• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
You are free to make npc sheets for people to universally use, as well as the narrator to do things with. You would first run them by the narrator, to see if they want to make up specific plans, and then it could be posted for everyone to use.
When I think about it, I kind of like the idea of hunters having their organizations be secret, and then revealed later, so we aren't super sure of their intentions already.

I’d be happy to make up a few teacher NPS’s for you. Do you want us to use the student/teacher code, or a modified version for the NPCs?

I’d be happy to make up a few teacher NPS’s for you. Do you want us to use the student/teacher code, or a modified version for the NPCs?
Go ahead and use the student code, and just tweak it to show what class they teach. Try to prioritize classes that seem to have the most people within the schedule list.

Go ahead and use the student code, and just tweak it to show what class they teach. Try to prioritize classes that seem to have the most people within the schedule list.
As an extra note, most teachers will be lawful good, neutral good, true neutral, lawful neutral. We will not really have chaotic teachers, maybe like one teacher in all the teachers or something like that. It will depend. Obviously no evil ones.

Awe no Severus Snapes haha jk. Would you want me to still write up weapons, armor, items, abilities, signatures, etc? All that jazz?

What kind of ranking are you wanting the teachers to have?
Most battle oriented teachers should be strong. Regular subject teachers can be anything under the sun, so maybe give variety, some of them can be like mid rank or such. There could always be that one newbie ish lower rank teacher hm. Yeah though, no more than one or two chaotic good teachers, there's already too many chaotic students, it's seriously unrealistic.

Cool. Let me shift from my phone to my computer and I’ll get started. I’ll post them in the CS thread when I’m done.

Alright still waiting on just a few intro posts @IamaKittyKat Crow Crow OBESE OBESE and a few others.
Ahh the timing haha...the day that I was busy and could not visit the site, we started. Just got back to pc, so will read through the intro's and add mine probably, if I will not feel too tired. If anything I will do it in the morning when I wake up. Sorry for the delay.

Ahh the timing haha...the day that I was busy and could not visit the site, we started. Just got back to pc, so will read through the intro's and add mine probably, if I will not feel too tired. If anything I will do it in the morning when I wake up. Sorry for the delay.
No stress!

Seraphiel Seraphiel Okay, I am finished with four NPCs. I didn't realize how much work went into making four. Goodness haha.
Okay, I very quickly glanced over them, will thoroughly read them later, but a few issues, You put manipulation twice, and I don't want that kind of thing in this roleplay in general It's too god mod like, to just tell someone to do something, and then t just happens. I think there was a mind reading one too, which I feel the same way about. Other things would be I feel like they are either very underpowered for their rank, or overpowered. Comparing some to students, some of the students are stronger, and it should not be that way. I also feel their classes that they teach should make sense with either what powers they have, or what their race is. They should somehow fit what they are teaching. I don't have any issues with the personalities or other details.

Okay, I very quickly glanced over them, will thoroughly read them later, but a few issues, You put manipulation twice, and I don't want that kind of thing in this roleplay in general It's too god mod like, to just tell someone to do something, and then t just happens. I think there was a mind reading one too, which I feel the same way about. Other things would be I feel like they are either very underpowered for their rank, or overpowered. Comparing some to students, some of the students are stronger, and it should not be that way. I also feel their classes that they teach should make sense with either what powers they have, or what their race is. They should somehow fit what they are teaching. I don't have any issues with the personalities or other details.
Okay, I will rework some of those issues tomorrow. What kind of rankings and races would you like them to have? Just so I have an easier time reworking those issues. I tried to make them different in their rankings from each other and follow some of their race's description. Like the incubus trance like state those around him are put into. Some pointers on pairings, race and rankings with abilities for the NPC's would be greatly appreciated. I guess I need a little help on them. :) For for tonight I am logging off.

I wish I could post now but it's a bit past midnight. Guess I'll write some foundation.

Okay, I will rework some of those issues tomorrow. What kind of rankings and races would you like them to have? Just so I have an easier time reworking those issues. I tried to make them different in their rankings from each other and follow some of their race's description. Like the incubus trance like state those around him are put into. Some pointers on pairings, race and rankings with abilities for the NPC's would be greatly appreciated. I guess I need a little help on them. :) For for tonight I am logging off.

Another thing, you marked one of the teachers as teaching Magic Mastery 2. I already signed Maya up to teach that one. I'm willing to give up on her teaching chemistry and just be the Magic Mastery teacher if that'll make things simpler.

Our narrator will make the next post soon, so unless you haven't posted an intro yet, please wait for it :). They are the person that made the initial post in the IC thread.

I also think we should have it so people are not in their CLUBS yet. We can do like a club rush thing, where people come across the random things offered, and sign up.

I like how nobody is noticing that Felicity is just standing in the auditorium. 😂
Yeh, I mean for my character he was not looking for no one or paying much attention to anyone as he did not even manage to get to his dorm room. Also the fact that there are a lot of people coming in, looking for seats etc. that probably you would see quite a lot of others just standing there and scanning the auditorium, so it probably does not see that much out of ordinary that she's just standing there haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back