• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Awkward's OnexOne Search~

AwkwardSilence

Unofficial Member of the Ginyu Force
Hello, my name is AwkwardSilence and this is my official 1x1 RP listing! Thanks for stopping by~

I have a lot of rules, I apologize! But I’ve been in the RP game for a long time, so I've had time to become particular about what I like and don’t like when it comes to rping.
ONE
I am a literate rper, so you can always expect (at the least) two paragraphs of descriptive writing from me. Honestly it isn’t that hard for me because I write this on a regular basis almost everyday. Sometimes I get people who promise to be literate, and only give me two sentences and I struggle with that so much. Especially since, when I write so much and get little in return, it makes me feel like I’ve been taken advantage of.... I completely understand writer's block, but even so I believe it is always possible to push yourself to write more - it helps you to be a better writer!

TWO
I will respect your OC, so I expect you to respect mine. If you write three paragraphs for your OC but only one for my crush, I will give you a warning. It's just polite to write a similar length post for my crush. Treat my OC as you want your OC to be treated, right? That's only fair.

THREE
No Mary Sues or Gary Stues please - that's pretty self explanatory. No character is perfect, and flaws are a necessary part of character development. Writing against someone who can defeat anything or anyone is incredibly boring (the only exception - of course - is if one of us is playing Saitama).

FOUR
I have little to no limits about what I will RP - violence or language-wise. Please let me know down below
if you have any problems with any of these topics, and I will make sure to adjust my writing style appropriately. You should also always write within RPNation's rules and guidelines as well! I first and foremost would like to respect your comforts and limits when it comes to roleplaying!

FIVE
I only feel really comfortable RPing heterosexual romances. I can maybe try mxm but even that's a little bit of a stretch for me. I'm sorry if this is a complete and total inconvenience for you, but it's simply what I'm used to. I am a huge supporter of the LGBTQ+ community and mean, in no ways, any discrimination against any of them for this rule. I will also not tolerate any discrimination against them either! It's just I don't want to do a shoddy job and poorly represent and important culture. ^-^

SIX
Please let me know if you're going to be away for extended periods of time, i.e. longer than three days. I completely understand
that your real life comes first, and I hope that works vice versa for me as well. I will do my best to inform you of when I can't respond, but
sometimes we get called away. Please be patient - I guarantee I haven't forgotten about you. If I don't get back to you within a week, please
message me then. I will do the same accordingly.

SEVEN
Please respect my rules - I would appreciate it if we all got along but these rules are entirely necessary to make sure that
everything goes smoothly and there are no discrepancies between you and I. Thank you so much for reading everything!

EDIT:. Right now, I'm really interested in a Kylo Ren x OC (me being the OC), or even just a Star Wars OCxOC rp rn! Please let me know if you're interested! I've got a few good plot ideas in mind that I'd love to do!
Edit May 2020:. I'M ON ANOTHER KYLO REN KICK HELLO (help) NOTHING HAS CHANGED. If anything I have more ideas of how I want to rewrite the sequels, lol.

Anything and everything I’m willing to RP and all of my prepared plots and AUs can be found in this Google Doc! Please take a read and let me know if you’re interested.

I’m looking forward to it!

Last edited:
-"I’m sorry that I got way too into playing house (or our cover) and accidentally kissed you passionately."
This is adorable

-"I can't wait to learn about morals."
Is this a "The Good Place" reference? I really really hope so.

-“Quick, hide me! They’re really angry this time.”
LOL

We're roommates in a pretty spendy apartment building and I have a crush on you but I've been doing my best to grow out of it, seeing other people on and off. What's not helping is that for some reason you keep winding up in my bed by the time I wake up in the morning, and I'm not sure if I should ask you to remain in your own room or just let you sleep with me because it's not helping me get over you any time soon.
LOLOL YES

-Anything Marvel
Looking for someone to play Loki to my OC? Long shot, but I thought I'd mention it. I can play just about any MCU character for you, although I would be better at some than others.

I do prefer to play female OCs, but I'm 100% willing to double up and enjoy playing my male characters just as much. Message me with what you'd want to do if you're interested? AwkwardSilence AwkwardSilence

Hiya! We actually share a decent amount of fandoms!

Inuyasha
Hetalia
Gravity Falls
Supernatural
Danny Phantom
Marvel
Specifically: X-Men
Pirates of the Carribean

And these are my favorite storylines... (but we can always just do freeplay!)

• "We just nearly died, let's make out and make sure we're still alive!" {kiss}
  • "I know you think what I'm about to do is stupid, but they insulted you so please let go of the back of my shirt so I can go kick their ass!!!!"
  • Things don’t go too well for both muse A and B when they decide to go on a little vacation together. Resting in a cabin together, our muses wake up to find out that - they can’t leave? During their slumber, a snowstorm had hit and blocked both the windows and doors, locking them inside! Do they stay positive about this situation and keep warm inside? Or do they try and find a way to somehow escape?
  • "My friends dragged me to this party and I'm an introvert. Literally the only thing I find interesting is you. Can you teach me how to play beer pong?"
  • You're the neighbor above me and one of your water pipes just broke and you immediately came downstairs to see if I was okay, so you've found me sitting in the middle of my apartment as my ceiling rains and I'm crying cause I've already had an awful day and it's awkward. You felt bad and offered me the spare bed in your apartment and despite us only really talking in the elevator I decide to take you up on it because where else am I going to live?

I’d love to do a marvel rp with you. I’d absolutely love to play ‘pre-serum/post-serum’ Steve for your female oc :) can you play Howard Stark for my female oc? :)

Heyyyyy!

I checked out your Google Doc and I’d be super interested in playing Link for you in your “Inked Fate” BOTW plot!

What characters do you play for your Teen Titans craving?
I only really play Beast Boy.myself so I thought I'd ask.

Hey! So mainly Robin is the one I’m craving, lol. But what I’ve done in the past that’s been pretty fun is consider each part of the teen titans as a ‘role’ and have made OCs to fit the parts, not caring if they stayed the same gender etc.

So there’s the prodigy, trained by Batman and left in charge.
The alien who was saved in some way by the prodigy and stays on earth now
A shapeshifter
A cyborg
And then of course the dark mysterious one with questionable powers.

Bumping: I'm a little busy right now but I'm really interested in maybe a Star Wars RP (original characters x original characters or OCxCanon) or an LOTR RP (same pairings).
I am, of course, always available for a One Piece RP. I have some fun AU ideas for One Piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back