• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Tower - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You can both join the discord link in the "Other" tab if you'd like. Current events are the New York Bank was attacked by Mammomax and the General, two villains, a group of heroes evacuated the bank whilst another group battled the villain duo. In Avengers Tower, a seperate group has departed to Somalia in two teams. A diplomatic mission and covert mission to acquire a pod possessing what they think is Captain Marvel. Another group of applicants are being tested for the Avenger Initiative as potential members.

This is the very brief of it, it's a lot easier to explain in the Discord!

I believe so, but it's heavily centered around the heroes.

If you were some sort of arch nemesis haha, guess you'd get a lot of screen time. But yeah.

Don't entirely quote me because I'm not the Gm but that's my understanding.

Hope your character pans out though, shoot me your idea in PM I'm interested.

Thanks! I'm a bit of a noobie to the MC, mostly familiar with the MCU. Hope I didn't screw things up too bad!

It's absolutely fine to play villains! Encouraged even, the focus isn't so much heroes as supers, both bad and good. It's just as it stands we have far more heroes than villains.

Hey so Im super interested, but the rules are a bit unclear on full on original characters, are they allowed or do they have to be descendants of preexisting characters. I gots two in mind

Hey, yep you can use a full OC. It's full on canon characters that aren't allowed and who have to have descendants

sweet. now how to bring Deimos up in this joint. I'm thinking our poor dragon ends up having a really really rough day, some shanannigans happens, some thugs get blinded, Deimos ends of shoved in the avenger's general direction as the police department don't like receiving freelanced crispy badguys out of the blue or running across witchcrafty shananiganry.

I've got an idea for a Gambit/daughter of Gambit char Archon Archon (I'm tagging you cos you seem to be the person in charge)

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Heya! Just letting you know that Kate in the RP's been operating in LA. She continued with Hawkeye Investigations and the West Coast Avengers while simultaneously raising Lydia, visiting NY on rare occasions to catch up with old allies.

Already done that
That's so freaking embarrassing, I had no idea she was claimed
Any other bits that need fixing?

Not at current; if you can hold on a day or two further me and fin fin should both have additional characters in play who you can interact with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back