• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
So a werewolf's signature ability would be their transformation, correct? Also, for a werewolf, should we describe what their wolf looks like?
No a signature ability is not a racial, it's their first non race related magic ability, and their main ability. Werewolves are closed right now though for races.

No a signature ability is not a racial, it's their first non race related magic ability, and their main ability. Werewolves are closed right now though for races.
Aww man. I made the sheet for a werewolf. Whoops. Hehe. What races are open?

Aww man. I made the sheet for a werewolf. Whoops. Hehe. What races are open?
Ah it should show on the front page, everything else is mostly open. It also says vampire is open among all the choices, but would prefer not to have another if you do happen to be interested in literally anything else.

Ah it should show on the front page, everything else is mostly open. It also says vampire is open among all the choices, but would prefer not to have another if you do happen to be interested in literally anything else.
Is there a limit on Dragons? Is that open?

Is there a limit on Dragons? Is that open?
Dragons are not open, I had that strictly for the headmaster as a nearly extinct almost only of legends type race haha. You can come up with some stuff that isn't there, but dragon and Kitusne which the headmaster and teacher are are off limits. Succubus, Witch, Necromancer, Dark Witch, Alchemist, Zombie, Ghost are all open from the main list.

Dragons are not open, I had that strictly for the headmaster as a nearly extinct almost only of legends type race haha. You can come up with some stuff that isn't there, but dragon and Kitusne which the headmaster and teacher are are off limits. Succubus, Witch, Necromancer, Dark Witch, Alchemist, Zombie, Ghost are all open from the main list.
Awesome! Thanks so much. One last question. You have demons on the list. Could I do an angel?

Awesome! Thanks so much. One last question. You have demons on the list. Could I do an angel?
Yeah so I will have different types then. Type A: These angels are very stereotypical of their name. They seem to be ingrained with a natural purity that cannot be shaken. They have large luminous wings, and seem to have some kind of air about them. However, unlike many stories and cartoons, they do not have halos. They are capable of flight, and fly faster than their opposing race, demons. They have the ability to regenerate over time, have enhanced senses, and are also affiliated with light.

B: These angels are referred to as fallen angels, while they share some characteristics, they have lost their aura, their wings have blackened, and they no longer have the ability to manipulate light. Instead however, they seem to have gained the ability to not feel pain, which seems to be both a blessing and a curse.

Yeah so I will have different types then. Type A: These angels are very stereotypical of their name. They seem to be ingrained with a natural purity that cannot be shaken. They have large luminous wings, and seem to have some kind of air about them. However, unlike many stories and cartoons, they do not have halos. They are capable of flight, and fly faster than their opposing race, demons. They have the ability to regenerate over time, have enhanced senses, and are also affiliated with light.

B: These angels are referred to as fallen angels, while they share some characteristics, they have lost their aura, their wings have blackened, and they no longer have the ability to manipulate light. Instead however, they seem to have gained the ability to not feel pain, which seems to be both a blessing and a curse.
Thanks! My post should be up soon!

There you go!
Alright so you can change your signature ability to something else. As a type A angel, you can do what you listed with light naturally. Then under your racials add the regeneration, enhanced senses, and increased speed in the air. Your personality should be at least two paragraphs, and lengthen the written description as well. Rest is fine.

Alright so you can change your signature ability to something else. As a type A angel, you can do what you listed with light naturally. Then under your racials add the regeneration, enhanced senses, and increased speed in the air. Your personality should be at least two paragraphs, and lengthen the written description as well. Rest is fine.
All fixed!

All fixed!
'regeneration, enhanced senses, and increased speed in the air, basic light ability' should be included with your wing listing, the personality is still short. After you fix both though, you can get to posting. I will get you in a dorm as soon either way. We have a few profiles coming in, I may wait, or I may add you to an existing, I'll ping you when it happens.

Cooking as my main and psychology as my alternative please.
Okay, I have that down. I saw you listed yourself as 18 but put you were in college. I am having college age be 19+. If you want to be in college just bump yourself up a year. Instead though, give me your major, and select the exact classes you want on your schedule from the list. Otherwise if you want high school, what you gave me is fine. I just noticed though for hunters, the students don't know of them yet, so you couldn't post about them xp. The headmaster and staff know.

Okay, I have that down. I saw you listed yourself as 18 but put you were in college. I am having college age be 19+. If you want to be in college just bump yourself up a year. Instead though, give me your major, and select the exact classes you want on your schedule from the list. Otherwise if you want high school, what you gave me is fine. I just noticed though for hunters, the students don't know of them yet, so you couldn't post about them xp. The headmaster and staff know.
Oh! I am sorry! Yes, I am a highschooler. And I will fix the Hunter part.

Unranked, high school student, demon. That's what I'm interested in making at the moment 😀

Also, the coded character sheet is confusing me... I'm new to the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back