• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Hello, hello, one and all. Welcome to my roleplay search! It’s been a fair bit since I’ve made one of these. So do bear with me while I give a run down of my rules! They’ve definitely updated.

1) Please be at least 18+ to roleplay with me! I myself and 22 and would prefer not to RP with minors, thank you!
2) I do ask that you be at least Semi-Lit, as I myself can range from around a paragraph to possibly six or seven! I do tend to match my partner’s length! I understand if your grammar isn’t the best, or you make typos. I will to, probably. Nor am I asking you to write a million paragraphs. Just give me something to go off of!
3) As far as my preferred pairings and roles go, I’m fairly open to anything ! I welcome all genders/lack of genders, in between! I also don’t have a preference over the gender of character I play. I’ve got a wide range of OCs. However, any discrimination against LGBTQ+ topics or characters will get you immediately blocked. I won’t tolerate it.
4) While I am ghost friendly, I do ask you at try to let me know if you’re not interested, so we could possibly change things up! Or perhaps if you’re going to be away for a while. Not mandatory but appreciated!
5) I do have a job and life outside of roleplaying, so please understand I may not always respond quickly! I’ll do my best to always get out AT LEAST one reply weekly!

Alright, let’s get down to the good stuff ! At the moment I’m only interested in a few fandoms, so I’ll get those out of the way first. Im accepting CCxCC , CCxOC {ONLY WITH FANDOMS MARKED WITH THIS} or OCxOC. The character I would prefer to play will be underlined ! If neither are, then I’ll play as either!

Genshin Impact:
To make this list. Bit shorter, I’m going to list characters I play as! I’m very open with ships, so just ask!
• Diluc, Kaeya, Albedo, Childe, Xiao, Bennett, Chongyun, Thoma, Amber, Ayaka, Jean, Kokomi,

Strictly Platonic Pairings:
Bennett x parental or sibling figure! Please

MHA: OCs only, sorry! I’m not interested in cc x cc or oc x cc right now. Message me, or ask me to PM you about this one!!

Final Fantasy XII or XV:
Cloud x Aerith, Wedge, Biggs, or Jessie!
ANY pairing of Noctis, Prompto, Ignis or Gladiolus! (Poly accepted!)
Noctis x Lunafreya

Tales of Zesteria / Tales of Arise:
Probably a far fetched, but I’d die for you if we could do any of these ships!
Sorey x Mikleo
Alphen x Shionne
Dohalim x Kisara
Would literally do anything for an au where Zephyr lives and he and Law(preferred role) get to bond.

Fullmetal Alchemist:
Edward x Winry
Edward x Ling
Greed x Dolcetto
Riza x Roy
Riza x Olivier
{Suggest ships to me!}
* {Will happily DOUBLE with OCx CC ^^
Characters I’d love for you to play for me: Jean, Eoy, Riza, Olivier, or perhaps even Greed or Lust!
Characters I can play for you: Edward, Winry, Alphonse, Roy, Riza, Fury, Dolcetto
(Would love to attempt Lan-fan or Martel!)
* {OC X OC is also highly encouraged !!}

Pacific Rim: Again, I’m interested in OC x OC for this! So please PM me or comment !!

Ahoy! Here we have the original plots. That’s about it. I do ask that you PLEASE do not steal or edit my plots for your own using. I’ve spent my time working on these.

1) The plot, essentially, follows my character Sienna. A runaway and now wanted individual who fled from a black-deal government program that dealt in creating and reforming bio weapons. Oh, you read that right. Sienna was their greatest accomplishment- was. Now she is their biggest threat. There will be no stops pulled to find her and drag her back to what was her hellish prison for eight years.
Oh, but enter Y/C. You can choose just about anything you’d like for them; but the fact doesn’t chance that they will end up meeting in the dead of night- when she breaks into their home to hide herself, even if it means threatening the home owner to make sure she doesn’t get caught.

We can go from there! How your character reacts is completely up to you c:

2) These next few plots all fall in with the same OC. For context, he’s essentially a modern day necromancer c;

• Dealing with necromancy and magic in general is a testy thing. It often creates some less than ideal circumstances. Perhaps Simon accidentally manages to connect himself to either a ghost, or other supernatural being (Y/c).The issue is he has no idea how he’s done it, nor how to undo it. Cue stage shenanigans to find the key to releasing the binding. But perhaps some feelings and emotions develops along the way?
• Y/c and Simon have been together a while now, and things are going well. The only thing is Simon has been hiding his practice of magic and supernatural from your character. Does Y/c come to think he’s suspicious, hiding something from them? Do they confront him? Do they find out his secret first, and demand to know what is really going on? Or, perhaps something happens to Y/c and Simon, and he is forced to use his skills and aid/save them from the situation? How does Y/c react? (Again, a bit rough)

3) Not extremely planned out, but I’d love to use one of my new Ocs. He’d be perfect as a theif. For enemies to lovers, or something with a little tension before there’s anything sweeter between him and your OC.

Anywho, if any of these strike your fancy, PM me ! Or comment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back