• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural [OPEN][New][Modern Fantasy][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate][Revamped][Students, Guardians, Hunters]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If it'd be easier, someone should start accepting oc's in her place, just so those waiting don't lose interest.

Sam looks good, so she is accepted. You will need to find a team for the competition we are doing.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Zain is the headmaster, and we have a magic mastery 2 teacher: Inari Maya.
Your personality is short, and how did he got stuck in a 17 year olds body? Also, core magic isn't on the class list on the first page on this.
InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

I noticed that Zain, Maya, and David have a high magic rank, because they are a teacher. 🤔
It would also be extremely dangerous for a rank B to become a teacher, since they didn't learn to control their magic properly in the school. They would accidentally harm the kids as well.

Magic Rank: Mages in rank B have absolutely no control over their powers and/or are a harm to themselves or others.

Well, it isn't a good idea to let someone that has their spell backfired on them to become a teacher. It is a bad example for the students. Also, the teachers have to graduated the school with at least a great control over their magic, and pass the tournament. They would most likely have to be a rank 1a-c or 2 to become a teacher instead of a rank b. Rank b aren't trusted to become a teacher at all. They are a possible danger to themselves and those around them. THE TEACHERS WILL NEVER LET THE KIDS BE HARMED!

Alright! I understand..... I'll change it to where this happened before he finished highschool and is still looking for a counter spell?

In fact, Kai wouldn't be a teacher at all.
Because he would realistically failed a mandatory tournament.
Tournament: Your basic by elimination single's tournament, or Your basic elimination match, but in teams. Sometimes chosen at random, sometimes chosen by students.

OBESE OBESE

I wonder how long it will take Max to figure out humans are better at handling heat than wolves. Our ability to sweat is vastly superior to the panting used by canines, especially while moving. Fun little fact, way before humanity even invented farming we practiced persistence hunting. Which involves chucking a spear at an animal then running after it across a hot african savanna until the animal drops dead from exhaustion.

Alright.....he shall be a normal wizard then...
Sorry if I am punching you in the face with this. It doesn't make any sense to let a rank b become a teacher. They only put themselves or the kids in danger. He would also be fired for that like a real headmaster would do.

OBESE OBESE

I wonder how long it will take Max to figure out humans are better at handling heat than wolves. Our ability to sweat is vastly superior to the panting used by canines, especially while moving. Fun little fact, way before humanity even invented farming we practiced persistence hunting. Which involves chucking a spear at an animal then running after it across a hot african savanna until the animal drops dead from exhaustion.
They are going to find out about that eventually. Ghosts don't need to worry about the heat or the cold if it isn't made out of magic.

Remove the class thing completely, since you need to give the classes you want Kai to have to Seraphiel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back