• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avolair Academy: School For The Supernatural IC [Open][Sandbox][Collaborative][Literate]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Angel | Type: A | Rank: 4 | High School Senior | Ancient History Classroom
Mentions/Interactions: Ian Temero Ian Temero Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon
download.jpeg

When Akiko had kicked through the door, Elie giggled slightly. It just seemed so... her. Watching her half-kitsune and ghost companions enter, Elie entered as well, another feather falling to the ground. As the blessed air conditioning hit her wings, a groan of relief slipped from her lips.

But her relief is short lived as a large book on a lectern seems to... speak to them. 'What do you seek? ... Open the first page only. I promise this is safe. ... I know you want to know more than just that.... ... In time, all in good time.' While Felicity begins arguing wih the voices, and Akiko talked with the voices, Elie was piecing it all together. All in good time... Were they supposed to take the book with them for later use?

Akiko steps toward the tomb, but then asks Elie to do the honors, so the angel steps forward. She lightly grips the cover, but as she is about to open the book, the door to the classroom is once again kicked open. This time, it is a single male that enters. The male starts feigning a need for supplies, then appears interested in the book. Felicity messes with the male, but Elie feels suspicious. Who is this man? And what did he truly want?

The feathers on her wings become ruffled and the wings themselves widen slightly, as if preparing to fly. She remains quiet as she prepares herself to protect her group. All the while, she keeps her grip on the book in fron of her.

525eb8108a665ad546096b03157a5243.jpg

Inari Akiko
Half-Kitsune | Rank: 4 | High School Freshmen | Classroom
Interactions: TayMaiTer TayMaiTer Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Clausewitz Halcyon Clausewitz Halcyon

Ellie picked up the book and Akiko waited with bated breath for her to open the cover. As much as the voice scared her, the strange pull the book seemed to have and her own curiosity was stronger. However before the angel got a chance to do anything the door was kicked in by someone else and a boy came tumbling in. He put his hands up claiming he just wanted materials and Felicity started mimicking him, saying something about human games. Akiko noted that he seemed to pay attention to her a little longer than the others, though she had no inkling as to why. She was probably just that cute.

Then his attention turned to the book. He seemed distracted by it. Fascinated. Probably hearing the same thing they heard and felt. Then he snapped out of it, shocked by what had just happened to him, claiming that he didn't want it. However he seemed on edge, ready for a fight, and the angel next to her was just as tense, though it felt like they were both on the defensive. It was probably about time for some de-escalation. "Welcome to class!" She chirped happily, hoping some of her chill would rub off on the others. "If you don't wanna fight then I think we're all good, cause we certainly don't! So go ahead and grab your stuff..." and then things started floating around the room and Akiko fought back a snicker. "...er, well, try to grab you stuff I guess? Good luck!"

Then spinning around the fox girl looped an arm in Ellie's and pulled close. "Now come on! Let's open this thing! Come on, come on, come on!" Her excitement at an all time high Akiko couldn't reign herself in and, despite her hesitation before or perhaps driven by the magic on the book, decided to help her friend out and pounced forward, grabbing the cover and flipping it open.

[ Artemis Ravenhart \ Witch, Type B \ Rank 4 ]
[Auditorium] => [Frying pan/school ground]
Interactions: [ Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka (Erich Doe) | ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi (Aradia Wilder)]

Artemis thought they were both much cooler than her. She thought this way about pretty much everyone unless they were just simple bullies or jerks. She liked to have people to look up to so that she could work hard to try and catch up with them.

"You're both so cool!" she said chipperly, clapping her hands together and giggling. Artemis did feel rather refreshed due to her more wintery outfit and she gave a thankful nod to Aradia to show it.

When Erich offered them a snack, she shook her hands. "Oh, no, I'm not hungry." The young woman hardly ever got hungry. Her fragile body was proof of her lack of exercise and energy. However, she was lying here. She was actually quite hungry, to the point where her abdomen was starting to ache. Her tell was her rubbing her arm with her other arm, but they didn't know that so it just looks like she was scratching it.

She gave them a smile and held her hands behind her back casually, staying quiet while they ate their snacks.

Maxim "Max" Marozov
APyel0y.jpg

Werewolf | Pureblood | Magic Rank 2 | High-School | Auditorium front row
Interactions: nios nios Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat @ | Mentions:
wMjwqky.png

Maxim gave out a little chuckle after the Aiyanas run through with the questions and ideas "Haha, well you never know when thinking too far might be the right amount, but let's not get carried away indeed, as what I said is just speculations." He looked at both girls who will be assisting him while Aiyana was introducing her to Constance to which Constance turned a cold shoulder and basically ghosted her. "Ei, Connie, don't be so cold, that's my job!" he said and laughed. She continued to walk ahead, picking up Maxims backpack, that he earlier placed near his seat. It was a simple backpack and also the only luggage that Maxim had with him. It did not contain much, some extra jeans, underwear, t-shirts, shirts and other simple stuff. It was a very compact and nothing extra. Maxim in general was very minimalistic and had no need for a lot of stuff. There were main things that he needed and that's it, everything else was unnecessary stuff, so seeing some students roll in with what looked like their whole bedroom, made him roll his eyes of how ridiculous it seemed to him.

Maxim met Connie's firm nod that they should move and gave a nod back. After Connie addressed their new wolf friend, he looked at her and said "Well, you heard her. Let's go Miss!" and gestured with his hand -after you-. The group moved towards the exit or entrance doors, whichever way you want to call them, the doors that everyone was using to leave. As they approached the doors and opened them, a big heat wave hit their faces coming from the next room/dimension. After a second of shock and bright light, from the heat and sun, Maxim stepped through the doors into the desert. The heat, the surroundings, really reminded like they would be in middle of Sahara desert, not that Maxim actually knew how does Sahara looks like or how hot it is there. The temperature was reaching pretty high levels and you could tell that by the fact that the first sweat drop fell not even a minute after walking into the place. "Ahh, great! Heat! Love it!" came out of Maxims mouth with bit of anger, annoyance and sarcasm in his voice.

He scouted the nearby surrounding with his eyes, looking for any indicators where should they go. As he stood there, you could slowly feel a smell of burning rubber. It was not the same smell that you get when you burn tires, but you still could tell it's a rubber. The smell was coming from Maxims boots that he was wearing. The boots were outdoor, rough terrain type of boots, with rubber soles, not really for such heat. The sole of the boot was slowly warming up from the heat of the sands and giving out a little aroma. "I guess we don't have a choice, but to pass through this one." he said and slowly removed his shirt, leaving him naked from the waist up. He had a balanced type of body. It was not ripped, where you could see each muscle like they would be pastries on a tray, but you still could tell he was in a good shape. He took his shirt and wrapped it around his head to protect it from the sun in the sky that was blasting the heat like no ones business. "If I would be in the wolf form, I would probably just stick my tongue out to control my body temperature, but in the human form...." he paused before continuing "...will have to survive and not die from this heat." He finished the sun cover hat/turban whatever it is called around his head and turned towards his companions to see are they ready and how are they dealing with the heat.​

11.Short-Girl-Haircut.jpg
Samantha Jones
[Senior/High School/Type A Werewolf/Auditorium]

She hadn't a clue why she was still leaning against the wall of the auditorium, when she was supposed to be finding a team. Pushing off the wall, she'd make her way down the aisle, sitting in the second row. Crossing her hands in her lap, she'd examine the rings on her fingers, the last thing she had of her parents. Granted they had the Black Rose symbol on them, they still meant a lot to her. Her mother had given them to her before she chased after her father. She had cried so much that night, and when she thinks about it, she finds herself breaking down.

Even after three years, she wished they were still alive. They could've left that damned group and made an actual home for themselves. They could've been the family she always wanted. That dream died with them, as did any hope that she had. Frankly, she had given up on happiness. While the group was one of the only family she had ever known, they felt more like a pack she was forced into. "Joseph, they've damned our lives." Her mother told her father. "They are the only family we have, Emily!" Her father snarled, glaring at her. His hand flashed out, slapping her mother. Her mother just stood in shock, staring at him. Once he had realized what he had done, he ran, ran to his doom with his mate behind him. That had been three days before they died, three days before Sam died. And she would never forget it.

Though for her own health maybe she should. She had grown thinner, had began eating less, and everyone could see it. She looked starved, underfed even, and that concerned the teachers the most. They didn't need nor want any of their students getting underfed, right? Sam shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts. It didn't bother her then and it wasn't going to bother her now.

Last edited:
images (20).jpeg

Kai Marrow

| Wizard | Basic | 5B | College | Auditorium | Interactions: N/A | Mentions:

Kai signed in relief it was the first day back, he didn't realize he had missed the place up until now. He headed to his dorm room to in pack his things, his mom had once again loaded his bags with a lot of sweet treats for him and his "friends". He didn't have friends not that he didn't mind it he preferred the quiet reading time he had in the library. He carefully placed his clothing back in the drawers, he signed a little putting on a rainbow wrist bad and walked out of his dorm. He fiddled with his dads amulet around his neck

" RUN!" he heard his father yell at him and his mom, the next thing he saw was his dad fall to the ground as his mother was running and crying clutching the amulet in her fists he was pulled out of his thoughts when someone called at him. A new student asking where the auditorium was he pointed them in the right direction

He continued his journey to the library humming softly to himself hoping he didn't run into anyone on the way there. He signed softly pushing open the library doors, the librarian had given him a key claiming it was practically his second home on school grounds

1603701731488.png
Aiyana Quil

Aiyana's cheerful grin withered into a small frown when Constance hesitated then brazenly chose not to return the gesture. Plump lips shapeshifted into a small pout when the petite guardian just brushed past her with out another thought. Rather than stay upset, Aiya's positive mindset quickly returned to its natural state. Constamce didnt seem like a social creature, Aiyana on the other hand was a little more out spoken, therefore she came to the conclusion (assumption) that Constance was just shy. Or perhaps had better things on her mind.

What was it that Maxim had just previously said?

"I think we should definitely move on. I don't like what I'm feeling right now. It's too soon..."

Thats the one.

Both Maxim and Constance had a sudden restlessness about them that wasnt there before. At first Aiyanna assumed the pair possibly had no interest in the challenge, considering how they were one of the last remaining groups that have not yet left the auditorium. But now theyve proven that they might be more eager than Aiya was, OR, theres something she was being left out of the loop of. Regardless she brushed it off, and readied herself to go too.

"Lets go...Miss," her voice was a lethal injection of sass with a splash of stone-cold in there somewhere. The sheer frost of her tone sent chills up Aiya's spine. Aiya watched as Constance turned her back, non chalant like, with Maxim responding in a playful lecture about Constance lightening up. In anycase, Aiyana gave a small bow with her head when Maxim allowed her to walk infront of him and proceeded to exit the aisle of chairs. When the trio was free in the aisle leading to the double door entrance, Aiya fell behind and allowed the pair to return together. Maxim led the two girls, and when he reached the door a gust of hot air smacked the she-wolf upon opening them.

Her eyes squinted, and stung from the dry air. The fringed jacket she wore was no longer a necessity and was quick to take it off, "What the..." she whispered as stripped off the top layer by the sleeves. Aiaya proceeded to tie the garment around her waist. The poor hasnt even officially entered yet, she just stood in the heat's path when Maxim opened the doors. Aiya bit her lower lip with concern. Werewolves already run hot, because of that Aiya never did well in the heat. To distract herself she began to wonder about how one room can be a clear, starry night, and the next be a desert with a dry heat wave.

"I guess we have no choice but to go through this one..." From the corner of her eye, Maxim began to peel off his shirt. When Aiyana turned to focus on the movement, she averted her gaze quickly and pretended to focus on something else. Was that the polite thing to do? Or did she just make the situation awkward when it previously wasn't? With a playful smirk she flipped her hair behind her shoulder, "Men, theyll always find an excuse to take of their shirts," she laughed. She looked back at him and took a step closer to the doors and past Maxim into the hallway, "Youre lucky you know," she turned around to look back at him while she tugged at a hair tie conveniently sitting on her wrist. The heat was much more unbearable now that she stood in the corridor now turned desert, "I'd do the same if it were socially acceptable," she rolled her eyes and began to gather her long, straight hair into a high pony tail. Even when tied up her silky hair reached the small of her back. "I hope this heat doesn't have to be endured for the remainder of this challenege, perhaps every room has a different environment? Maybe if it changes we know we're on the right track?" she shrugged her shoulders in an attempt to spit-ball ideas. Where was their first stop?

"If i would be in the wolf form..." the word wolf claimed Aiyana's attention. Ah ha! Now hes verbally confirmed it. Whether in human form or wolf form, Aiya was concerned about this heat. This was just the start of the challange, what would her new team think of her if shes been in the heat too long and stops feeling well? She didnt want to be a liability. Aiyana would just have to keep her eyes open for every opportunity that will potentially save herself.

OBESE OBESE nios nios (sorry its 1 am so this was kinda sloppy)

Last edited:
Zain Ayumu
1604375349883.png
| Werewolf Hybrid | B (Rank A for Dragons) | 1A | Auditorium​
Zain could only wince and cringe a bit as his dragon roared unhappily inside his head. It wasn't right to interfere with the test to simply relax in his dragon form. He needed time. More time than what his dragon was allowing him. He needed....Out, his breathing was becoming haggard and gasping. He was actually shaking and his skin felt tight to his body. Much too tight for he wanted it to be, but he had to endure. For the sake of being fair and responsible as a headmaster.....
I want out. To feel the earth beneath my claws, the breeze beneath my wings, the air ruffling my feathers, yet I cannot feel it. I want to feel them...LET ME OUT! I WANT OUT!
His dragon roared inside his head and he grasped his head, giving a sharp cry of pain. Dammit, this isn't supposed to happen! Not during the test!
YOU WILL NOT LET ME OUT! I WILL WRECK HAVOC IF YOU DO NOT RELEASE ME! I WANT MY FREEDOM! NOW!
Zain reached out a bit blindly to pat one of the other teachers on the arm or something, nowhere inappropriate.
"This....is bad. My...dragon....wants out....."
He managed to get out before giving another cry of pain. This one however was mixed with a roar of a dragon. It was quite loud, enough to shake the entire building, not enough to make it shake violently, but enough to make it make things tumble a bit.

Mentions: Blackrose7 Blackrose7 OBESE OBESE nios nios Ian Temero Ian Temero Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat TayMaiTer TayMaiTer ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka BasilOwO BasilOwO InsomniacsUnited InsomniacsUnited

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back