• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Rebooted (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Finn Banner? As in, the child of Bruce Banner, otherwise known as The Hulk. Ever arm wrestled your dad?" He joked with a smile, turning to Robin and nodding. "Well, I'm Michael. Michael Rand." The male had to shake his head at what the son of Hulk had just informed. "But it is my destiny to become my father. I am next in the line of many generation. I slayed Shou Lou, like my father before me, and have become the immortal weapon. I am the Iron Fist, as was my father, and I need to do everything in my power to see who the greater warrior is; whether I deserve to wield the power of the Iron Fist or not..."

Looking at the AI, the boy readied himself for any surprise attack. "I don't trust computers..." He mumbled, trying to loosen his body. "Ah, well, I am Michael Rand, son of Danny Rand." He told the computer. "I have come here in hopes to spar with a capable Avenger...may I ask as to who your best hand-to-hand combatant is?" The martial artist asked Friday with hopes of getting a reply.
sitanomoto sitanomoto CasualDragon CasualDragon

Natalie growled angrily at the pages before her, launching the spellbook against the wall whilst childishly stamping against the floor like a frustrated infant. "Stupid book, not working like it's supposed to..." She mumbled with a childish pout, arms folded as she sat back into a sitting position, using nothing more than the air as a floating chair. An incredibly useful ability. She'd been in the 'real' world for little over a week now, first impressions? It sucked.

Everywhere was so noisy and loud, it was abysmal of her father to demand she be a 'normal' teenager, she wanted to be Sorceress Supreme! Not some glorified freak beating on muggers all day, there was nothing heroic about that. With a side glance the woman glared at the glowing book, her gaze piercing the miniscule inter-dimensional letters plastering along the page in haphazard text. Once more, she exhaled deeply, opening her mind to peace before focusing on the letters in with the utmost delicacy. Arms outstretched, bright orange disks danced on her palms with effortless brilliance. This was the easy part.

Swiping her arm in a circular motion, she fixed her mind on the image of Avengers Tower, she'd heard the Avengers were disassembled from her father years ago, but the only place she felt even remotely comfortable going to was a place where people actually did something worthwhile. 'Oh no', she cursed mentally, realizing she'd managed to let her mind wonder in thought midspell again, opening her eyes in frustration a sudden breathless gasp overcame Natalie as she plunged through the sky, the wind invading her lungs like a marauding army. The teleportation spell worked! Well, more-or-less! Skydiving was a brave hobby, so they say.

With a vibrant flash stretching across the immediate area, the Sorceress slowed herself into a controlled descent... Or, that was the plan. Apparently, even magic struggled to slow someone when plummeting from the sky at atmosphere-breaching speeds. Desperately, Natalie's focus hardened as piercing breeze charged past, her eyes now stinging and skin prickling as the levitation-spell did little more than act as an advanced parachute, on the bright side, she was poised to land directly before Stark Tower.

"Come on, why won't you work?!" Natalie gasped in exasperated desperation, disked-hands waving frantically in incomprehensible motions. As she lowered in-front of the skyscraper, the Sorceress pulled a confused face at the looming pile of stone and brick. "This isn't Stark Tower..." That's when her heart stopped, all coherent thought left her mind almost instantly as her eyes, now cast to witness her landing, rested on the unfortunate soul who stood directly below her.

Natalie wasn't a bad sorceress, but she couldn't for the life of her perfect levitation nor teleportation, which meant there wasn't a thing she could do to stop herself from crashing into the poor guy. "Hey, you, look out belo-!" Crash!

And to start off the day in a most wonderful fashion, Natalie not only failed her first two proper spells, but managed to hit someone as a result of her failure. She wanted to curl up and sink into the ground. 'Curse father for this awful idea!' "I'm so, sooo sorry! Are you okay?" She asked with genuine concern, but still brushing herself down before making any move to actually help the potentially injured stranger.​
Pyosimros Pyosimros

Last edited:
INFORMATION
TAGS || Archon Archon
LOCATION || Parker Industries
MOOD || Confused

"Oh hello there Perry~. Funny bumping into you - didn't think you were going to visit Parker Industries today," a chipper blonde said in front of Perry. Although she displayed an sweet smile that would warm anyone's heart, Perry knew her presence only meant trouble.

"Didn't think you were going to visit this place either. What're you here for? Tweaking your alien suit?" he responded with a deadpan stare - a stare that has since been reserved for Cassandra whenever she approaches Perry with an overly welcoming aura. His spider-sense went off while working, and it only had gotten worse since Perry had stepped outside; meaning Cassandra was likely the cause of this.

"A ha ha, you could say that I am..."

"Cassandra. You need help studying again don't you?"

"N-No! Er-I mean yes," Cassandra said frantically, shuffling her feet three steps closer to Perry. "Please?! This is the last time I'll ask - I swear!"

"...No thanks," Perry replied with a quick smile, trudging off rather quickly afterwards.

"Please~?"

"I said no, Cassandra."

"I can pay you...?"

"I already have a job - and a well-payed one too. So no."

This back and forth exchange went on for roughly ten more seconds - enough time for Perry to be on the other side of Parker Industries. By then, the hero was beginning to lose patience. On the verge of scolding Cassandra, he suddenly heard a shout.

"Hey, you, look out belo-!"

Perry's head pointed upwards, too mentally drained to tell why someone screamed such a thing. He saw a brown-haired woman falling - something strange in itself. When she was roughly three feet above Perry's head, he began to realize what was happening.

Oh-!

Perry was pinning to the ground by the girl, practically winded on impact. Perry took one large exhale - almost as if he was having a coughing fit, before he rolled the girl off on instinct. Pain shot throughout his body: his head hurt from hitting the pavement, his chest stung from a high-speed elbow, and the whiplash from the former blow might've even killed him if it was fast enough. Perry wheezed, mumbling, "Is this the end of my superhero career...?"

"I'm so, sooo sorry! Are you okay?" the girl asked, giving Perry a face of true concern.

"I-I'm fine. Not the first time I was slammed onto the ground at an inhumanly high speed by a lady," Perry assured with a small smile, gesturing towards Cassandra for a second.

Cassandra, in the midst of this was still in shock. The color on her face seemingly drained and she was mumbling various words such as "w-what..." or "how...?". Perry took this opportunity to get away from her.

Jumping to his feet and moving ten steps forward in seemingly one fluid movement, Perry turned around to face the mystery girl. "How did you end up in the sky?" he questioned, ignoring both the cracking of his voice due to the pain and the fact that the fluidity of the conversation has gone down the drain due to the distance between the two.

*Code by Pyosimros - don't be rood and steal <.3

"Oh hello there Perry~. Funny bumping into you - didn't think you were going to visit Parker Industries today," a chipper blonde said in front of Perry. Although she displayed an sweet smile that would warm anyone's heart, Perry knew her presence only meant trouble.

"Didn't think you were going to visit this place either. What're you here for? Tweaking your alien suit?" he responded with a deadpan stare - a stare that has since been reserved for Cassandra whenever she approaches Perry with an overly welcoming aura. His spider-sense went off while working, and it only had gotten worse since Perry had stepped outside; meaning Cassandra was likely the cause of this.

"A ha ha, you could say that I am..."

"Cassandra. You need help studying again don't you?"

"N-No! Er-I mean yes," Cassandra said frantically, shuffling her feet three steps closer to Perry. "Please?! This is the last time I'll ask - I swear!"

"...No thanks," Perry replied with a quick smile, trudging off rather quickly afterwards.

"Please~?"

"I said no, Cassandra."

"I can pay you...?"

"I already have a job - and a well-payed one too. So no."

This back and forth exchange went on for roughly ten more seconds - enough time for Perry to be on the other side of Parker Industries. By then, the hero was beginning to lose patience. On the verge of scolding Cassandra, he suddenly heard a shout.

"Hey, you, look out belo-!"

Perry's head pointed upwards, too mentally drained to tell why someone screamed such a thing. He saw a brown-haired woman falling - something strange in itself. When she was roughly three feet above Perry's head, he began to realize what was happening.

Oh-!

Perry was pinning to the ground by the girl, practically winded on impact. Perry took one large exhale - almost as if he was having a coughing fit, before he rolled the girl off on instinct. Pain shot throughout his body: his head hurt from hitting the pavement, his chest stung from a high-speed elbow, and the whiplash from the former blow might've even killed him if it was fast enough. Perry wheezed, mumbling, "Is this the end of my superhero career...?"

"I'm so, sooo sorry! Are you okay?" the girl asked, giving Perry a face of true concern.

"I-I'm fine. Not the first time I was slammed onto the ground at an inhumanly high speed by a lady," Perry assured with a small smile, gesturing towards Cassandra for a second.

Cassandra, in the midst of this was still in shock. The color on her face seemingly drained and she was mumbling various words such as "w-what..." or "how...?". Perry took this opportunity to get away from her.

Jumping to his feet and moving ten steps forward in seemingly one fluid movement, Perry turned around to face the mystery girl. "How did you end up in the sky?" he questioned, ignoring both the cracking of his voice due to the pain and the fact that the fluidity of the conversation has gone down the drain due to the distance between the two.

Last edited:
Despite her near isolation from people, Natalie wasn't even slightly flushed over her precarious landing on the attractive young man, her acknowledgement of his looks was both obvious and instant. Like noting facts, much like his omitted status as a superhero which didn't faze Natalie in the slightest. Given he was alive and well, her mind quickly moved on to other subjects, formulating endless streams of spellcraft and magic-theory. Standing up with an annoyed huff, she recounted on the accursed pile of future-kindle that, quite literally, landed her in this mess.

"Stupid... broken... book..." Natalie hissed in a near whisper, so enraptured in dusting her casual clothing and searching the recesses of her mind for information that her victim's intelligent quip was completely lost due to the focus of her concentration. The very fact that she would have killed someone ordinary with an impact like that didn't once enter her mind, influenced by the levitation, her collision was little more than a fall... A feeling further ensured by the guy's absorption of the impact. Had he not been there, she probably would have been in a great deal of pain right about now, not that she noticed.

The mumbling bewilderment of the other woman present wasn't once heard, as a matter of fact, Natalie didn't realize the presence of a second person at all. Her mind already swimming deeper in thought over her next spellbound transportation attempt, since clearly this wasn't Stark Tower. Several moments after the male shot her a question, Natalie caught his gaze and blinked several times, his words very slowly reaching her hyperactive brain.

"Hmm?" Natalie quizzed with a raised eyebrow, one hand placed casually on her hip. Until it clicked. "Oh! That, I wouldn't worry about it. Happens all the time." She replied almost a little too enthusiastically, one hand dismissively waving the question away. Her nonchalant tone the equivalent of a common discussion over the weather-forecast for the day.

Noting the momentary blank stare, she expanded on her explanation with a light roll of the eyes. This needless talk wasn't helpful, and it was embarrassing! But, given she flattened him, an explanation was owed. "I was teleporting, okay? It's not my forte, obviously. So rather than reaching Stark Tower," Natalie's arm outstretched into the sky, "I reached there." Moving both arms into a wide hug-like motion, the Sorceress opened her palms, bringing forth a brief demonstration of her magic in the form of the most common pillar of sorcery, bright orange disks, engraved and etched with various symbols and runic letters, spinning atop her palms like sawblades. "Then I tried to control my fall, before hitting you." She finished with a casual shrug, before giving the man an apologetic look. "...Sorry about that again." She said with a sheepish smile, only now noticing the woman present who looked like she'd seen a ghost. Clearly, she was staring at her, causing Natalie to fold her arms and glower back slightly.

What on Earth was the big deal? Super-powered people were as common as house cats by this point!
Pyosimros Pyosimros

"Two years.. Sorry, that does sound a long time." She was often jumping about this realm and the rest, which left time feeling a little less linear for her than most.

Kat hadn't completely lost all contact, in this world it was near impossible. Following Joseph's antics had been easy with the help of social media, which was more concerning than it was useful at times. She'd kept her distance throughout though. Kat wasn't a fool, she knew the... effect she had on him. Typically that was something she'd exploited but this was different, she couldn't bring herself to manipulate Joseph like that. So she'd let him be instead, time to get away from her.

So what had changed? She didn't want to look to deeply into herself to answer that one, but was it so wrong to say she missed him? She missed the way he treated her. Whether people knew her or not, she generally attracted responses of fear, hatred, or awe but all came with an element of distance. Joseph - possibly through lack of awareness, but still - seemed to have no issue talking to her as if she were anyone, in his own way at least. And that she missed.

"I've been trying to keep myself busy... and out of trouble." She said with a smirk he may not be able to see, but would definitely hear. "What of yourself? How have you been?"

Archon Archon (Guess who is so not in the habit of RPing, I'm a trash person)

Bioengeneering? Does she know a lot about that? He perked up. He missed this. "Yeah actually. I made this myself." He lifted up his pant leg and flashed off the prosthetic device. "Probably one of my finest works honestly. It's lightweight but when the other guy comes out it can hold that weight too. There are mechanisms that expand it to properly balance the size of Smasher since he's bigger than I am." He dropped the pant leg back down. "In all honesty though I haven't done much work on it recently. I'm not even sure if it'll still work like it used too. But if you want to see genius you should see Cassie's work. She's brilliant." He waved towards the elevator. "You can take the elevator to the living room if you'd like. I'm not too good in enclosed spaces so I'll be taking the stairs but I won't subject you to that."

Michael made a crack about arm wrestling and all Finn could do was smack his forehead with his palm. "I think that's actually the first time I heard that one. Honestly, I'm a bit of a loser. My dad would win for sure in either form." He chuckled. "Might have to give it a go though sometime. If you're looking for great warrior I can think of a few but I have no idea if they're around. Connor, man of the hour it seems, would be a good bet. If you're looking for a challenge though maybe Dimitri? He has super speed."

Speaking of Dimitri, there was a breeze. Breeze indoors? Only one person could do that. Dimitri and Lisa were here. He wanted to hug them. Wanted to greet them. Wanted to catch up. He wouldn't be surprised though if Dimitri hated him for running off and leaving like he did. No. That was in the past. He didn't care that he was holding Lisa. He had missed them both a lot more than he was going to admit. Do you go for the hug? Handshake? He's like a brother you don't shake your brother's hand... Nerd. He opened his arms wide and hugged them both at once then pulled back. "Dimitri, Lisa. Uhh. Hi. Hello. Umm. This is Robin and Michael." He stood in silence for a moment before gesturing to the elevators. "We were going to head up and see Cassie and Terry. Would you like to join us?" sitanomoto sitanomoto Vsland Vsland reapertwo reapertwo

When he first saw Finn, Dimitri wasn't sure what to expect. He might be angry at Dimitri for starting the war or for leaving. Maybe he would ignore him altogether. "Maybe this was a mistake coming here..." He thought before being interrupted by Finn approaching them with a hug. His shoulders relaxed and he sighed in relief before grinning wide. "It's been a while, huh big guy? What have you been up to? I have this file I need cleaned up so I came to see Cassie, but it looks like there's more nerds than I thought here!" He looked at the other two. "Nice to meet you." CasualDragon CasualDragon

Ivory looked towards Cassie and gave her a small smile, "You guys are way too nice..."

Ivory allowed a few more seconds of silence to pass before speaking up once more, "So uh...how have you guys been? Seems like there hasn't been any major villain attacks or Civil Wars in awhile, which is weird because those things used to happen every other week. Also, there's usually like, ten people crashing through your windows by now, with most of them not doing it on accident and one of them usually being me...So uh...what changed?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto (I think I'll leave reaching the top floor to you so you can describe what that looks like, because I have no idea what I'd write for that :P)

"Finn Banner? As in, the child of Bruce Banner, otherwise known as The Hulk. Ever arm wrestled your dad?" He joked with a smile, turning to Robin and nodding. "Well, I'm Michael. Michael Rand." The male had to shake his head at what the son of Hulk had just informed. "But it is my destiny to become my father. I am next in the line of many generation. I slayed Shou Lou, like my father before me, and have become the immortal weapon. I am the Iron Fist, as was my father, and I need to do everything in my power to see who the greater warrior is; whether I deserve to wield the power of the Iron Fist or not..."

Looking at the AI, the boy readied himself for any surprise attack. "I don't trust computers..." He mumbled, trying to loosen his body. "Ah, well, I am Michael Rand, son of Danny Rand." He told the computer. "I have come here in hopes to spar with a capable Avenger...may I ask as to who your best hand-to-hand combatant is?" The martial artist asked Friday with hopes of getting a reply.
sitanomoto sitanomoto CasualDragon CasualDragon
When he first saw Finn, Dimitri wasn't sure what to expect. He might be angry at Dimitri for starting the war or for leaving. Maybe he would ignore him altogether. "Maybe this was a mistake coming here..." He thought before being interrupted by Finn approaching them with a hug. His shoulders relaxed and he sighed in relief before grinning wide. "It's been a while, huh big guy? What have you been up to? I have this file I need cleaned up so I came to see Cassie, but it looks like there's more nerds than I thought here!" He looked at the other two. "Nice to meet you." CasualDragon CasualDragon
Bioengeneering? Does she know a lot about that? He perked up. He missed this. "Yeah actually. I made this myself." He lifted up his pant leg and flashed off the prosthetic device. "Probably one of my finest works honestly. It's lightweight but when the other guy comes out it can hold that weight too. There are mechanisms that expand it to properly balance the size of Smasher since he's bigger than I am." He dropped the pant leg back down. "In all honesty though I haven't done much work on it recently. I'm not even sure if it'll still work like it used too. But if you want to see genius you should see Cassie's work. She's brilliant." He waved towards the elevator. "You can take the elevator to the living room if you'd like. I'm not too good in enclosed spaces so I'll be taking the stairs but I won't subject you to that."

Michael made a crack about arm wrestling and all Finn could do was smack his forehead with his palm. "I think that's actually the first time I heard that one. Honestly, I'm a bit of a loser. My dad would win for sure in either form." He chuckled. "Might have to give it a go though sometime. If you're looking for great warrior I can think of a few but I have no idea if they're around. Connor, man of the hour it seems, would be a good bet. If you're looking for a challenge though maybe Dimitri? He has super speed."

Speaking of Dimitri, there was a breeze. Breeze indoors? Only one person could do that. Dimitri and Lisa were here. He wanted to hug them. Wanted to greet them. Wanted to catch up. He wouldn't be surprised though if Dimitri hated him for running off and leaving like he did. No. That was in the past. He didn't care that he was holding Lisa. He had missed them both a lot more than he was going to admit. Do you go for the hug? Handshake? He's like a brother you don't shake your brother's hand... Nerd. He opened his arms wide and hugged them both at once then pulled back. "Dimitri, Lisa. Uhh. Hi. Hello. Umm. This is Robin and Michael." He stood in silence for a moment before gesturing to the elevators. "We were going to head up and see Cassie and Terry. Would you like to join us?" sitanomoto sitanomoto Vsland Vsland reapertwo reapertwo
Robin grinned, and then her face fell just a tad when he mentioned Cassie. "I dunno, Finn... my family and the Starks have never really gotten along that well.... I suppose I could give the interaction a try...." She looked at Michael and smiled. "Well, Iron Fist Junior then?" She said.

"Dimitri Maximoff and Lisa Sharpe, welcome to Stark Tower. I shall inform Cassie and Terry that you are here." Friday chimed.

Lisa was surprised to get a hug from Finn, and it was comforting for her. "Careful now, big guy.... I just took a less than two second trip across town...." She said with a chuckle. She waved at Robin and Michael with a smile.
Ivory looked towards Cassie and gave her a small smile, "You guys are way too nice..."

Ivory allowed a few more seconds of silence to pass before speaking up once more, "So uh...how have you guys been? Seems like there hasn't been any major villain attacks or Civil Wars in awhile, which is weird because those things used to happen every other week. Also, there's usually like, ten people crashing through your windows by now, with most of them not doing it on accident and one of them usually being me...So uh...what changed?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto (I think I'll leave reaching the top floor to you so you can describe what that looks like, because I have no idea what I'd write for that :P)
Cassie shrugged as the elevator dinged open. "I ah.... I really don't know. After... after our little civil war.... things just kind of got quiet." She looked at her feet before stepping off of the Elevator.
The livingroom was spotless, and Cassie was pleased with that. But there was a new guy in her penthouse, someone she didn't know, and the whole situation just kind of mirrored the beginning of that turmoil three years ago all over again.
"Hi Cass!" Terry said brightly. "Heya Ivory!"
"Terry.... who is this?"
"This is Dawn, Cloak and Dagger's son."
"The mutants who could manipulate light and dark matter?" Cassie said, looking increasingly interested. "Well, what's their child doing in my-"
"We have visitors, Boss."
Cassie whirled around as a holographic screen pulled up and she saw Dimitri, Lisa, Finn, Michael and Robin onscreen in the Lobby. Her eyes brightened.
"Oh my god.... Friday send them all up!"
"They're on their way, boss."
Cassie jumped up and down a little, excited like a small child on Christmas. "Friday, Clean up the Lab, would you?"
"On it, Boss."

"Well Finn, Lisa and I are taking the stairs. The elevator is too slow. See you up top, jolly green giant." CasualDragon CasualDragon
As Dimitri arrived in the penthouse, his familiar gust of wind followed him. He looked around and couldn't help but smile. His nervousness disappeared for a moment as it was replaced with nostalgia. After a moment, he remembered why he was there and looked at Cassie. "Hey Cass, Terry, Creepy guy.... sorry for leaving all of the sudden. I'm sorry for starting the war. I'm sorry for ruining the avengers. You have every right to kick me out or hate me or whatever, but I need your help." He pulled out the flash drive with the corrupted files on it. sitanomoto sitanomoto

Connor was engrossed with the screen in front of him. One of his contacts at SHIELD had forwarded an e-mail about a potential cell in Canada, photos of a few shady men as well as a satellite image of the area were covering it. The world could be ending and Connor would have been oblivious. At least until a figure in nearby proximity broke his concentration whilst chewing at a part of one of the bagels. The blonde looked up and between the simple shock to the system and the realization of who was addressing him Connor made a small inhale or gasp, prompting the only half-chewed bit of bagel to be sucked into his wind pipe. Immediately he started to cough and pound a fist against his chest for just a few short seconds, and once he'd managed to get it down he already had a smile on his face while regaining his composure and clearing his throat. Half because Aedan was here and teasing him and half because he was embarrassed and amused at his short burst of clumsiness, if there was one thing Connor could do it was hide emotion behind a smile after-all.

"Well look who it is." He spoke with a partial hoarseness which he promptly cleared with a light cough into his fist. Promptly he grabbed at the bottle of water on the table to finish the job with two quick swallows, then placed it back down. "It's been a while Aedan, keeping out of trouble?" Connor nodded towards the chair in front of his old friend, offering him to sit. The fact that Aedan showed up at the small cafe literally on the corner of Connor's block made it clear this wasn't an accident, but more of a visit.
Archon Archon

Last edited:
INFORMATION
TAGS || Archon Archon
MOOD || Neutral

"Oh! That, I wouldn't worry about it. Happens all the time."

Perry gave the stranger a blank stare of disbelief. He began to think of the many others who may have fallen from her freefalls, and many more who would be forced to bear witness to such an event. Thinking of all these potential people, Perry left out of soft sigh, looking towards the ground with a somber expression for a few short moments.

"I was teleporting, okay? It's not my forte, obviously. So rather than reaching Stark Tower..."

Perry looked back upwards as she continued. She stated she had "teleported", which meant she was either some sort of superhuman or simply a person with some magic under their belt. Perry nodded towards this information - surprisingly, Perry suddenly gave little care. Every week there was seemingly a new superhuman, whether they be a hero or a villain. This frequency of new individuals appearing with some sort of skill or power turned Perry rather unsensitized to it, generating Perry's current deadpan attitude. With a flip of a dime, however, Perry's attitude changed.

"...Sorry about that again."

"Oh, it's fine!" Perry responded, nodding with a small smile. "You're just lucky that you didn't actually land near Stark Tower. Not sure if they still exist, but the security defenses would've zapped you to near-death."

He paused for a moment, unsure was what he will say next. Bringing her to Stark Tower wasn't an option as he had just met the girl, so in the end, he decided to continue with his small talk before either something comes up or Cassandra interjects.

"So uhm...teleporting? Not many people dabble in magic (at least in my experience). Hahaha...last time I tried that kind of stuff I nearly melted my face off."

*Code by Pyosimros - don't be rood and steal <.3

"Oh! That, I wouldn't worry about it. Happens all the time."

Perry gave the stranger a blank stare of disbelief. He began to think of the many others who may have fallen from her freefalls, and many more who would be forced to bear witness to such an event. Thinking of all these potential people, Perry left out of soft sigh, looking towards the ground with a somber expression for a few short moments.

"I was teleporting, okay? It's not my forte, obviously. So rather than reaching Stark Tower..."

Perry looked back upwards as she continued. She stated she had "teleported", which meant she was either some sort of superhuman or simply a person with some magic under their belt. Perry nodded towards this information - surprisingly, Perry suddenly gave little care. Every week there was seemingly a new superhuman, whether they be a hero or a villain. This frequency of new individuals appearing with some sort of skill or power turned Perry rather unsensitized to it, generating Perry's current deadpan attitude. With a flip of a dime, however, Perry's attitude changed.

"...Sorry about that again."

"Oh, it's fine!" Perry responded, nodding with a small smile. "You're just lucky that you didn't actually land near Stark Tower. Not sure if they still against, but the security defenses would've zapped you to near-death."

He paused for a moment, unsure was what he will say next. Bringing her to Stark Tower wasn't an option as he had just met the girl, so in the end, he decided to continue with his small talk before either something comes up or Cassandra interjects.

"So uhm...teleporting? Not many people dabble in magic (at least in my experience). Hahaha...last time I tried that kind of stuff I nearly melted my face off."

Last edited:
Ivory had sat down on the couch and placed the pizza box on the coffee table for just a moment as he'd begun to continue speaking, "Oh, that makes sense I guess, it's uh...it's really a shame that you guys lost contact after all tha-" Ivory paused for a moment after looking over and realizing Cassie had stopped talking. The young man followed her eye line only to see someone who would've been the spitting image of Cassie if it wasn't for that fact that they happened to be a man. Even more confusing was the fact that Cassie seemed to know the guy...

"Hi Cass! Heya Ivory!"
'What the hell?'
'What the hell?!'
'WHAT THE HELL?!'
"Hey Cass, Terry, Creepy guy.... sorry for leaving all of the sudden. I'm sorry for starting the war. I'm sorry for ruining the avengers. You have every right to kick me out or hate me or whatever, but I need your help."
'...'

Once Dimitri appeared, Ivory's eye twitched and he slumped over, putting his head in his hands and speaking very softly to himself, 'I only came to deliver a fucking pizza, then my shift would've been over! I was supposed to get it, place down the pizza, and get out! Why did today have to be the day every person who's ever been close to the Avengers in any way decide to cram into Stark Tower again?!'

Ivory took a few deep breaths and looked towards the elevator longingly, though once he realized that Cassie had told the group downstairs to head up, he realized that his only option to escape was gone, and simply sighed and resigned himself to his fate...

sitanomoto sitanomoto reapertwo reapertwo

Joseph Barton

Joseph pulled a light face at the lightly apologetic comment, of course two yeas was nothing to an Asgardian. Asgardians lived like turtles! 100's and 100's and 100's of years... Probably longer than turtles, but the point stood; two years was no more than a month-or-so to her. Luckily, Joseph's nerves were kick-started by his natural attention-span to her honest inquiry, he suddenly forgot all the intricate little details between the two in favour of rambling on.

"Trying?" Joseph echoed back with an amused grin, he could see the insincerity in the statement without actually seeing her, it was great.

"But me? Oh, well I..." Joseph paused, he eyed at the room with an overwhelming influx of disdain. "I've been doing... nothing. Absolutely nothing, it sucks. After everyone hung up the costumes, things got real boring, real fast. I did watch an awesome movie last week, though! Brainbusters 2, where these enormous machines controlled by alien-brains invade Earth to drain its recourses but are fought back by a valiant group of supers, my favourite being Caitlyn, she's a sorceress." Joseph finished with a smile, eager to continue the conversation.

Not that he expected her compliance for long, Kat had proven time-and-time again that she fits the definition of elusive, he didn't for a second consider the call to be anything but genuine, she wasn't a manipulative, evil, scary sorceress! That was silly, right? He hoped she was calling because -- maybe like him -- she wanted a friend, not that he didn't think she had friends but... No, that's precisely what Joseph's verdict was; a Child of Loki, Asgardian, Sorceress, on Earth?

It was obvious Joseph liked her as more than a friend, but that didn't matter, it was selfish; Kat on the other hand, probably needed a friend. Even if she refused to acknowledge the fact herself.
Lemoncakes Lemoncakes
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aedan Corsyll

"Has it?" Aedan asked with a coy-grin, eying Conner with a raised eyebrow. "Everyone on the planet has seen you on the big screen." He stated with confidence, leaning back and taking another bite of Conner's bagel. "Hmph, great bagel." Aedan said, mouth still chewing.

Playing the elusive agent was fun, but Aedan wasn't here to play detective--even though he'd make a pretty good detective--no he was here for Conner Rogers. "You really should use the hiding in plain sight tactic less, you stick out like a store thumb, Mr All-American. No amount of makeup, glasses, or haircuts can hide that pretty face." Aedan started with a casual joke, before leaning in slightly closer, his face growing a mask of sincerity stern and to-the-point. "Really, Conner, I'm quite hurt you went Rogue without me. Whilst I've been prancing around as a local vigilante, you've been tackling HYDRA operatives." The statement was both a question and a statement, the male afforded Conner no ill-look but offered him an inquisitive stare.

The question was obvious: 'Why?' 'Why didn't you let me help?' 'Why don't you stay in much contact with the Avengers?' 'Why did you go Rogue?' 'Why are you fighting HYDRA illegally?' The Conner who sat across Aedan now was a very different man than the one before, as was Aedan in that respect; a once shy, self-loathing vigilante had become a well-paid, well-respected Martial Artist, operating his own advanced dojo to the locals. The question was, what had Conner become?
Crono Crono
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Natalie Strange

"What?!" Natalie asked in horror, unable to comprehend how the Starks--or the Avengers--could be so reckless. "How could they do that?! That must be why I ended up here! It's the only answer, my stupid-book wasn't so stupid and detected danger!" Natalie thought on the event sourly for a moment, suddenly disliking the Avengers and the Starks, none of whom she'd ever met. 'I'm a Great Sorceress! I knew it wasn't my fault!' She surmised with satisfaction, before aiming a pointed mix between a curious eyebrow-raise and a piercing glare at the boy.

"Magic is not something one can dabble in." She reprimanded a little condescendingly, "It is in art, an occupation. People cannot dabble in Engineering, people cannot dabble in politics. They need the appropriate skills to be an Engineer, or a Politician. Magic is much the same, only far too complex for the majority of the human race, and the few who do understand it usually don't have the willpower to utilize it. I am unique." She finished with a smug grin, arms crossed over her chest victoriously.

"If you nearly melted your face-off trying to perform a teleportation spell, then I don't recommend you... 'dabble' in magic. Stick to accounting or... whatever." She finished with less confidence, shifting slightly on her feet. He was clearly a business-person, he worse a suit and was leaving an industrial skyscraper; that meant he couldn't be a particularly successful superhero in her eyes, right? Successful superheroes did heroism full time. Still, she may have been a little harsh on the guy, considering she nearly killed him.
Pyosimros Pyosimros

Connor should have guessed this would have something to do with the news broadcast. At the mention of it his smile lessened but would stick around as he sat further back in his chair allowing Aedan to say what he came to say. Once Aedan was done Connor took a deep breath and sat forwards casually, his voice was hushed for the fact that they were in a public setting but that couldn't be helped since this is where Aedan had decided to do this. "First off my disguises work great." He said only a hint of sarcasm, he knew they weren't but he worked with what he had. "I just had a minor slip-up is all." Connor couldn't allow that little joke go down without a reply. "Secondly, I'm doing what needs to be done. Which includes not dragging you, or anyone else for that matter, into it." Though from how Aedan was wording himself it seemed likely Aedan wasn't aware that Connor had been going after HYDRA cells for about eighteen months, and that it wasn't always a solo crusade.

"You and others like you are part of the reason I'm comfortable going out there to do my own thing. I know this place is in good hands." While sincere Connor couldn't help but allow a smirk form at the corner of his mouth. "If I took you with me who would protect the city." All right, so buttering people up wasn't his forte, but points for effort and all.

It was hard to tell how hard Aedan was going to push, either way they weren't in a particularly great place to continue talking. Connor had already started grabbing what little he'd brought with him and placing it in his bag, shutting the laptop and putting it away as well. "Walk and talk?" He'd ask, standing up and offering the final bagel on the plate to the other despite Aedan having eaten more of them than Connor himself. "I need to drop this stuff off at my place."
Archon Archon

INFORMATION
TAGS || Archon Archon
MOOD || Curious

"What?!"

"Like I said before, it probably doesn't exist anymore so...." Perry trailed off, instead narrowing his eyes towards the stranger. She seemed to cease to listen, instead trailing into her own train of thought. Perry let her think whatever she may be thinking, keeping up a smile as well as possible.

A few seconds passed, and eventually the tone of the conversation suddenly changed. The girl shot Perry a piercing glare, bringing him to full-alert immediately. His body shot into a straight position, almost as if he were a deer realizing a wolf was nearby. She began reprimanding Perry for a stupid mistake he made roughly two years ago - implying Perry was unfit for the magical field. Perry took light offense to this, even if he understood this advice was for the best - and that if he attempted to try magic once again, it will likely end in self-harm.

Externally, Perry simply gave a cheerful nod - eager to change to another subject aside from his stupid decisions. "Of course! Hum~...guess I can't cast a spell to give me more customers then. Tough world for an humble accountant starting out in New York City..." he sighed, feigning sadness for a few short moments before continuing.

"Oh! My name's Perry by the way. What's yours?" Perry questioned, perking upwards again.

"What?!"

"Like I said before, it probably doesn't exist anymore so...." Perry trailed off, instead narrowing his eyes towards the stranger. She seemed to cease to listen, instead trailing into her own train of thought. Perry let her think whatever she may be thinking, keeping up a smile as well as possible.

A few seconds passed, and eventually the tone of the conversation suddenly changed. The girl shot Perry a piercing glare, bringing him to full-alert immediately. His body shot into a straight position, almost as if he were a deer realizing a wolf was nearby. She began reprimanding Perry for a stupid mistake he made roughly two years ago - implying Perry was unfit for the magical field. Perry took light offense to this, even if he understood this advice was for the best - and that if he attempted to try magic once again, it will likely end in self-harm.

Externally, Perry simply gave a cheerful nod - eager to change to another subject aside from his stupid decisions. "Of course! Hum~...guess I can't cast a spell to give me more customers then. Tough world for an humble accountant starting out in New York City..." he sighed, feigning sadness for a few short moments before continuing.

"Oh! My name's Perry by the way. What's yours?" Perry questioned, perking upwards again.

Last edited:
"Well Finn, Lisa and I are taking the stairs. The elevator is too slow. See you up top, jolly green giant." CasualDragon CasualDragon
As Dimitri arrived in the penthouse, his familiar gust of wind followed him. He looked around and couldn't help but smile. His nervousness disappeared for a moment as it was replaced with nostalgia. After a moment, he remembered why he was there and looked at Cassie. "Hey Cass, Terry, Creepy guy.... sorry for leaving all of the sudden. I'm sorry for starting the war. I'm sorry for ruining the avengers. You have every right to kick me out or hate me or whatever, but I need your help." He pulled out the flash drive with the corrupted files on it. sitanomoto sitanomoto
Ivory had sat down on the couch and placed the pizza box on the coffee table for just a moment as he'd begun to continue speaking, "Oh, that makes sense I guess, it's uh...it's really a shame that you guys lost contact after all tha-" Ivory paused for a moment after looking over and realizing Cassie had stopped talking. The young man followed her eye line only to see someone who would've been the spitting image of Cassie if it wasn't for that fact that they happened to be a man. Even more confusing was the fact that Cassie seemed to know the guy...

"Hi Cass! Heya Ivory!"
'What the hell?'
'What the hell?!'
'WHAT THE HELL?!'
"Hey Cass, Terry, Creepy guy.... sorry for leaving all of the sudden. I'm sorry for starting the war. I'm sorry for ruining the avengers. You have every right to kick me out or hate me or whatever, but I need your help."
'...'

Once Dimitri appeared, Ivory's eye twitched and he slumped over, putting his head in his hands and speaking very softly to himself, 'I only came to deliver a fucking pizza, then my shift would've been over! I was supposed to get it, place down the pizza, and get out! Why did today have to be the day every person who's ever been close to the Avengers in any way decide to cram into Stark Tower again?!'

Ivory took a few deep breaths and looked towards the elevator longingly, though once he realized that Cassie had told the group downstairs to head up, he realized that his only option to escape was gone, and simply sighed and resigned himself to his fate...

sitanomoto sitanomoto reapertwo reapertwo
Cassie looked blankly at Dimitri for a second before walking up to him and giving him a hug. "Of course I'll help you, dork!"she said, breaking away and grinning. She looked at Ivory who seemed to have lost whatever comfort he had previously had, and looked at Dimitri before giving him the "one moment" finger. She walked over to Ivory and sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "You know.... you don't have to stay and you could always take the service elevator....." She gestured to the larger, unoccupied elevator and smiled gently. "It's up to you, I don't want to make you stay for longer than you have to. If you have questions, you can ask me. If you do go, thanks for the pizza." She gave his shoulder a small squeeze and then stood, walking back to Dimitri. Lisa was standing behind him, arms behind her back.
"Hello Cassie," She said warmly. "Hello Terry."
"Oh! Lisa!" Cassie said, her eyebrows raising in surprise. "I didn't know you and.... what I mean is.... It's good to see you."
"It's good to see you too," Lisa said with a laugh.
Cassie turned back to Dimitri. "So. You have some files that need to be filtered?" She said, putting her hands on her hips.

Terry looked at Dawn, wondering what it was he was thinking.

Dimitri looked at Lisa behind Cassie's back as he was hugged, in a way that admitted she was right about his visit. As Cassie returned after speaking to Ivory, he handed her his flash drive. "Someone covered up everything Harry did in his tower. I need to know who to prove he was crazy. Hopefully, it will get the police off my back... you know, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it here." Dimitri looked around the room as he reminisced.
Dawn closed his eyes and shuddered a bit before approaching Lisa, Dimitri, and Cassie. "There is disquiet within you. If you do not rectify it, it will fester like a wound."
"Who are you talking to?" Dimitri asked.
"All of you." Dawn stated, as if he was a doctor delivering terrible news.
Dimitri looked at his feet for a moment, before shrugging and giving his best fake smile. "I'll bet you're the life of the party wherever you go, huh?"
"Humor can not cover your regret, or your insecurities."
Dimitri thought about asking Dawn how he knew about his feelings, but instead said "Yea, well so far so good." Dimitri said, throwing his arms up and back down. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin sitanomoto sitanomoto

Dimitri looked at Lisa behind Cassie's back as he was hugged, in a way that admitted she was right about his visit. As Cassie returned after speaking to Ivory, he handed her his flash drive. "Someone covered up everything Harry did in his tower. I need to know who to prove he was crazy. Hopefully, it will get the police off my back... you know, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it here." Dimitri looked around the room as he reminisced.
Dawn closed his eyes and shuddered a bit before approaching Lisa, Dimitri, and Cassie. "There is disquiet within you. If you do not rectify it, it will fester like a wound."
"Who are you talking to?" Dimitri asked.
"All of you." Dawn stated, as if he was a doctor delivering terrible news.
Dimitri looked at his feet for a moment, before shrugging and giving his best fake smile. "I'll bet you're the life of the party wherever you go, huh?"
"Humor can not cover your regret, or your insecurities."
Dimitri thought about asking Dawn how he knew about his feelings, but instead said "Yea, well so far so good." Dimitri said, throwing his arms up and back down. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin sitanomoto sitanomoto
Cassie looked at Dimitri blankly as he talked, her face entirely expressionless. Her mind, however, was going a million miles an hour.
She was snapped out of her mental trance by Dawn.
Unrest, disquiet.... well, he was right. Cassie chuckled darkly. "Well, that kind of comes with my.... condition. Its been festering for a long time. There's not much I can do about it now." Her eyes flashed for a moment and she felt herself slipping again, slipping back into another memory attack or hallucination. She closed her eyes and took and deep breath, counting to 10 in her head, and to everyone else it would look like she was sighing with regret.
She opened her eyes and smiled, the feeling ebbing away slowly. The dark circles under her eyes were more prominent now, and the headache was worse, but she did her best to pay it no mind.

Dimitri looked surprised. He had no idea she was suffering from anything. In fact, he assumed she was better than ever with the city in a state of peace. "What condition, Cass?" Her blank stare, followed by her sigh made him believe it was serious. He looked at the flash drive he gave her and shook his head. "Don't worry about the file right now. How can I help?"
Dawn chimed in. "You likely can't. But I can." He turned his attention to Cassie. "If you wish, I can cure nearly any ailment, disease, or even addiction. Be warned, you have to want to be better for it to work."

Dimitri looked surprised. He had no idea she was suffering from anything. In fact, he assumed she was better than ever with the city in a state of peace. "What condition, Cass?" Her blank stare, followed by her sigh made him believe it was serious. He looked at the flash drive he gave her and shook his head. "Don't worry about the file right now. How can I help?"
Dawn chimed in. "You likely can't. But I can." He turned his attention to Cassie. "If you wish, I can cure nearly any ailment, disease, or even addiction. Be warned, you have to want to be better for it to work."
Terry perked up from his position by the couch. Would she take the opportunity?

Cassie shook her head. "I'm sorry, and I appreciate the offer, both of you, but the EXTREMIS virus is a part of me now. If it's removed, the results could be fatal. As unfortunate as it is and as hard as it is for you to hear, 'Mitri, there's nothing you can do." She was slightly surprised that Dimitri didn't know about her EXTREMIS condition. Had it really been that long? Had she really not seen him for so long that he didn't know about it...? That dark bubble began to rise again but she pushed it down. She turned away and shrugged. "I've learned to cope, it's alright." She looked at the wall, avoiding the gaze of everyone else.

Terry thought about speaking up, about how her "coping" was self-detrimental, but he decided against it. He sat down on the opposite arm of the couch and looked at his tennis shoes, blinking slowly and sadly. He had already tried. This version of the serum now coursing through her veins was much more developed than the one Tony Stark had encountered. There was no cure. There was no treatment. There was no antidote to this venomous virus. Cassie had made it quite clear through her several attempts until she had given up, finally deciding that the benefits outweighed the detriments after one near-fatal attempt at curing her.

Lisa, too, thought about commenting, but realized how that might hurt both Cassie and everyone else in the room. She couldn't do it without Cassie's consent.

Cassie turned back to Dimitri with a smile, a genuine one, if sad. "I'll be alright."

After thinking it over, Dimitri shrugged. "If you change your mind, let me know. I'll be there... unless I'm in jail. Have you seen me on the news recently? They don't have a whole lot of nice things to say about me. They think I killed an innocent man. I think that you should know you're taking a risk letting me stay here and helping me." He began pacing back and forth. "As for that tape, I have a few working theories now case you can't work your nerd magic on it. Number one, HYDRA. Number two, foreign governments. Last but not least, Harry never existed in reality and we are actually the two people in the same body like in fight club."

"...looks like there's more nerds than I thought here!" He could not be happier to hear Dimitri's snappy comebacks.
"I've actually been working at a tech company. It's boring and I hate it." He blurted out. The truth will set you free. Robin mentioned that the Stark's and Lang's had never really gotten along. He thought about it for a moment. "Cassie's not really the type of person to judge based on whom her father does or does not get along with. Give her a try. She's one of the nicest people I know, we've been close for years."

Dimitri called him the jolly green giant as he sprinted up the stairs and Finn shook his head grinning and jogged off to the stairs. He had a long climb ahead of him. "I'm going to get moving. I have a lot of ground to cover. If you decide to take the elevator press the button on the top left. If you would rather take the stairs it'll be a long climb. So... yeah." He wanted to get up and see everyone but he didn't want to leave the two new people on their own.

He pushed open the doorway to the stairwell and proceeded to start the trek. About three quarters of the way up he had to take a break. He was feeling the burn. Hands on his hips, Finn leaned to the side to try and look up between the stairs to see how much further to go. "No..." He groaned. "Almost there. Almost there. Almost there..." Was he sweaty? He was probably sweaty. Hey everyone. Good to see you again. What's that smell haha. What? No it's not me! Must be Dimitri. To think this had been almost a daily thing.

Pushing forward he finally reached the right floor where he fell on the ground and laid on his back. "Yeah Dimitri. Think you won this one." He mumbled to himself while pushing himself off of the ground. He walked into the room but stayed silent. It seemed like there was a conversation going on. He could figure out what was going on later. There they were. Ivory was awkwardly standing there and there seemed to be some other new person, as well as Terry and Lisa. Cassie was there too. She looked... tired and a little sickly. It was a bit frightening to be honest and it made him want to bring her a bowl of soup and see that she got a few hours of sleep in.

@EveryoneThat's there because it won't let me tag people for some reason.
Edit: For some reason it tagged that person when it wouldn't let me tag anyone else -_-

...looks like there's more nerds than I thought here!" He could not be happier to hear Dimitri's snappy comebacks.
"I've actually been working at a tech company. It's boring and I hate it." He blurted out. The truth will set you free. Robin mentioned that the Stark's and Lang's had never really gotten along. He thought about it for a moment. "Cassie's not really the type of person to judge based on whom her father does or does not get along with. Give her a try. She's one of the nicest people I know, we've been close for years."
Dimitri called him the jolly green giant as he sprinted up the stairs and Finn shook his head grinning and jogged off to the stairs. He had a long climb ahead of him. "I'm going to get moving. I have a lot of ground to cover. If you decide to take the elevator press the button on the top left. If you would rather take the stairs it'll be a long climb. So... yeah." He wanted to get up and see everyone but he didn't want to leave the two new people on their own.
Robin nodded and smiled at Finn. "Alright, if you say so...." She waved at Finn and then looked at Michael, gesturing towards the elevator. "Shall we, then?" Vsland Vsland

After thinking it over, Dimitri shrugged. "If you change your mind, let me know. I'll be there... unless I'm in jail. Have you seen me on the news recently? They don't have a whole lot of nice things to say about me. They think I killed an innocent man. I think that you should know you're taking a risk letting me stay here and helping me." He began pacing back and forth. "As for that tape, I have a few working theories now case you can't work your nerd magic on it. Number one, HYDRA. Number two, foreign governments. Last but not least, Harry never existed in reality and we are actually the two people in the same body like in fight club."
Pushing forward he finally reached the right floor where he fell on the ground and laid on his back. "Yeah Dimitri. Think you won this one." He mumbled to himself while pushing himself off of the ground. He walked into the room but stayed silent. It seemed like there was a conversation going on. He could figure out what was going on later. There they were. Ivory was awkwardly standing there and there seemed to be some other new person, as well as Terry and Lisa. Cassie was there too. She looked... tired and a little sickly. It was a bit frightening to be honest and it made him want to bring her a bowl of soup and see that she got a few hours of sleep in.
Cassie shrugged. "I make it my business to NOT watch the news, but I have heard about your... *ahem*... exploits, and I'd be happy to hel-" She heard the stairs door open and close, then turned.
Finn was standing in the doorway and her heart leapt as she saw him. She brightened visibly, and then ran over to him, giving him a hug almost bigger than the one she gave Dimitri. Almost.
She really didn't care that he was sweaty, she just enjoyed... him. Finn. His hug, his presence, and though she hadn't heard him speak yet, she knew she would be nearly moved to tears to hear it. "......."
She said nothing for a moment, just Hugging him.
"Hey finn...."

Lisa elbowed Dimitri and pointed at Cassie, raising her eyebrows.
Did you know about this? She thought to him, smiling.

As his jaw dropped, Dimitri covered his mouth with the thumb side of his closed fist and mouthed "Oh shit". He looked to Lisa and shook his head with a giddy look on his face, before making suggestive eyebrows at Finn over Cassie's shoulder. "That's my new OTP!" Dimitri said in response to Lisa in his head.... He looked back at her in a proud manor, before his eyes got wide and he turned red. It was then that he realized he said it out loud. "I could just run away to the other side of the world..." He thought, putting his thumb and forefinger on the bridge of his nose in embarrassment. "... Change my name, live off the land. I would be the best Vietnamese farmer in the world. Or at least Vietnam. I could live there until I inevitably do something this cringy again...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back