• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AWOIAF Game of Thrones [Very Much Open]

Math

Ancient Chinese Warlord Batman
Been a void in my heart without any more major AWOIAF roleplays on this site, maybe someone would like to co-run this one with me? It'd be a plot based off an alternate timeline, most probably set before A Clash of Kings. Perhaps some of you'd like to relive the major rebellions aside from Robert's against Targaryen rule?

We already have a few players, and I'd like to get some more from a few familiar discord servers and old RPs. I'm open for suggestions and even more so for more players, and already making a barebones figure to work with. Haven't decided whether we're all part of one entity, or different landed characters, but this is pretty much the prime time to help me out! The CS will most likely be up later today, and all help is appreciated. Checks are also being made in the Fantasy and Fandom sections, don't know if this is allowed, but I'd like to pick up any stragglers looking for something more broad like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back