• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: TNG OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry for being impatient. I have RP death paranoia. Loo

Guys, could we olease slow down? My schedule doesn't allow me to post much, and I'm way behind. I have to control both Ben and the villaims, so that makes it even harder.

I’ve been waiting a little more won’t be any worse

I guess I wouldn’t mind playing one, maybe two if they’re just a one time villain.

I have never even heard of Melter. Shocker, and/Klaw would be more enjoyable to play for me.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

I can take Shocker off your hand too.

And how about this guys? Since both Rusty and I can barely catch up because of scheds, could we do like like... maybe around two to four posts a day? Just a suggestion.

Hey, guys. I'm thinking of rebooting this. It's mainly because I didn't plan ahead enough, and there's some ideas I want to explore more. My idea for the reboot is that our characters are not a sanctioned team, and that they'll have to worry about both the authorities and the bad guys. It would also take place in a near future setting, and have a more dark and somber tone. But that's up to you guys. If you want to continue this, I can gladly do so!

Hey, guys. I'm thinking of rebooting this. It's mainly because I didn't plan ahead enough, and there's some ideas I want to explore more. My idea for the reboot is that our characters are not a sanctioned team, and that they'll have to worry about both the authorities and the bad guys. It would also take place in a near future setting, and have a more dark and somber tone. But that's up to you guys. If you want to continue this, I can gladly do so!

I'm up with anything really. Though could I keep the whole SHIELD member thing? Could add a bit more tension if we're going down that route.

I’ve got a few ideas for a somber tone Brawn. I like it. Would let me play the monster a little more.

I think a somber tone would fit the RP more, as everyone is the child of a hero that's either dead, or forced out of retirement. I'll also go more into how things became the way they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back