• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: New Beginnings (Plot/OOC Chat - Advanced RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
yooo I just read soras stuff and I think it'd make sense of Ademi and Thana knew each other
Makes perfect sense to me! As self reliant as she likes to think she is, Sora's gonna be so relieved to see a friendly face in all of this.

Makes perfect sense to me! As self reliant as she likes to think she is, Sora's gonna be so relieved to see a friendly face in all of this.
How close do you think they would have gotten? I think especially once they joined shield together they would have gotten quite close, she would probably even know of his extremist experiments. Have you read ademis stuff?

How close do you think they would have gotten? I think especially once they joined shield together they would have gotten quite close, she would probably even know of his extremist experiments. Have you read ademis stuff?
I did! She probably would've stuck with him and offered moral support during the experiments, especially if he wanted her there when they were actually going on. Knowing his story would definitely give him huge respect points with her so if she's gonna trust anyone on this team, it'll probably be him. She'll definitely be encouraging him to loosen up and have a bit of fun despite how serious their work is probably going to be.

Absolutely! Did you have anything specific in mind?
Okay I have two things in mind! One is that I think, like Demi, she might have come across Kenna on missions? Maybe could have been tasked with finding her at some point and getting info on her for Fury? Also they are both so overly cautious and paranoid that I kinda think they would be cute together because they would eventually feel safe together and know that they had each others backs. Thoughts?

This will be first time encountering everyone i think depending on starting situation, depending on others moral compass there may be some issues when its mentioned she was/is a thief.

I did! She probably would've stuck with him and offered moral support during the experiments, especially if he wanted her there when they were actually going on. Knowing his story would definitely give him huge respect points with her so if she's gonna trust anyone on this team, it'll probably be him. She'll definitely be encouraging him to loosen up and have a bit of fun despite how serious their work is probably going to be.
sounds awesome! I like that history

I mean if she was a crazy murder who killed for no reason I could see most people not liking her. I don’t think being a thief is that bad certainly not with all the truly big bad criminals all around. So I know Rafe and Poppy won’t care about the past of her stealing.

Yeah seems like there are not any Captain American/Fully upstanding types then on the team, so Sordid past isn't a issue.

I mean Cap didn’t really have an issue with Ant Man who was a thief if I remember right. Cap was a pretty understanding guy. 😁

That was kinda after he was known for a bit etc i think, but i guess.

That does raise the question of if the Symbiote she took over still has a Aura or not.

It was, then again i have no idea how the magic Aura works. Symbiotes are technically neautral/peaceful though i guess unless they get corrupted so in end up to you i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back