• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern awnbr - sign up

acuite

elena alvarez can i get an amen

THE ROYALS CS:
name:

nickname:

birthday:

zodiac:

sexual orientation:

role:

vices: (4+)

virtues: (4+)

dislikes:

biography: (2-3 paragraphs)

family:

relationships: (tbd after acceptance)

---------
THE REBELS CS:
---------

name:

nickname:

birthday:

zodiac:

sexual orientation:

role:

dislikes:

biography: (2-3 paragraphs)

reason for hating the royals: (they executed their family, etc.)

family:

skills:

ooc | ic

Last edited:

THE ROYALS:

the princess - female - OPEN

the princess's best friend - female - OPEN

the maid - female - OPEN

----

the king - male - OPEN

the prince - male - OPEN

the knight - male - OPEN

--------
THE REBELS
--------
the spy - female - acuite acuite
She has been hiding in the palace walls for 4 years. Gathering intel for the murder.
She is a ruthless assassin and killer.

the leader - male - OPEN
the second-in-command. He makes sure all of the murders orders are carried
out without a complaint.

the blackmailed - female - OPEN
The murder has kept her family locked up, threatening to kill them
if she doesn't help.

the intelligent - male - OPEN
The smartest one out of all of them. Without him
everything would fail.

the bloodlust - female - OPEN
She takes no prisoners. Kills without a thought. She trains all the newcomers.

newcomer #1 - male - OPEN
*make up the personality*

newcomer #2 - female - OPEN
*make up the personality*

36b1fbb4619f05db9f4703d8fc0b1ac5.png
SweatTheStyle_NaressaValdez_3.jpg
naressa-valdez-11.jpg
tumblr_n5zu6atxnl1qf3y59o1_250.jpg

name:
amaya strong

birthday:
april 27th

zodiac:
march

sexual orientation:
bisexual

role:
the spy

vices: careless, doesn't think before she leaps, short temper, independent

virtues: smart, well-skilled, natural born leader, stealthy, manipulative

chocolate-dipped cones
training
missions

dislikes:
the royals
being controlled
not being in-charge

biography:
On April 27th, a baby girl was born. A palace maid had had a baby. Instead of celebrating her birthday, or throwing her birthday parties,
the baby and maid were shunned. Thrown out of the palace, and onto the streets. "We don't have funds for extra babies!" They spat, shutting the door in the poor maid's face. So, the maid did what she had to do. She walked away from the castle. Out the gate, down the street, and away from the life she one knew.

All throughout Amaya's life, she's loved on the streets. With all the other peasants and street monkeys. She's stolen her dinners, and fought for money. Her mother, the maid, died 5 years ago. She was on her own. One rainy day, when the sun was hiding, a man approached. A man now know as 'the leader'.
"I know you want revenge." He said, slipping her an envelope with an address on it, Then she blinked. And then he was gone.

She showed up the next day, and there were a bunch of other people there as well. A man stepped out from behind the shadows.
"Welcome to revenge."

reason for hating the royals:

she was born in the castle by a maid. They kicked her and the maid out, causing them to be homeless. She has hated them ever since.

family:
mother - allison strong - alive

skills:
fighting, being manipulative, stealth

Last edited:

3c5dbf1f589d730d07e2b9fbee5eceb6e3d01e70_hq.gif

C h a r l o t t e C l e m e n t s
" C h a r l i e "
b46695c772115ab4b22e86b9fda67600.jpg
C8H7O84UQAAsxUm.jpg

tumblr_ok3kx2xs3W1qf1ij9o1_500.png

"17"

Birthday:
"April 25"

Zodiac:
"Taurus, babes"

Sexual orientation:
Closeted bisexual
" I prefer females "

Role:

"I'm a princess, my father is the king"

Vices: (4+)
Distant, overprotective , reckless, moody, defiant to authorities

Virtues: (4+)
Accepting, caring, brave, creative, assertive, daring

Flora and fauna, quiet rooms, thinking, pretzels, patterns, marble, the combination of navy blue and burgandy,
Dislikes:

Biography: (2-3 paragraphs)

Family:

Relationships: (tbd after acceptance)

Last edited:
tumblr_n85tp1tzDo1saikalo5_250.png

tumblr_n85tp1tzDo1saikalo2_250.png
m
e
t
a
n
o
i
a
full
full
full
basics

name | lauren claire foster

nickname | tba

age |

birthday |

zodiac |

gender |

sexual orientation |

role | the maid
appearance

blep
about

dislikes:

family:

relationships:
personal

biography:
code © sociallyawkward

Last edited:
tumblr_onuqkh8Bdx1vh7wrjo1_250.png

tumblr_onuqkh8Bdx1vh7wrjo5_250.png
n
e
m
e
s
i
s
m
full
full
full
basics

name | atlas james roth

nickname |

age | twenty-two

birthday | july twenty-fourth

zodiac | leo

gender | cis. male

sexual orientation | pansexual biromantic

role | the leader
appearance

blep
about

dislikes:

family:

relationships:
personal

biography:
code © sociallyawkward

Last edited:
:angel3::horns:

tumblr_o1iwio3qFL1sg1xtyo1_500.gif

FC - DYLAN O'BRIEN (bc Mikey only uses two FCs and can't find anyone original. Honestly Muffin get a job.)

giphy.gif

name:
Apollo James Foxx

nickname:
(prefers these) AJ, Foxx

birthday:
June 3rd

zodiac:
Gemini

sexual orientation:
Homosexual

role:
The Intelligent
4397a726300a69e0cf193b706c03c6d2.gif

appearance:
5'5'', 102lbs Dark Brown Hair and Eyes, Skinny Build, Built for Speed, Covered in Moles/Freckles/Spots, Has a Tattoo of Blue Flowers on his Neck, Shoulder and Arm (Left Side)

vices:
Aggression, Callousness, Craziness, Deceitfulness, Impatience, Jealousy, Liar, Madness, Obsessive, Rage, Rashness, Recklessness, Secrecy, Stubbornness,

virtues:
Acceptance, Assiduousness, Assertiveness, Courage, Creativity, Curiosity, Daring, Determination, Focus, Foresight, Generosity, Humor, Imagination, Intuition, Knowlegeable, Loyalty, Persistence, Reliable, Understanding, Valor, Wisdom.

Night Time, Music, Strategy, Dark Colors, Marksmanship, His Family, The Rebels, Ice Cream, Hot Chocolate,

dislikes:
Early Mornings, Physical Activity, Neon Colors, The Royals, Kale, Coffee, His Anxiety, Actually Physically Fighting, Remembering His Family
tumblr_ol5nlv27Gz1rjzuxao1_500.gif

biography:
Apollo was the first born child of two French-Americans called Bela and Christoph. She was a florist and he was a knight for the Royals. They were a happy family. Apollo was a smart kid and he got the best grades in his classes even from a young age. He was asked to skip grades in his classes in which he did. He was smart and soon began moving onto extracurricular activities such as Marksmanship, Music and Running. By the time he was 10 he had learned how to aim, shoot, reload and manage multiple guns; he could play three instruments, guitar, piano and drums; and he'd been on a track team for under thirteens and was one of the best. He was a great scholar and continued to be into his teen years.

When he was 5 his parents announced they were going to be having a little girl. Apollo was ecstatic. He wanted a sibling for a while. He knew people who had one and wanted to have that. They had a beautiful little girl who they names Jade Beverly Foxx but he simply called her JB. They were inseparable and close as can possibly be. They did argue... A lot... But that didn't matter. They were great together in the end. He taught her how to play piano and she taught him some ways to cope with his excessive ADHD that wasn't just medication. They were awesome and everything could've been perfect.

Not even a year ago, his mother and father were killed under suspicion of containing evidence for the exposure of the murderer. Of course this was all false. His parents were as good as can be and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone. They were publicly executed and when his younger sister, not even a teenager, tried to intervene, they killed her on sight. Apollo couldn't do anything. He just held his sister close as the life drained from her. He changed after that. He was moved to a home for orphans and made himself extremely angry when he thought of what happened to his beloved family. He put up walls and showed himself to be very aggressive and antagonistic. He trained up, learned free running, continued to study extra hard, went to the shooting range more often, learned more instruments and lots more stuff. He told everyone. He was training himself up so that when he came of age he could join the Knights like his father did. Oh lies. Lies lies lies. He was going to make them pay for what they did to him. What they did to them. It was all their fault.

reason for hating the royals:
They slaughtered his family. He's an orphan with no sister because of them.

family:
Christoph James Foxx - Father - Dead
Bela Jade Foxx (nee Grayson) - Mother - Dead
Jade Beverly Foxx - Little Sister - Dead

skills:
Strategy, Brain Problems, Puzzles, Lock Picking, Free Running, Marksmanship, Musically Gifted

relationships:
TBD

Completion -- 100%​

Last edited:
Emily Eminson

Jackie-Evancho-Photo-Gallery.jpg
B ▪ A ▪ S ▪ I ▪ C ▪ S
Name: Emily Eminson

Nickname: Emmy

Birthday: April 9, 1999

Zodiac: Aries

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Role: The Princess's Best Friend

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ FC: Jackie Evancho
V ▪ I ▪ C ▪ E ▪ S ▪ & ▪ E ▪ T ▪ C
Vices: Selfish, Greedy, Bragging, and Jealousy

Virtues: Cleanliness, Confidence, Encouragement, and Forgiveness
L ▪ I ▪ K ▪ E ▪ S ▪ & ▪ D ▪ I ▪ S ▪ L ▪ I ▪ K ▪ E ▪ S
Likes: Coffee, Fashion, Music, Calligraphy, Photography, Fancy Items, and Starry Nights

Dislikes: Dirty Items, Daylight Savings Time, and Plastic Ware
B ▪ I ▪ O ▪ G ▪ R ▪ A ▪ P ▪ H ▪ I ▪ C ▪ A ▪ L
She's calm, adventurous, just and perhaps a little too rude. But what'd you expect from somebody with her position.

She was born in a large family in a developing city. She lived happily until she was about 17 years old, but at that point things changed.She gained responsibilities and was gaining a little fame. With the support of great friends, she fulfilled dreams in a fantasy world. But with her curiosity and powers, there's nothing to stop her from doing anything. She could quickly become somebody we can expect great things of.

Only time will tell; she is currently searching for a higher purpose. She feels like there's more than meets the eye in this world. Luckily she has great people around to support her.
{/slide}
E ▪ X ▪ T ▪ R ▪ A
Family: Father

Relationships: (tbd after acceptance)
- ✿ - ✿ - ✿ - ✿ - ✿ -
Code by @Starfish

Last edited:
J

N A D I A | R O M A N O V

B A S I C S;
= name: nadiana anastasia romanov
= nickname: nadia
= age: twenty
= birthday: july 5th
= zodiac: cancer
= gender: cisgender female
= sexual orientation: pansexual biromantic
= role: the bloodlust

I N - D E P T H;

= vices: aggressive, manipulative, lustful, stubborn
= virtues: loyal, romantic, cunning, dauntless
= likes: blood, action, jumping off things, leather, alcohol
= dislikes: tea, gowns, tiaras, swimming, spiders

= biography: nadia was born on a cold july morning with her single teen mother, anya. the mother and daughter duo lived in the poorer streets, police sirens would ring in your ears every night, screams would echo through the streets and a casual street cat would hiss at you as it trotted by. but despite the misery and the sad death of her young mother, nadia saw through it all. she soon gained a friend who also was in the same position as her. they became the best of friends and they survived together as if they were sisters. but things went downhill once more.

it was a warm summer's night and the two girls we're busy eating the left over food they found earlier in the day. it was all a blur to nadia but she watched her best friend bleed on the concrete floor with a royal stamped bullet stuck in her heart. the little hope in nadia's heart soon turned cold, she realised that things weren't always so beautiful.

nadia began to train herself, she taught herself how to shoot with a gun and to fight hand to hand. she became stronger, faster and more deadly. it wasn't until she was sixteen when she met the leader. with a little bribing, nadia agreed to join to avenged those who she lost.

WEARING OUR VINTAGE MISERY

17126133_395946127441437_7006315441987518464_n.jpg
tumblr_om71uyjbPQ1v09gdao1_500.jpg
a95d9209e62a207de8b8d49aeae49362.jpg
17596130_1277840575670606_3289488745899753472_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back