• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have yet to catch up with the story but in honesty, does anyone think there’s any way I could put Ezra into the story right now that doesn’t seem forced?
I still want to play him and interact with you guys.

hello! I'm sorry for my long absence. I've been so busy with school.

Hey guys, just an update, I still am on sick leave. I have been diagnosed with mast cell activation syndrome, lymes disease, emf sensitivity, mold issues, and adrenal issues. I've been going through hell and have been isolated, will be back when I can ,and revamp with current people if necessary. Sorry for the disappearance, but I am not doing well by any stretch of the imagination. Hope to see you all stick around.

This thread has been updated, we are revamping. All character recruitment starting fresh, any old characters, welcoming of old characters.

Our new interest check, has been linked back to this OOC, feel free to talk details!~ Anyone who has a character that is in high school, you will be given a schedule, anyone with a character in college, think about what classes you want to take off the list, and you will create your own schedule. I would encourage you to try and sync with others! College schedules do not need to follow the normal high school type format.

So I am thinking of making general ed subjects like English etc self study, so we have more exciting subjects the ones we mainly write about and take part in. More action based that way, then for everything else, things can take part outside the school, during tourneys, during missions, etc. What do you guys think though?

Eh, I think some shared subjects could be fun for dramatic resolutions of character arcs by forcing people to interact in a somewhat civilised setting.

I was planning on keeping the electives normal classes, which could be like what you are saying. We will see though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back