• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers: Tenno Innitiative (A Marvel x Warframe crossover)

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Hello! So recently I had an Idea for a marvel crossover, which involves Warframe. As far as plot goes, our heroic Tenno crash on Earth, in New York, in their orbiters, however, the sleeping Tenno are hidden in a Reservoir within the depths of the city, with A.I.M. hunting them down, as well as the Sentient named Ballas. and that is as far as the story goes so far... Please let me know if you are interested an/or have any feedback!

Interesting, how to you propose to mash the timeline of Warframe with MCU? What point it in time with Marvel will this take place in? How are the Tenno going to go back in time to when Earth was as it is today?

Interesting, how to you propose to mash the timeline of Warframe with MCU? What point it in time with Marvel will this take place in? How are the Tenno going to go back in time to when Earth was as it is today?
In the Present, and it all started with a Void portal leading them to another Earth, where no grineer, no corpus, or infested in sight, or so the Tenno thought. Their objective? Eliminate all threats, even if it means making new allies to fight alonside. Idk if I have answered your question clearly, since I may have misunderstood

In the Present, and it all started with a Void portal leading them to another Earth, where no grineer, no corpus, or infested in sight, or so the Tenno thought. Their objective? Eliminate all threats, even if it means making new allies to fight alonside. Idk if I have answered your question clearly, since I may have misunderstood

No, I understand. Sounds interesting.

Warframe role as well, but I can at least fill a Marvel Universe role as well if need be. This seems interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back