• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: New Beginnings (Plot/OOC Chat - Advanced RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
For plotting purposes I will let you all know that the rp will start with everyone arriving at the SHIELD compound to meet as a trial team for the first time.

I’m good! I’m getting excited for this to start we’ve got an interesting cast so far.

HEY GUYS! Here is the RP thread! I got Ali's post up and will have Lala and Kenna up tomorrow hopefully! Thank you for the patience and I apologize for it taking so long!

Just a reminder for everyone that this is an advanced rp and one of the rules is that each post for a character must be at least 3 well-sized paragraphs long!

Wasnt fully aware of the situation, Ill try to add more in future posts.

I can throw a random paragraph in to beef it up when i have a sec, though content of the post will remain the same so can still be reacted to in meantime

Ill go with no, but they may have taken advantage of the missing people to get stuff from the missing rich guys,

Okay I have two things in mind! One is that I think, like Demi, she might have come across Kenna on missions? Maybe could have been tasked with finding her at some point and getting info on her for Fury? Also they are both so overly cautious and paranoid that I kinda think they would be cute together because they would eventually feel safe together and know that they had each others backs. Thoughts?
Ignore me being like 1000 years late on this. But they'd be super sweet together I think! Between the two of them, no situation will be able to catch them off guard! It'll be a slowly built trust but that's to be expected. She'll be keeping a close eye on Kenna at first, probably opting to split off with her on missions as a precautionary move until she realized she just enjoys her company.

Also, I'll be getting my posts up ASAP! I need to tweak my layouts first.

Ignore me being like 1000 years late on this. But they'd be super sweet together I think! Between the two of them, no situation will be able to catch them off guard! It'll be a slowly built trust but that's to be expected. She'll be keeping a close eye on Kenna at first, probably opting to split off with her on missions as a precautionary move until she realized she just enjoys her company.

Also, I'll be getting my posts up ASAP! I need to tweak my layouts first.
Awwww yay! I am so glad you like the idea of them together! Also I totally agree that it would be slow to build because I know Kenna doesn't believe she deserves love plus a ton of other issues on her end. I am excited for their bonding tho!

Also I added Lala's post to the first post and might put Kenna's post there too unless more posts get done before I post her!

I’d go with no on the being snapped away, also I’m working on getting my first post up, working off of a mobile for a while.

I’m excited for your post Top! I know Lala is currently open for interaction if you are looking for someone to jump in with! So is one of Chaotic’s characters I believe!

For my girls…

Ali - Not snapped away

Lala - Snapped away

Kenna - Not snapped away

I’ll hopefully have my post up tonight.

Rafe - Not snapped away

Poppy - Snapped away

Okay! Another fun character-building question! If your characters had to pick one food to eat for the rest of their life, what food would it be?

Ali - Cookies because there are so many different kinds and she loves them all!

Lala - Salads because you can add so many yummy things to them!

Kenna - Burgers because meat and starch are the two most important food groups for her!

Someone say food?! Oh man!

Jason- Pizza since you can put anything you want on it!

CrowBarry- concrete, asphalt, brick, glass, really anything that a crowbar can break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back