• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers Universe

I'm very much wanting to do an Avengers universe type rp. I dont have any ideas sadly.. but. Yea. Any characters from the marvel cinematic universe are welcome.. as long as the tv series "agents of shield"... and any of your own as well.

***spider man is taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Last edited:
Probably after end game but we could do a different story line as well. Kinda depends if anyone else is intrested..

Random story as in: (just an example
10 years ago the avengers were forced to split. they were classified as dangerous and had to much power.

that is just an example

Well, for the setup, there's an idea I've been cooking up for a while called Marvel: Year One. Basically, it takes place in the first year many of the Marvel heroes start out. So Captain America just woke up, Tony Stark just became Iron Man, Peter Parker just became Spider-Man, etc. It would allow for everyone to really develop their characters, since it's them just starting out. For an overall plot, I'm thinking something to do with either A.I.M. or Hydra at first, just to get the Avengers together. Later down the line, we could introduce classic villains like Ultron, Kang the Conquerer (I'd be down for that especially,) and of course, Thanos.

Well, for the setup, there's an idea I've been cooking up for a while called Marvel: Year One. Basically, it takes place in the first year many of the Marvel heroes start out. So Captain America just woke up, Tony Stark just became Iron Man, Peter Parker just became Spider-Man, etc. It would allow for everyone to really develop their characters, since it's them just starting out. For an overall plot, I'm thinking something to do with either A.I.M. or Hydra at first, just to get the Avengers together. Later down the line, we could introduce classic villains like Ultron, Kang the Conquerer (I'd be down for that especially,) and of course, Thanos.
Interesting!

Thanks! As for Spider-Man, I'm thing he's gonna be a hodge podge of a bunch of different versions, though I'm mainly taking inspiration from the original Steve Ditko and Stan Lee version, the Spectacular Spider-Man (the show) version, and the Ultimate version. But he would of course be pretty inexperienced, as he's only been doing this for a few months.

so then will i be able to have my story as thanos?

i would have to do some research on what thanos was doing during the beginning of the avengers.

I'm not sure. The characters can all.. meet up very quickly some how.. maybe shattering the "tesseract" so to say..

that could work....

im just going to lay it out......

At last i have the infinity stones
*smiles*
The black order: *kneels*
Ebony maw: you are now the strongest creature out there father.
what do you wish?
Thanos: wait to see who wants to pick a fight....

Ebony maw: as you wish

as thanos that i am im not seeking on destroying half the population i just want to have the infinity stones to be powerful where im unstoppable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back