced.

Sweetheart. Condescending people like you disgust me. I'll put the explanation in the CS, but that was rather disheartening. Especially after the guy said he would include me. Alright I will hold off on the flame for now though because this RP looks pretty alright.

Last edited:
Condescending people like you disgust me. I'll put the explanation in the CS, but that was rather disheartening. Especially after the guy said he would include me.
Yeah... Sorry 'bout that. I try not to sound arrogant, but my social skills are poorer than a snapping turtle's. I hope you know what I'm trying to get to here. My apologies to you.

Also you shouldn't have crossed it, honestly.

Last edited:
Remember that good ole' Bee' is a taken character so he's not one of the rulers.

BDark BDark Alright now I have to apologize. Really sorry for going off like that, was uncalled for. I see what you're getting at and this is your thread. Sorry for overstepping boundaries by posting with a character that wasn't approved.... guess I kind of thought he was mb for overlooking that

BDark BDark

Posted! I submitted the Archangel of Magic, in the character sheet section, hes on page 2, awaiting approval.
I didn't get notified; I'll check now.

BDark BDark Alright now I have to apologize. Really sorry for going off like that, was uncalled for. I see what you're getting at and this is your thread. Sorry for overstepping boundaries by posting with a character that wasn't approved.... guess I kind of thought he was mb for overlooking that
I'm actually quite thankful, as I'm attempting to change to my best this year and that actually helped quite a lot. But it's all cool, really.

Updated the Caerians.
Won't add more races; the Sea Clans aren't a race, but clans of existing races.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back