• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Me: If Seraphiel wasn't in the hospital. She could help me with this Insomnia situation, since it is hard to think what she would do about a spell backfiring teacher.

So why did you put shield focus in magic abilities? That one is your magic, and it is different than signature ability. You put Shield Focus for Signature Ability.
Example:
Magic Ability: Light Manipulation
Signature Ability: Flying

It is actually very simple.
Signature: It is unique to you only, and the first signature ability is also your first power.
Magic: It appears after the signature ability, and it can be something like light magic or sound manipulation.

That will work, and explain what shield force does on your sheet. 🙂
People are going to ask what it does.

I honestly hope that I did a good job when Seraphiel comes back. I just don't want people to keep waiting for their sheets to be accepted.

Anyway, accepted.
Make sure it looks like this when you make your post: | Race + Type | Race Rank: Just put Basic, since you aren't an guardian. | Magic Rank | High School or College | Location | Interactions: | Mentions:
The post need to be at least three paragraph long, and have fun. 😄
InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

I checked on Slick Write, and your post has two paragraphs and not three. Write a bit more in your introduction post, and you will be fine. 🙂
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back