• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Rebooted (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Connor considered Aedan's question as he walked towards the elevator. It was an awkward situation to say the least, so he wasn't bothered if the other two didn't want to face the daughter of Ironman. Or if they'd simply decide to give him a moment of one on one with her to explain things. The blonde stopped inside the elevator and turned to look at them with a small shrug of his shoulders. "Knowing Cassie she's probably in the lab, so you two can hang back in the common area if you want while I speak to her." Once the doors shut and it started moving he heard Alex's question, and while facing the door and they couldn't see, eye-rolled harder than he had in a long while. Connor had never been a fan of the habit Alex had picked up and had constantly objected to it over their time together, and like other bad habits Alex had, he felt he'd made headway on veering the other man away. The question was just another reminder that anything Alex had taken from their time together, had been quickly stamped out and reverted from. "I wouldn't try it if I were you." He said plainly, keeping his eyes focused on the door.

When the elevator doors dinged open he was met with Cassie standing and waiting for them, looking rather unhappy. "Thanks Friday." He murmured in displeasure under his breath, knowing the AI was likely to blame and had ignored his request. Connor stepped out of the elevator with a sheepish smile, rubbing roughly at the back of his neck. Seeing Cassie looking so bedraggled made him very aware of how the trio looked themselves, torn and burnt clothing from the blast that had rocked his apartment. "Hi Cass." He said simply, clearly thinking he'd had more time to think about how to approach her. "Sorry to slip in the back, we just uh...well honestly we thought it best for everyone involved." It was odd, speaking with an old friend whom he'd had very little contact with in the recent years. Not to mention he was here to make a request that was considerably uncomfortable to make, and the possibility of her turning him down was always there.​
D3lmoniko D3lmoniko Archon Archon sitanomoto sitanomoto
Cassie was quiet for a moment, turning around and looking at Connor. She walked up to him, paused, and then threw her arms around him, hugging him firmly. She didn't say a word, she just embraced him.
His presence was comforting. Kind of like that older brother "I'll-protect-you" feeling.
"I don't care. I'm just glad you're okay, and I'm glad that you're here." She released him after a few more moments of her hug and looked at him with a half smile, which made her look a little more tired than usual. "What did you need?"
She got straight to the point. Connor wouldn't be here if he didn't have a favor to ask her, and she knew exactly what the favor was. The question was just a courtesy.
Crono Crono Archon Archon D3lmoniko D3lmoniko
~~~~~~~~
Terry put his phone to his ear. "Oh my god. What are the odds?" He sighed. "Sure. Come on over. Cassie's got bedrooms to spare."he chuckled. "Funny you should call, actually. It seems like we're getting the gang back together." He looked over at Natalie who had just whisked Ivory somewhere and he glared. "Joseph, I'll have to call you back."
He hung up the phone and snapped his fingers, his Iron Striker Gauntlet appearing on his hand "Look, lady, I'm pretty sure Cassie already laid down her ground rules, one of which is no magic in the lab, so unless you'd like me to go get her so she can deal with you, I'd bring him back right now."
((Sorry it's short, I wanted to get this out of the way asap))

Dawn flung his cape around himself and disappeared, returning in a few seconds with Ivory in front of Finn and Natalie. His eyes glowed slightly brighter as his expression changed to a more bitter one. “Your skills are clearly extraordinarily for your age, Sorceress, which only makes it more of a disappointment that you would let yourself be provoked by him. How can you expect to control reality when you can’t even control yourself?” He said, before turning to Ivory. “And you. Each of your limbs would be on different planets if she wished it so. Do not take advantage of whatever self control she does have.”
Alternate Universe
Dimitri nodded to Cassie reluctantly. “Go ahead, Cass. I hope you know what you’re doing.” As he walked back to the screen and sat in a spinning chair, he cocked his head in confusion. “Who the hell is that?” He said as he saw Dawn teleport. Archon Archon Pyosimros Pyosimros sitanomoto sitanomoto CasualDragon CasualDragon Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

---Alt Finn---

Click. The door was locked. Finn's shot at freedom was locked. That click had been the loudest thing he had ever heard. Locked. His brain only had the one word circling around in it like it was incapable of doing anything else. Locked. He could feel the rivulets of sweat racing down his back. God the way Dimitri was buttoning up his sleeves sent a shiver down his spine. An image flashed in his mind of Dimitri pulling his heart from his very chest and watching with an expressionless face as he slumped to the ground. Dimitri was staring him dead in the eyes when he hugged him. Finn didn't know what to do with his hands. They felt heavy like even they had accepted his death. Dimitri kept his hand on Finn's shoulder even after the hug was over. Sign of power. It was such a casual move that it could have been unintentional. The price seems like too much. Was this worth his life? He could grovel for forgiveness right now and everything would go back to normal. The hulk is gone. As normal as it could go back too. You don't have to work with me if you don't want to. He wanted to get right down onto his knees. Push his head into the floor. Show that he was sorry. "I can't stay Dimitri and you know that." He didn't know where he had scrounged up the courage to say that.

Cassie intervened. What? Why would Cassie, one of Dimitri's top defenders, stand up for him. He was too embarrassed to even look her way. He was a whiny, sniveling, crying brat at the moment. If anyone can change his mind, I can. What? It almost seemed like Cassie was standing up for him. His heart skipped a beat. No, she probably wants to kill you herself. His mind flashed to images of their other friends who had perished in this feud. No. She wouldn't. He could practically feel the stares of Ivory and Inga burning into him. Dimitri nodded his head. What? Finn turned to face Cassie. He had stopped crying the moment he had spoken earlier. Now he was just a little hunched over and quiet. He was still expecting death to win this game but now he would face it with a little more dignity.

sitanomoto sitanomoto reapertwo reapertwo Archon Archon (Sort of? You're in the room.) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Also sort of? You're also in the room)

.....Alt-Cassie.....
A huge feeling of relief swept over Cassie as she got the go-ahead from Dimitri. She took Finn by the arm and gently, very gently, pulled him to the door, where she unlocked it, pulled him through, and then closed it behind her. There was silence in the room for a moment, and the three remaining individuals in the room would be catching snippets of a muffled conversation.

"..... It's your choice, Finn, but I implore you....." they would hear, before a loud crash of a window shattering on the other side. A soft murmur from Finn, indistinguishable, and then Cassie spoke. "Then you don't leave me any--"
Cassie's words were interrupted by a loud slam, and the door shook as something was thrown against it. There was a soft thud, like that of a body falling to the floor.

Rocket boosters ignited and roared to life, fading as they got farther away, and then there was silence, Deadly silence, on the other side of the door.
Archon Archon reapertwo reapertwo Loony_Bin Loony_Bin CasualDragon CasualDragon
I love writing so much.

32a36b82937b8afc76982f532deee389-d7m264l.jpg

Connor wasn't prepared for the female to to move forwards and embrace him, more surprised than anything. Though it didn't last long, he relaxed with a small smile and wrapped an arm around her to return the hug, ignoring any discomfort from his injuries. He'd missed her admittedly, and it meant a lot that her first instinct was to hug him even still. Her words left him unsure if she already had knowledge of what was going on or not, and the following question didn't help him decipher if she did. The blonde opted to go with the full story, there was no way he was going to ask Cassie to risk anything without letting her know everything. Well, almost everything. "HYDRA blew up my apartment..." He internally scolding himself for using my instead of our, not that he expected his and Alex's going separate ways to remain much of a secret if they were going to be staying here anyways. "...they made a move that I hadn't seen coming." Not that he could have known Alex would show up, with what was very likely an agent trailing him. "Short version? The police will be pinning the blame on me--us really." He recalled, nodding his head towards the two still standing just outside of the elevator awkwardly trying not to impose but not exactly willing to go running off into the tower.

"I uh...well basically I was hoping we could lay low here?" The question was both difficult and awkward all things considered. This wasn't something he ever wanted to ask anyone, especially a childhood friend. But what choice did he have? "The tower has the defenses against a potential HYDRA attack and the...resources to keep the police from finding out we're here." He swallowed hard, admittedly nervous. Not about Cassie declining to help them but of the potential of her looking at him differently. "You can say no." He told her through soft eyes and a low tone, not wanting her to feel pressured. There was no telling how long they'd be forced to keep their heads low.
sitanomoto sitanomoto Archon Archon D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

Natalie was denied any meaningful amount of time to bask in her arrogance, her attention was quickly snatched up by the face of a new-unknown who approached her with some earnest. The gesture was enough to even catch her off-guard, sure she had the foresight to predict some... backlash to her actions, but with Cassie gone there wasn't any credible threat, right? The accountant couple were definitely on her side, they'd back her up.

"W-what?" Natalie replied in confusion to Finn, the stark contrast between himself and Cassie was staggering. Why weren't all the Avengers so accommodating? Natalie's face angled into one of consideration as she absent-mindedly scratched at her wrist. But before she could bring the annoying pest back to the room another overly-aggressive Stark technomancer had the audacity to rush at her without forethought or fairness. She couldn't understand it, why was this ignoble bully being rewarded for being an ass? His repeated mockeries and challenges never ceased and Natalie's responses remained non-violent parlor pranks.

Taking up a defensive stance in response to the glove, Natalie glared at Terry in apprehension. She was beginning to reach new levels of frustration, as a hero she would never strike out in force, but the realization that she was both unwanted and underappreciated cemented her presence here was a mistake. But what choice did she have? Returning to her father in the Sanctum only to say she failed would break his heart, but he had to know she wasn't team-material. Fortunately, her emotions were quickly counter-acted by the actions of another unknown, but one which displayed some semblance of real might and not just fancy toys to hide mortality.

With a brisk sigh, Natalie huffed, chin up toward Ivory and Terry, her mouth twitched in consideration of the cloaked-figures words. "I don't expect to control reality, that's my fathers job." Her response was curt and static, betraying no emotion. Although it brought to thing the only fear she had; how could she live up to her fathers work? He made more progress as a sorcerer in a year than she'd made since birth, it was demoralizing. Given her former track record of brooding in this particular room, Natalie saw no harm in swapping places with Ivory and porting to the roof, and following common magic formula she quickly found herself overlooking the city in it's Utopian-esque glory. She deigned to wonder how twisted the advanced landscape surrounding the Tower would appear under the heel of a villainous-Regime. Would it appear the same, a mirage of flowers to hide the prowling snake? Or a scorched visage of Martial Law, coiling around it's people in an ever tightening grip?

Alternate Universe
Dimitri stood up in reaction to the noise, as if to move to the door. He stopped himself to motion that Inga and Harry follow him. Metal resonance rang like a tuning fork as Harry pulled out his adamantium dagger and nodded. As Dimitri gave the signal, they both rushed out to investigate. sitanomoto sitanomoto Archon Archon

Cassie smiled. "What, you think I didn't know?" She said, shaking her head. "I'm not as dumb as I look, Rogers." She looked at Alex and Aedan. "All three of you are welcome to stay. Connor, your room is... well... right where it was. You two can pick a guest room. I have some that have some unfinished projects in them, but those are mostly in the corners of the room, so the beds should be fine." She turned to Connor and smacked him on the shoulder. "You really think I would kick you to the curb? Not a damn chance. You're sticking with me, kid." She smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~
Terry lowered his gauntlet and sighed. He really hadn't meant to offend Natalie. He had acted out of instinct, not reason. HE looked at Dawn. "Dawn, would it be possible for you to teleport me to the roof? I'd like to...." he cleared his throat. "Apologize for being hasty. I really didn't mean to--" he gestured at his gauntlet. "Y'know...."
~~~~~~~

~~Alt Dimension~~
Cassie was slumped against the wall, her metal arm lying on the floor by the door. Blood was all over her face from a cut on her forehead, lip, and a broken nose. It looked like someone had clocked her in the face with a solid metal object. She was passed out, breathing very shallowly. Her shoulder stump was bleeding too, as if it had been torn from her arm. Slowly, Cassie regained consciousness, letting out a soft groan of pain.

Last edited:
Finn watched the whole scene between Natalie and... Just about everyone else in the room with a rather blank face. Upon closer inspection you would notice that he had a tiny upwards quirk to the corner of his mouth. It would seem that none of these people knew how to deal with a Strange. You would think that at least one of them would have known what made the Strange family tick. By arguing and throwing orders around all they would do was risk themselves being sent to the roof as well. She was also in a strange place with people that she didn't know well. What was the old saying? Never tickle a sleeping dragon. It was a Harry Potter thing but for the life of him Finn couldn't think of a better statement. In this moment Natalie was a sleeping dragon and everyone was doing their best to wake it up. He had tried to get Natalie to bring Ivory back but someone else had gone and irked the sorceress immediately after. He remained at his spot on the floor. Unless he was specifically dragged into this he had no other plans than to sit and watch themselves make a larger mess for themselves.

--- Alt Finn ---

What had he done? What have I done. What have I done what have I done what have I done what have I done. His brain was a blank and broken record. Wind was whistling past him and he could have sworn his heart was in his throat at the speed he was going. If anything happened than he would be mush. There was no hulk to save him now. What have I done I'm mush hulk gone fast going fast gonna be sick might cry again. To say his emotions were everywhere was an understatement. In the span of the last five minutes he had both cried from being scared and screamed in mild anger over the world's injustice. "What is happening with my life right now..." He mumbled to himself. Just a few hours ago he was readying himself for his death and now he was flying off in a suit he had stolen from Cassie.

"Sir I have filmed the whole thing. Would you like a replay?" Finn nodded before croaking out a quick yes. His throat burned and he desperately wanted a drink of warm milk. The mask lit up as the replay started.

--- 5 or so minutes ago ---

The window shattered and the suit flew in. He had almost no doubt that she was going to use it to trap him in with her. If he could just get to it he could reprogram it... She was speaking to him. Her voice gentle. There was no time for this. He was going to live darn it! Sure this may not have been part of the plan but he could make things up later. This part was all figured out. Just get to the resistance and help them somehow. Finn took a step forward and gently put his hand on her jaw. At this point there was so much adrenaline running through him that fear was just a social construct. (Though once the adrenaline had worn off he was practically quacking in fear again.) He brushed his thumb over her skin twice before pulling his fist back and punching her right where his hand once was. He then grabbed her prosthetic arm and used it to smack herself in the face. It was a low blow to use someone's disability like that but it could probably do more damage than his fist could. The little Finn in the video made a bee line to the suit, climbed inside and took off.

--- Now ---

"I didn't record the audio sir." Finn didn't care. The video feed cut off and he was back to looking out of the eyes of the iron suit flying off to who knows where.

A deathly crash, belied by a haunting silence. Inga's face grew hard, clenched-fists coiled tightly around her Grandfather's ancestral spear. She looked to her right, a nod to Dmitri. Harry flanked the door, silver brandished. The President returned the nod, Inga's feet pushed towards the door, Gungnir thrashed out and with telekinetic force blast the door from it's hinges. Shallow breaths tickled her ears, and with forceful aggression the Asgardian growled, eyes locked to the sorry state of Cassie Stark, defeated and twisted, helplessly upon the ground. Purpose renewed, her steely gaze scanned the horizon. But Finn was gone. Inga looked back to Dmitri, awaiting his suggestion. She was far too proud too to admit to following orders.

Dawn pondered Terry’s request for a moment, before responding. “Very well. As long as I have your word you do not provoke her further.” The darkness from his cloak enveloped the two of them. This trip took dawn a few seconds, as opposed to his instantaneous ones earlier. In the darkness, It didnt feel as if they were in a pitch black room, rather more like they were blind, or as if the concept of sight didn’t even exist there. As they emerged on the rooftop, Dawn breathed heavily and clutched his chest, before crossing his legs on the ground facing away from the two others and closing his eyes.

Alternate dimension
Dimitri zipped away and returned with a first aid kit. He shoved it into Harry’s chest hard enough to make him take a step back. Harry’s face contorted into a look of frustration and confusion. “What the hell are you doing?” Dimitri then answered as he walked away down the hall. “I tried love. Now I’m trying fear.”

sitanomoto sitanomoto Archon Archon

Terry nodded. "Of course."
The teleportation lasted a few seconds, and Terry blinked to help his eyes adjust to the bright sunlight. He sighed and slowly approached Natalie. "Hey...." he said, scratching the back of his head. "I wanted..... I wanted to say.... I'm sorry...." he was feeling really awkward now, but the apology had to be made. "I overreacted and... And I went on the defensive when I shouldn't have." His eyes were glued to his shoes. "I didn't mean to make you feel unwanted."
~~~~~~~

~~~Alt-Cassie~~~
Cass groaned and opened her eyes, blinking as the world went in and out of focus. "Harry....?" She said softly. "Dimitri....? It feels like... like someone threw me in front of a train..." Cassie tried to adjust herself so she was sitting up, grunting a little in pain. "Finn.... where's Finn?" Her eyes wandered over to her shoulder, where her mechanical arm used to be, then to the shattered window, and then to her arm that was lying on the floor. "Oh no...."

Finn had fled. Fled to who knows where, taking her suit with him and injuring her in the process. Dimitri would be out for his blood, now. "Harry... Harry, I need to see Dimitri...." she said, trying to stand. "Now...."

32a36b82937b8afc76982f532deee389-d7m264l.jpg

"No I just..." Connor had started to reply with a hand raised defensively, but Cassie cut him off. Frankly it had just surprised him she knew because it had been less than an hour since the incident. The hand lowered as she gave her answer, to the three of them. A tired smile crossing his face as he fought the urge to hug the young woman in front of him. The blonde flinched mildly as his shoulder was slapped and he was scolded, despite the lack of strength behind it his body was still sore. "Thanks Cassie, I owe you one." He spoke, thankful his old room was still well...his. He'd just assumed with the constant changes at Stark Tower it would have been changed into something else or occupied by now.

Connor looked briefly over his shoulder at the other two men before returning to Cassie, "Think I'm going to go get cleaned up and settled in then." The blonde started walking away, rounding the corner of the long hallway that his room was on. Once at the door he remembered entering far too many times he pressed his palm to the nearby scanner, having always found it amusing that Cassie had implemented a fingerprint scanner for their rooms back in the day. With a click the door opened and Connor stepped inside with a small huff, dumping the duffel-bag on the floor. Then wasted no time slipping into the bathroom and stepping into the shower once the hot water was on. Blackened water ran down his body and into the drain, hints of brown and red from debris and a little blood. Connor finished washing but stood under the spray of water for who knew how long, both enjoying the hot water hitting his sore and bruised muscles but also because he didn't want to leave the confines of the shower. Still wondering if this had been the right choice or if he was making a mistake.​
sitanomoto sitanomoto Archon Archon D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

Alternate Universe-Washington DC
“Uh... priorities, Stark.” Harry said raising his eyebrows. “Maybe put your arm back on first. And let’s make sure nothing’s broken...” He was stalling of course. “Besides, according to his phone’s GPS, he just went to your training room out in New York. It’s a little weird but maybe he’s just letting off steam. I wouldn’t bother him.”

Avengers: The Next Generation
With his free hand, Dimitri picked up the shard of what used to be the other Connor’s shield. He squeezed Lisa’s hand and sighed as he tossed the piece back onto the lab table. “Do you think that... do you think I would be like him if the war turned out differently? What if I’m only not a tyrant because-“ he was interrupted by a beeping sound coming from the pin on his shirt. He ripped it off, assuming it was a bomb, but it was too late. The hand holding it began to disappear into thin air. A perfect vertical line moved over Dimitri, erasing him like a magnetic drawing board, before moving onto Lisa too. In an instant, they were both gone.

Alternate Universe-New York
Alt-Dimitri lugged a platform the size of a mattress into the training room and dropped it in the far corner from the door. It was several hundred pounds, but he seemed to have minimal difficulty carrying and positioning it. There was a control panel at waist level on the side of it, on which he turned a dial, then pressed the button to activate it. While it was powering up, he went back to close the door and spun around with a smirk to see a newly teleported Dimitri and Lisa standing on it. “Welcome to my world, Dimitri. I wasn’t expecting you to bring a “Plus One”.”
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Turning to analyse the familiar voice, Natalie was relieved to see a more amicable Terry standing before her. A brief smile bordered her lips, both arms crossed in an unsure stance. "I'm sorry too." She turned back to the city, a glint of uncertainty festering like a virus. "I'm not used to this, any of this. I'm sure you can tell." A heavy sigh, hands grasping at one another anxiously. She was sick of fighting for one day, a truce was in order. But so were answers. "Do you really think going into another universe is a good idea?" In a sense, she predicted the answer' yet the question remained in the air, an inquisitive air overshadowed by the reckoning their actions would bring. She couldn't condone the plan, but she could hardly abandon them, not without incurring her father's judgement.
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Alternate Universe-Washington DC
“Uh... priorities, Stark.” Harry said raising his eyebrows. “Maybe put your arm back on first. And let’s make sure nothing’s broken...” He was stalling of course. “Besides, according to his phone’s GPS, he just went to your training room out in New York. It’s a little weird but maybe he’s just letting off steam. I wouldn’t bother him.”

Avengers: The Next Generation
With his free hand, Dimitri picked up the shard of what used to be the other Connor’s shield. He squeezed Lisa’s hand and sighed as he tossed the piece back onto the lab table. “Do you think that... do you think I would be like him if the war turned out differently? What if I’m only not a tyrant because-“ he was interrupted by a beeping sound coming from the pin on his shirt. He ripped it off, assuming it was a bomb, but it was too late. The hand holding it began to disappear into thin air. A perfect vertical line moved over Dimitri, erasing him like a magnetic drawing board, before moving onto Lisa too. In an instant, they were both gone.

Alternate Universe-New York
Alt-Dimitri lugged a platform the size of a mattress into the training room and dropped it in the far corner from the door. It was several hundred pounds, but he seemed to have minimal difficulty carrying and positioning it. There was a control panel at waist level on the side of it, on which he turned a dial, then pressed the button to activate it. While it was powering up, he went back to close the door and spun around with a smirk to see a newly teleported Dimitri and Lisa standing on it. “Welcome to my world, Dimitri. I wasn’t expecting you to bring a “Plus One”.”
sitanomoto sitanomoto
~~~~~Alt Dimension~~~~~
Cassie groaned and shifted, using her good arm to try to prop herself up. "I...." she collapsed backwards against the wall, the normally strong Cassandra Stark appearing to have nothing left to give. She looked at Harry, then nodded. "Maybe.... you're right...." she looked at her arm, lying across the room from her, and then at Inga. "Inga.... be a sweetheart.... and slide my arm.... slide my arm over to me.... yeah?" She managed to say, clearly in pain.
~~~~~~~
Terry smiled at Natalie. " Nah, you were reacting appropriately to what you perceived to be a hostile environment. I would have done the same thing." He waved away her apology with a genial smile. It faded with her next question.

"Y'know.... I'm not.... not really sure." Terry shrugged. "On the one hand, the alternate dimension came to us for help, and I don't think it's right to turn them down...." he scratched the back of his head and leaned against a tall satellite dish. "On the other.... it's potentially dangerous to travel to a dimension we know next to nothing about, and.... well, it isn't our dimension, so why should we care?" He huffed. "Stupid transdimensional space-time problems...." the Stark boy glanced at Natalie. "H'bout You? What's your take on it?"
~~~~~
Lisa grabbed a hold of Dimitri's hand tightly. "No, Moya Lyubov.... I don't think it was just that. He seemed entirely different from--" she stopped when the beeping started and stepped in front of Dimitri, suspecting it to be a bomb as well. To her surprise, they were transported across space, time, and reality to the dimension that was no doubt the home of the tyrant Dimitri Maximov. She gripped her Dimitri's hand tighter. "What do you want?" She demanded.

IrQQnV7.png
Cassandra
Mentions - Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
- -
One by one, more than half of the people who had originally been standing in the room a minute ago had left. Some left by choice, Cassie leaving on some sort of business, for instance. Others not so, such as Perry being forcibly teleported to the rooftop by the sorceress. Cassandra, for the first time in a while, stood silently and watched as it all slowly unfolded. She debated leaving herself -- she had no business being in Stark Tower amongst her former comrades, she wanted to take a break from that life. Cassandra wanted to get a foothold on her own life as a civilian before she continued onwards. A warm plate of food each night bought with her own money rather than from the wallet of one of her obscenely rich friends. A fully independent life, but instead she thrust herself back into the hero life by setting foot in the tower.

There was a pause after Cassie left, the conversation ending abruptly. She scanned the room once more, only Ivory and herself remained. Her focused on him for a few seconds, Cassandra wondered if she should say something, or allow him to either leave or strike a conversation. A few more seconds pass, more silence. There was a feeling of anxiousness rising through Cassandra's body. She could handle stress, though uncomfortable situations are not one of her strengths. Lips puckering for a short moment, she decided to break the silence.

Cassandra gently covered her mouth with her fist, letting out a short cough to attract Ivory's attention. "Uhm...well like I said before, nice seeing you again Ivory," she began with a quick nod. "We should catch up sometime with Perry! If...that witch didn't teleport him into a volcano or anything..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back