• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN: Second Generation

Ku breathed out a sigh of relief before stuttering "Thank fucking God that's over. Red hair, green eyes." She had to force her self not to kick the nearest wall out of pure embarrament. Ku even thought that someone might of seen them interact. And Kanade's comment didn't make things less uncomfortable, she had always felt to look too boyish to be seen as attractive but hey she'll take the compliment thank you very much. "Let's get this shit over with, those cockgobblers want us to interact with the other kids right? I have an idea, spin in a random direction and whoever you face we'll talk to them." At this point having a normal conversation as if they weren't being held captive was one of the last things Ku would want to do but seeing that they would be stuck there for quite a while she didn't protest.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Ashiko laughed again a little at her comment, "Yeah, but I don't balme em after what I did to them!~" She replied, a tetchy grin appearing as she let out a sigh and, "Ain't nothing that fancy but certainly- troublesome on their part~" She continued, at the name inquiriy re-apearing once again she swiftly changed topics once again, overhearing the 'snake girl' and wall whisper chatting in the corner she began to pace over, shackles clinking against the floor as she went through the crowds, threatening glare in her fiery orange and ocean blue eyes.

AlmighTy AlmighTy SheepKing SheepKing LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

(Yeah I know this is IC but I'm bored, will delete in five minuets. XD)
Unknown.jpg

Alistair kicked back in his chair, putting his feet up on the table.

Ever since waking up, he's felt... odd. Off. Empty inside. Something was wrong. There wasn't any apparent mutations with him, at least not to the extent of missing arms, being blind or deaf or the like. He felt... well, he didn't really feel anything. What was the word? Apathetic? His interest in finding the right phrasing was quickly dashed by seemingly the same source that caused the confusion in the first place. Silver eyes gazing around the table as all the people mingled and the like, he picked up his paper and looked it over.

Well. If they wanted babies, might as well just get this over with. The faster they could objectively produce one, perhaps the faster they'd leave them alone. With a heavy, silent sigh through his nose, he looked up from his paper and around the room, gauging everyone's reactions. They were hesitant, as expected. . "... Sibyll?" he asked, the tone of his voice dead and flat, holding no emotion aside from a slight lift at the end as to indicate a question.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Nova was enraged. Like hell she was gonna breed a perfect child for these idiots who thought they could boss her around and force her to do things! Like hell! In her fury, she locked her eyes on two blonde twins who, in her crazed anger, looked to be picking on a quiet pink haired girl.

So, running off adrenaline, she stormed over and stood between the two males and the singular female, pointing her finger dramatically at the twins. "Leave her the hell alone," she stated with an intense glare.

rubycats rubycats LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

The twins sees another girl walk up to them and then suddenly points at them. They both look at the girl, and the pink haired girl then at each other. Then they start laughing before facing the glaring girl.

Fuyuki Amano #1986

Fuyuki moves her finger away and chuckles an stares at the girl with his grin. "You do know its rude to point at people like that, even a kid would know that." he puts his hand back in hi pockets and shrugs. 'We got ourselves a feisty one...' he thought while observing the new girl. "And from the looks of how you are standing and shielding the girl behind you... I'm guessing you thought we were ganging up on her?" he asked the girl and chuckles.

Haruto Amano #1988

Haruto laughs at how his brother asked the new girl to them and said "We saw the girl with a sign, and we read that she was trying to introduce herself to others but it seems like no one was paying attention to her. And then she ended up walking up to us and introduce herself to us." he explained calmly and crossed his arms and smiles gently at the lady behind her. "So no harm done here, my brother and I sincerely don't want to cause trouble to you ladies." he looked at the feisty girl. At least hoping that she wouldn't make a scene out of this.

rubycats rubycats Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Nina had been writing something down when Nova had come in and she stared at the girl before looking back to the pair of brothers in shock. She hadn't ever been called interesting before. She gently moved so that way she was standing next to the other girl and wrote down, so she be apart of the conversation. As an afterthought she wrote something for the girl as well, thank you for coming over, but they weren't being rude.
LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Immediately, Nova deflated. She could have gone the tsundere route, but decided to pull an awkward “o-oh... I’m sorry...” and fiddle with her fingers. A total 180 from her prior attitude. “I, um, was a little caught up in my anger, and took it out on you three. Sorry.” She stepped to the side, intending to remove herself from the awkward conversation, but sticking a bit too near to be fully out. After all, she was curious about a girl with a strange voice.

Fuyuki Amano #1986

"No it's alright, no harm done. You were only doing what you thought was right..." he told the girl who now acts completely different from how she acted towards them just seconds ago. He laughed at her change of attitude and found it cute. "You interest me..." he said and ruffles the girl's hair teasingly and takes a step back before she could get angry and hit him with her fists.

Haruto Amano #1988

"Anyway, what's your name? We introduced ourselves this lady already but we don't mind repeating." he grins and said "My name is Haruto Amano #1988 an my brother over here is Fuyuki Amano. He's the older brother here." he said and waits for the new girl to introduce herself to them.

((sorry about that, looks like i made a mistake about hearing instead of reading the sign that Nina made. i changed my posts to that they read what Nina wrote instead of hearing her voice, my bad xP ))

As expected, Nova did indeed get fired up again and swing her fists wildly. But she cooled off right after returning her hair to some semblance of a style. “My name is Nova Smith, #1966. It’s nice to meet you.” She chose to ignore the older brother’s comment about her interesting him. She’d rather not be the object of someone else’s pining. Yup, totally not a tsundere. She instead looked to the girl, expecting her introduction next.

Nina watched as the group introduced themselves then blinked when Nova looked expectantly at her quickly she wrote, My name is Nina my number is 1999. It's a pleasure to meet you. She finished and showed the other girl with a smile, she found Nova quite interesting and hoped they could be friends. It suddenly dawned on her that her supposed pair was standing across from her and she stared at him.

Noivian Noivian LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

Fuyuki Amano #1986

'Definitely worth the time...' he thought while looking at his partner and chuckles. "Looks like my partner is still the feisty one, I like her." he said. It was rare for him to find someone this interesting to observe. "So now that we've introduced ourselves to each other, that means..." he gently pulls Nova next to him and puts his arm on her shoulder. "..you're gonna be my partner." he said with a grin. "Please be gentle with me, little Chic." he teased her and chuckles.

Haruto Amano #1988

Haruto can tell his brother is enjoying Nova's reactions. Somehow she did resemble a baby chic and he tried to stifle a laugh. "Looks like my brother is in your hands, good luck with him." he said and turns to face Nina. "So you're my partner, please do take care of me. Haha." he said and held her hand gently and kisses the back of her hand and smiles at her. Between the brothers, usually it was Haruto who is more friendly and laid-back. And he is particularly nice to women, no matter what age they are. 'She looks cute too..' he thought.

Nina turned red at his words and actions and immediately shook her head. After removing her hand she wrote, Im still not entirely sure what's hppening, but please bear with me. I'm not the most intresting person to communicate with and I'm sure you would have enjoyed getting paired up with someone like nova more. However I'll try my best to be intresting, or at the very least not boring. She finished writing but found it hard to meet his eyes as she showed him.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

Fuyuki Amano #1986

Fuyuki whistles at his brother's smooth movements and immediately lets go of Nova and walks over to Nina. "Well, if you think that he should pair up with someone else, how about being my partner instead of him? I can show you an even exciting time, even in bed." he teased her, and was about to put his arm around Nina's shoulder when he sees Nina being pulled away from him.

Haruto Amano #1988

"Listen up dear brother." Haruto had already pulled Nina away from Fuyuki and smirks at his brother. "This lady over here is mine. My partner. Don't even think about making another move on her, or else." he protected Nina from Fuyuki and looked over at Nova. "Besides, you already have a lovely lady as your partner, right?" he motions over to Nova.

Fuyuki Amano #1986

"Of course. I was just teasing Haruto. I mean little Chic will be a finer lady after I get to teach her a lot of things." he said in a teasing way but was actually serious about it. He was actually looking forward to it and he waited for another great reaction from Nova.

Absolutely floored. That was the only way to describe how Nova felt at the moment. Her eyes were wide and angry, eyebrows scrunched together in frustration and anger, and mouth agape with a frown. She didn't know whether she wanted to punch Fuyuki in the jaw or possessively pull him away. Neck and face turning a deep scarlet color, she shoved him when he put his arm over her shoulder. Nova shoved him again, this time away from Nina, when he tried to flirt with her instead, her anger not relenting even when he admitted it was a joke.

She crossed her arms and looked away. "I'm not just some toy you can play around with and watch, y'know. I'm no one's possession, and no one's my possession." Her anger flared back up from the prior simmer when he stated something about teaching her. "You don't need to teach me anything! I don't want to learn from you, anyways." She took a moment to push her fingertips against his shoulder in a quick motion, in an attempt to get him to physically move with her words.

With a slightly calming sigh, Nova turned to look at Nina. "Nina, dear, I'm sorry about all this. Some boys just don't know how to behave," she stated with growing venom, more so for the older twin than the younger.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 rubycats rubycats

Fuyuki Amano #1986

Didn't mind being shoved away by Nova, beside it felt like nothing to him. Instead of being embarrassed or shocked with Nova's anger issues, he seemed more curious now. He laughed at her reactions, the way she talked, the way she shoved him and the way she glares at him. It was pure anger. He find it funny that a girl like her is capable of being so angry easily by just his being. "Who says anything about you being my toy?" he asked while looking down at the feisty girl. "Okay okay, I get it, I'll stop..." he raised his hands like he surrendered. "...for now, that is, Little Chic." he added with a chuckle.

Haruto Amano #1988

"I apologize on behalf of my brother's attitude, Nova. I know he can be annoying but in all honesty, he's just messing around. He didn't mean anything bad, trust me." Haruto says to Nova and flicked his brother's forehead "You idiot of a brother, you're making the ladies uncomfortable. I know it's amusing to see her reactions but have some respect, will you?" he said, flicking his forehead again.

Nova let out an angry huff... and then closed her eyes and started to do deep breathing as Haruto started talking. "It's... it's okay. I overreacted." She just couldn't believe they wanted to pair her up with someone like this, of all people. Then again, it was probably for their combination of abilities, rather than their actual personalities. "It's fine. It's whatever." She opened her eyes. He was still there, but at least his brother was flicking him in the head. It distracted Nova from Fuyuki's annoying grin of his. And of course she meant annoying in the most endearing way possible, and proceeded to bite her tongue over it. "So we've got a little over a year to..." she took another deep breath, massaging the bridge of her nose with two fingers, "... to plan for a baby..." she muttered lowly, as if she didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to do this, but... what else was going to happen? They were on a ship. There was no escape until they arrived at... wherever the hell they're going, which is when they're supposed to be expecting. There wasn't any option other than to play along, really. And Nova hated it. She hated the idea of being tied to someone... like that. It was just all levels of awkward, but it seemed she had very few luxuries at all now.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 rubycats rubycats

Ashiko continued towards the pair at the wall before her attention was caught by yet another group after a girl had nearly knocked into her to go and accuse two boys of something or other, gritting her teeth a little she came over after a few moments of muttering rather inappropriate words to herself, "Ay!? What ya' blind like mister wall over there or just a plan doofus." She aid, shackled hand gesturing back and towards the white haired male, the nickname for him was admittedly growing on her, her stance was confident and gave off a threatening and violent aura, a smirk returning to her face as she looked around at the group, what an odd bunch, was everyone here acting so strangely accepting of what they were to do? Yeesh, either that or they all suddenly fell head over heels for each other, "You all really wanna bang that badly hu?~" She teased, amusement spreading across her face.

Katherine turns her head to look at where the other girl was headed. For sure that girl would not be able to hide anywhere and Kat could guess she was extremely dangerous. She thought it best to go make sure that group of guys and the two girls stay out of trouble and began to make her way over to them. Placing a hand gently on the dangerous girl's arm and smiling at her when she turned to look. "The name's katherine but you all can call me Kat. This here is Ms. Chains since she refuses to tell me her name. You all seem to have found your partners but mine is strangely missing so I thought I would come over here to talk to you all.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 Noivian Noivian rubycats rubycats Cosmos Cosmos AlmighTy AlmighTy SheepKing SheepKing

Ku already hated Ms. Chains "The fuck did you say!? I'll bust your teeth in skank!" The universe wasn't even as empty as her threats. Ku would have to awkwardly raise her foot with out falling and try to lightly tap the other's face while making sure not to put an entire hole through her. Nevertheless she could always try and intimidate the chained up girl. Ku didn't even realize a girl with paralyzed legs had wheeled over to try and diffuse the situation but Ku was already about to explode.
AlmighTy AlmighTy Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Ashiko chuckled a little, "What was that shortie?~ Ya' wanna go do ya?" She teased, poking her tongue out a little and threateningly taking a step forwards but sighing as Katherine touched her arm, this girl w defiantly gonna become a fun ruiner at this rate. "Eh, ya' ain't worth getting shocked over~" She replied with a shrug, "Better off talking to mister wall than you er-…. whatever ye' name is~" She continued, looking her up and down for clues as to a nickname, "Tsun, Tsun." She said with a rpoud nod, happy with the selected option.

Ku had to force herself to take deep breaths. Ever since she was a child Ku had the rage of a beast even though she was trying to fix it. "Fine....dominatrix."
Ku thought up of the name cause she wasn't going to be the only one with a stupid nickname. "If ever even fucking talk to me I will beat your anorexic looking ass" Ku sighed and remembered, she wasn't worth it, try and forget about her. She finally sent a glare before walking away completely forgetting about leaving Kanade.
AlmighTy AlmighTy Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ashiko simply laughed at the girls comment, "Ay, thanks for calling my skinny Tsuny~" She called out after her, she wasn't about to get into a fight over this, it'd take a lot more than that to push her over the edge though she was admittedly slightly annoyed the girl had left so quickly, now who was she supposed to tease? thing one and thing two, the cute looking pink haired girl or katherine?

Kanade turned towards the girl in the chains "I don't need to touch your face from the way you sound I know you're the ugliest thing in the room." Kanade crossed his arms and started thinking "I have to train I can't let ugly girls talk about me and my future wife." Kanade called out to the girl in chains " Ugly girl that's your new nickname ... " Then he thought about with Ku said, "Sweetheart don't call her a skank don't allow her to push you out of character you face feels so sweet and innocent."

Ashiko's eyebrow twitched a little at the males comments, turning around at him slowly and taking a few steps closer, hands clenching into fists, "What. Did you just call me?…." She let out with a hiss before taking a deep breath and trying to calm down, it worked a little and her smirk once again returned, "What? Ya' known her for five minuets and now you're deeply in love? Mate if ya' could see how she's looking ya' dang terrifying the girl half crazy! If ya' ask me you're a little too eager for this activity and ya' would see it to if ya' weren't a blumin' blind." She grimaced again and looked around at the room, specifically over at the door as though aware of someones presence who wasn't there, "What? So the dang guys get' have some fun, ravage us girls silly until we're knocked up and then then? They get freedom whilst we spew our guts out and carry a child around for nine months with a frickin' ballon stomach? Is that it huh? Gender equality a its finest." She called out loudly, "Guys get all the fun and easy work whilst us girls get all the tough stuff, this is why I hate guys. Never liked one in my life and I swear I ain't ever going anywhere near that filthy thing in between there legs cus guess what lady? Ya snagged herself someone who loves girls!" She continued to yell with a smirk, it was true Ashiko was utterly and totally a homosexual in every way, and she'd just announced it to the whole room without so much as a hesitation, not that it would change their minds about her, her power without the cost would be something not worth destroying over a 'simple preference' as it was put and much to her distaste, she knew it all too well.

She couldn't help it, she was working herself up and she felt it taking a hold of her mind, swearing under her breath as she tried to calm down once again.

Kanade crossed his arms "It's for the sake of our future, I will do anything for the world!" Kanade was a firm believer in the new world and believed what the scientist was doing was correct. "It's not about love it's about starting a new generation to fix what our parents did! A new generation with super-intelligent a new generation that will be immortal I will die for this cause." When he heard the world ravage he flipped "Ku will be treated no less than a queen! I will respect her and do anything she asks, Not out of love but out of respect she's my life partner and I plan to give her a life she deserves."

Kanade's eyes turned red anger had triggered his power "4th floor 2nd room." Then he smirked and began to yell as loud as possible "SHE"S GOING AGAINST THE SCIENTIST!" He continued to repeat this until someone walked in. "What's going on ?" The scientist asked Kanade turned and looked at you "Well.... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back