• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eve13

Dancing with the luna moths, I think, is the greatest pleasure I have ever experienced. The way they practically give me the grace and the litheness of their wings, the shimmer of the teal-white powder the falls from their delicate legs.

Or perhaps it is lying among the wildflowers and letting the fireflies circle me, zig-zagging above me, leaving trails of golden light in the air and in my eyes. The glow of their lantern hearts leaves the sky jealous of their freedom and beauty.

Then again, maybe it’s the running that’s the best part. Racing the shadows across the empty field of tall grass, quickly climbing up the giant boulders and then down, down to continue the race. And I know I can always count on the shadows the play fair.

Whichever is the greatest pleasure, I cannot decide. But child of the day, fallen star, I see that your light has faded. I see that you understand now. Welcome, our new child, to the night.

But a whisper on the wind…

“The dawn is coming…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back