• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Thor nodded his head, “that’s good. Do you know anything about Sarah?” He asked as he remembered Alice mentioning that Thana wasn’t around often.

“You should get to know her... no offense but she certainly seemed very concerned about you.” Thor mentioned as he thought about how Sarah was willing to stay with Thana.

“I know just in more worried about keeping them safe from Magnus and mine adoptive father.” Thana said. “I do respect her.” She said.

Thor sighed a bit, “well I can’t say anything about adopted parents. I grew up with my father and mother... though of course I don’t know your situation.” He admitted as he sat there. “You respect her? Well I mean there’s a lot to respect about her.” He said as he saw how she cared for those around her.

“Trust me you would hate Magnus and my adoptive father who is apparently our uncle. He’s the reason I’m in this issue. And yes I respect Sarah. She is going to be an amazing mother.” Thana said

Thor smiled a bit, “well I don’t know what he did, but think of this. Without him being an asshole you wouldn’t have met all these people.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders. “Yes Sarah will be an amazing mother.”

Thor nodded his head, “if that’s what you want to do then that’s what your going to. I won’t try to discourage you from it in all honesty.”

Thor shook his head, “I don’t know your story and on top of that this guy doesn’t sound like he was particularly good. Never judge someone if they’re going after someone who is bad.” He said as he smiled a bit.

Thor nodded his head, “well, I mean there are many versions of Hell. Niphilheim for example is the underworld for my people ruled by my brother Loki’s daughter Hel... so I will say this, he is the ruler of one part of Hell, not all of it.” He said smiling softly as he looked at Thana.

“I traveled around in this realm I guess it can be called but seeing bigger things would be nice...if I even live that long that’s to the playboy duck.” Thana said.

Thor shook his head, “well we’re going to make sure that your okay.” He said as he looked at Thana. “I don’t want to promise anything, but I don’t want you to die or anything.”

Thor sighed, “well I know that feeling too.” He admitted as he looked at his hands. “My brother Loki... I loved him, still do, but I guess when I heard he changed his ways I didn’t want to believe it. He was always so mean to those around him and loved to play tricks... I guess the part of him that I thought was bad was just him being himself... maybe I was wrong this entire time.” He said as he sighed a bit. “Maybe if I hadn’t judged him I would have seen there was something more.” He stated as he sighed a bit as he shook his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back