• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am going to take the current open rank 2 temporarily (or permanently depending) off the table, just to balance things out, we need some lower ranks, or at least some lower than that of two.

I'm not quite sure as far as rank goes yet, probably rank 3 or 4. As for her secondary race she's basic human.

Just a quick note, rank availability exceptions are made for guardians and teachers, so just tell me your ideas if you want to be one.

Last edited:
Oh, didn't see it was posted. I was on the page so I didn't see the bell icon xD
I want to do a human that's unranked. He'll probably be a student, freshman grade (though, he might struggle a bit with school).

Oh, didn't see it was posted. I was on the page so I didn't see the bell icon xD
I want to do a human that's unranked. He'll probably be a student, freshman grade (though, he might struggle a bit with school).
Alright, that's perfectly fine. Make sure you know the backstory of why they are unranked. Sounds like your character might be just discovering their powers, or somewhat unaware of them? You are free to go to the character page and make your character :).

He's unaware of his powers. His power revolves around music, so he's been using his magic passively ever since he was young.

Also for anyone that is wondering if we are still open and interested, we are open! Just let me know what race/rank you are interested in as well as student/guardian/teacher/hunter/etc! Let me know your elective choices if in high school, or your whole college class selection if a college student!

holy cannoli count me in! Love the level of thought put into this!!

Thanks :D. I had fun with it, what are you planning to make?
I would like to have a werewolf type A. Is there a limited number of pureblood positions? I saw that someone had made/is going to make one but I wasn't sure if there was only a certain amount allowed? I plan to make a werewolf who sticks to tradition and I feel like a pureblood would have that sort of view on being a werewolf.

I would like to have a werewolf type A. Is there a limited number of pureblood positions? I saw that someone had made/is going to make one but I wasn't sure if there was only a certain amount allowed? I plan to make a werewolf who sticks to tradition and I feel like a pureblood would have that sort of view on being a werewolf.
Right now we are not taking anymore purebloods, but are accepting nobles and basic. You could always go noble if you want them to have some kind of traditional ties that they are kind of somewhat bound by or accustomed to. The other thing you could do if you want to go the basic route instead, is you could make them a 'lawful' insert good/neutral/evil here, which would probably make them follow the rules of tradition anyways, in addition to regular laws of the world.

Right now we are not taking anymore purebloods, but are accepting nobles and basic. You could always go noble if you want them to have some kind of traditional ties that they are kind of somewhat bound by or accustomed to. The other thing you could do if you want to go the basic route instead, is you could make them a 'lawful' insert good/neutral/evil here, which would probably make them follow the rules of tradition anyways, in addition to regular laws of the world.
sweet I'll go with noble then! thank you!

My character is done! I'd like a pureblood character to request to have Paramirum "Apocrypha", the stoic bookworm, as your guardian! Seraphiel Seraphiel Ocean123 Ocean123 and ZeeNathan ZeeNathan ,I believe you three have the purebloods right now? If I missed anyone please tag them Seraphiel! We can dm with Seraphiel and each other to work out how the relationship would be in the RP! I'm very excited!

Edit: I missed OBESE OBESE and Ian Temero Ian Temero , I kinda doubt that our good friend Maya would like to have a guardian, but do let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
My character is done! I'd like a pureblood character to request to have Paramirum "Apocrypha", the stoic bookworm, as your guardian! Seraphiel Seraphiel Ocean123 Ocean123 and ZeeNathan ZeeNathan ,I believe you three have the purebloods right now? If I missed anyone please tag them Seraphiel! We can dm with Seraphiel and each other to work out how the relationship would be in the RP! I'm very excited!
I've read your cs. Honestly, that's so cool. I don't know... I just think that your character is very cool. I'd love him to be my guardian. But it's up to you to decide, actually. I won't force you. But I'll welcome you gladly if you choose to be my guardian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back