• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nice, and you are free to give Kai a backstory if you want. You don't have to do that in this rp though. ( Just to let you know that in other rps. Having a character's bio is important. )
InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

OBESE OBESE

I wonder how long it will take Max to figure out humans are better at handling heat than wolves. Our ability to sweat is vastly superior to the panting used by canines, especially while moving. Fun little fact, way before humanity even invented farming we practiced persistence hunting. Which involves chucking a spear at an animal then running after it across a hot african savanna until the animal drops dead from exhaustion.
Fair enough. This is my first werewolf and not that knowledgeable about wolfs. :D

Fair enough. This is my first werewolf and not that knowledgeable about wolfs. :D
To be fair wolves also run down prey until it tires out, but they are optimised for colder climates. Our species got along extremely well because early humans and wolves figured out that we complemented each other so well. The wolves brought their sense of smell, strong jaws and adorable floof, while humans brought ranged weapons, long term planning and headpats to the table.

The werewolves should sit in a circle and pat each other.

"okay everyone, pat the person to your right" lmao

I am so sorry for the lack of Response on my end. Life is a bit hectic at the moment, have a job and going to be an aunt again. But I shall try to get a scene going with this rp and try to get things rolling.

I posted for Zain, giving a bit of a response time for everyone to do so. I'm just building suspense, and will continue to do so.

ooooooooh boy, hi I'm not dead I swear
Is it bad that I kind of forgot I was technically supposed to be here? I never got so much as a single notification from RPN and life kind of happened.
I'm sorry to anyone that expected me to jump in when I said I would, glad to see that the story is moving pretty good though!
(Though it doesn't really help that every other RP I am in has dedicated discord servers that give me phone notifications.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back