• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Aw, man, you cut me to size! (Addie's search, craving HxH!)

LichLeechBeach

tired. so tired.
Helo hello! I'm Adaline, Addie, Lich, whatever you wanna call me!

- I'm lazy lit-lit. Usually I range from 250-400 words but can manage up to 650.
- Chronic ADHD and as a certified Broke Adult Student, I can't afford my meds sometimes. Bear with me if my focus shifts or I tap out! I often need a little nudge to remember that I haven't replied.
- Speaking of, I'm 19! It sucks! Would like to be 12 again! But I am not! Dammit!
- I've got no triggers, but there's some stuff I just won't touch.

Anyways, onto fandoms!

Hunter X Hunter? Oh, you mean the litERAL BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO MY STUPID FREAKIN' SELF?
Dunno how I watched this all but DAMN was it incredible. I'm a Leopika fangirl-HOW are they not canon yet, Togashi, and why?-with a shipchild that I've had for ages. (Their name is Shay, and chances are if you're interested you know at least a little via my dearest best friend, TheTrashCan TheTrashCan (I don't care if you have to read all through this, Ash. You and your designs are fantastic and you deserve a shout-out and some HxH partners to appreciate Paiton.)

Others:
BNHA
BotW
Mob Psycho 100
The Hunger Games - (Oc's Only!)

Anyways! I'm off!
- Addie​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back