• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Awaken Elements! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
Please keep all ooc for 'Awaken Elements! You Have Some Surviving To Do' here! This is a small group Elemental rp.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the delay in getting my character posted last night. I shall have them up this afternoon (PST)! I'm excited to start this rp with all of you!

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, was out of town. Um...I was thinking of either a coastal state or a mountain-heavy state!

Sorry for the late reply, was out of town. Um...I was thinking of either a coastal state or a mountain-heavy state!
No worries! Thanks for responding at all :D I was thinking a mountain-heavy state to start in too, heavily wooded maybe, a good camping trip spot with plenty of coverage and hiding spots for the group to get away at first.

I personally know the most about Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern Cali and Arizona. . . SO, if anyone wants to visit one of those in the rp I can come up with actual real life places for our character to explore. If anyone else has experience with these/other places and want to explore real life spots just let me know and we will make it work! Otherwise, some of the things they run into will just be made up from our imaginations!

BFabulous BFabulous

Sadly both Water and Earth positions have to be reopened. I will be reaching out to the last person interested who didn't get a spot in the other rp and then possibly post a whole separate search thread just for this rp.

BFabulous BFabulous Jasmine is awesome! I also really like the art work you used for her! I'm sorry for how slow this rp is to start, I haven't found anyone for the last role, but I've only reached out to a few people I know and will make a thread very soon.

We are excited to see _xPhoenix _xPhoenix character next!

TheAdventureBegins TheAdventureBegins Thank you! I think she and Polaris would either get along swimmingly or butt heads, lol. I also understand, no rush at anything. These things take time and they usually are better in time.

TheAdventureBegins TheAdventureBegins Thank you! I think she and Polaris would either get along swimmingly or butt heads, lol. I also understand, no rush at anything. These things take time and they usually are better in time.
I was thinking that too! I couldn't decide which way it would go and only role playing them out will tell! I always love when I can see possible character interactions even before the rp starts.

I'm glad you are chill with taking it slow at first! :) It makes me stress less, which in turn makes things better! I will be making a thread soon though, but I kinda wanted to see if I needed to make one for the other one as well :neutralteeth:

Hey guys! Just posted my character sheet lol hope it's alright!
Welcome! We are really happy to have you and Felix! I think he is awesome, and fits great with the possible dynamics that I was already picturing between mine and BFabulous BFabulous character! I'm super excited for this rp, and we just need a water character now! Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back