• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Natasha kind of looked at Tony for a moment, “I could go for a burger, but what about Thor?” She asked as no one had seen him in a bit.

Thor sighed as he shook his head, “you turned your back on people instead of giving them a chance.” He said as he was annoyed.

Loki looked at Thor, “I didn’t give up on people, but if that’s what you have to say to deal with this, then fine, yes I gave up on people.”

Gaberial merely watched and listened. He was a bit hurt by Thor and his words but hid it.

“He’ll find us.” Tony said and got one of the cars he added to the jet so they could travel simply. “There’s this new place that opened roughly a year ago.” He saidZ

Natasha shrugged her shoulders, “what’s it called?” She asked curiously as she looked at Tony.

Thor and Loki seemed to argue a bit more before Thor left and Loki sighed as he shook his head and looked at Katana. “Sorry,” he whispered as he kissed her head and held her close.

“I Beleive it’s called Delights by the Sea.” Tony said (since the sea theme was probably most liked idk lol).

Gaberial sighed. “I’m sorry I should have just told him you somehow died instead of bringing him here.” He said.

((We’ll say it was.))

Natasha nodded her head, “interesting... sure it’s not a bakery?” She asked curiously as she liked the name.

Loki shook his head, “it’s fine he probably would have known you were lying because he probably senses my powers.” He said as he sighed a bit, “That and he’d just ask Hiemdal.” He stated as he leaned against the counter.

“It says it’s a restaurant maybe they do some bakery like stuff.” Tony said.

“I’m hungry I see no side going.” Banner said.

Gaberial nodded. “True though I could tell he meet Thana. Her hound was following him and so was she.” He said.

Natasha nodded her head, “Alright then let’s go.” She said as she was interesting.

Katana nodded her head, “ya he approached me on the street to ask about Loki and Thana came over.” She admitted as she looked at Gabriel.

Loki nodded his head, “well I don’t expect another visit from him.” He admitted as he looked at everyone.

Tony waited till everyone was in the car and drove there.

“Well at least Thana was backing you up.” Gaberial said and nodded to Loki. “Either way I honestly hope that pain in the ass tony isn’t here as well.” He said

Natasha was kind of enjoying this, even though his trip wasn’t supposed to be for pleasure.

Loki shrugged his shoulders, “Tony probably is here because it’s Thor. He thinks I’m always the bad guys, that I’m always going to do bad things. Heck oh saw him. He couldn’t even believe a woman loves me.” He said as he looked at Katana.

They got to the restaurant. Tony parked the car in the parking lot. “Well not bad from the outside so far.” He said.

Gaberial nodded. “I always knew in time you would settle down.” He said calmly.

Natasha got out of the car and looked around, “wow it’s in a pretty good neighborhood.” She said as she was assuming it was good because everything looked nice.

Loki sighed a bit, “it’s not that I’ve changed. My priorities have shifted. I have a wife and family to think about now. It’s not like I can go around causing issues. Also, being out of it so long I kind of don’t care to anymore. I want to continue my life with my wife and children.” He said smiling happily as he looked at Katana who smiled back to him.

Tony nodded and went to the door. He opened it. “Ladies first.” He said to Natasha.

Banner looked at the building carefully.

Gaberial nodded. “Same since I found my childern though one still refuses to talk to me.” He said.

Natasha chuckled, “oh gee thanks Tony.” She said before walking in and looking around a bit. She kind of liked it, it looked amazing.

Loki chuckled a little bit, “kids make everything great... like I used to just have flings and sure they could lead to kids, but I wasn’t the best father.” He said as he looked around, “I don’t know how my previous kids still love me so much.” He admitted as he smiled a bit.

Inside it almost looked exactly like the beach and see. There was even a few fish tanks to add to the wildlife of the see, but only be the smaller and easier to take care of wildlife.

“Wow this place is amazing.” Tony said looking around.

Banner was also impressed once he entered.

Magbus noticed the new customers and decided to be the one to greet them. “Hello and welcome to Delights by the Sea. My name is MAgnus one of the owners. Allow me to show you a place to sit.” He said.

Gaberial smiled. “At least the love you and not hate you. Maybe compared to the mother you where the lesser evil?” He said.

Natasha smiled as she looked around for a moment and then to the young boy. “Sure, thanks.” She said smiling a little bit as she looked around.

Loki shook his head, “all the women who mothered them... well, they were each from a different mother.” He said as he had three kids before he met Katana. “Didn’t really take the time to get to know them... was more of a wam bam thank you ma’am kind of deal.” He said as he looked at Katana.

Katana smiled as she looked at Loki, “glad I wasn’t one of those.” She admitted as she loved their family.

Magnus showed them their seats. “Here’s the menus. If you need anything I’ll be close by.” He said and left to help other customers.

“Did he say he was one of the owners?” Banner asked.

“He did.” Tony said.

Gaberial smiled lightly. “Well I’m glad you found happiness. I won’t for a while knowing my luck.” He said.

Natasha smiled, “kind of cool.” She said as she sat there and opened up the menu. “Makes you wonder who the second owner is.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Loki smiled happily, “Hey not my fault she fell for a trick.” He said grinning as Katana hit him and giggled. “Hey it’s your smooth words that got you into this mess, and ain’t no way your getting out now.” She said smiling and Loki laughed happily as he pulled his wife close. “My smooth words got me into a lot more places than this mess.” He said grinning as it was clear they were as in love as they had been when they first met.

Gaberial smiled. “Either way I am happy for you Loki. And your brother should be as well. Though he has become an ass since I had originally left to find my kids.” He said.

Magnus was then called for in the kitchen so he dealt with that.

Another person checked to see if they wanted anything to drink.

“Whiskey would be nice.” Tony said then frowned when they said they don’t serve that kind of stuff.

Loki shrugged his shoulders, “he’s always been an asshole to me Gabriel.” He said as he smiled happily as he held his wife close to him. “Besides I don’t need someone like that in my life.” He said as he smiled happily.

Natasha chuckled a bit, “this isn’t a bar Tony.” She said as she shook her head a bit and then sighed happily. “Anyway, it doesn’t matter,” she said and then looked to the waitress. “Could I get a coke please?” He asked smiling happily as she didn’t want much.

The male nodded. “Of course. And sir if you have an issue of the lack of those kind of drinks you’ll have to take it up with three people.” He said then took banners order. “Oh and if there is something you want that isn’t on the menus you may still order what you like. Magnus makes sure to keep people happy.” He said.

Tony was more or less annoyed most places served alcohol.

Gaberial nodded. “Hopefully he stays away.” He said. “Well I better be heading back to Alice’s place. I hope the kids get to feeling better.” He said.

Natasha smiled and nodded her head, “thanks for that. It’s good to know.” She said smiling happily as she looked over the menu a bit more as she knew that she could find something even if there wasn’t a burger on the menu.

Loki nodded his head, “Alright man, thanks.” He said as he soon got back to taking care of the kids as he wanted to do.

The male nodded and left to get the drinks that people ordered so far.

Gaberial nodded and left. He walked to Alice’s place. Once there he entered. He also knew Thana had long left since Thor left.

Natasha looked at Tony, “is the billionaire playboy really throwing a hissy fit because e can’t get his alcohol fix?” He asked as she raised an eyebrow and then shook her head. “Get over it you could use a drink without alcohol.” She said as she honestly didn’t care.

Alice was of course home with all of the kids. She kept an eye on the younger kids during their vacation. “Hey Gabe,” She said as she sighed a little bit.

Tony glared at Natasha. “Your so funny.” He said. He looked at the menu.

The guy soon came back with the drinks. “Sorry Magnus hasn’t been able to help you. He has to get things ready for a cake someone ordered for a birthday.” He said.

“It’s fine got to be sure all goes well.” Banner said understanding the issue. Sorta.

Gaberial smiled. “Hey what’s wrong?” He asked going over to Alice.

Natasha rolled her eyes, “I wasn’t going for funny smart ass.” She said as she then looked to the waiter and smiled, “it’s quiet alright.” She said as she didn’t mind.

Soon, Thor arrived and sighed as he went and sat down with the group. “Well I found my brother.” He said as he seemed rather annoyed.

Alice looked at Gabriel, “well little Alice just ran into the wall and has a big bruise on her head. She damn near split her head open. On top of that I found out there’s a ghost in the mansion. Levi was talking to someone, but I don’t know who could be haunting the mansion since no one has died on these grounds and these grounds were nothing before I built here. I made sure of it before I built here. Levi won’t talk though, he won’t tell me who he’s talking to.” She said as Sarah was caring for little Alice right now, while Alice was taking care of dishes and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back