• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: New Beginnings (Plot/OOC Chat - Advanced RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sure, not sure about sensing a person's character straight away, but then again Delphine has kinda been a Thief prior to getting recruited.

Ooh I’ll start looking for outfits for my characters!

Also yes! Rafe usually runs along the colder side temperature wise. The more upset he gets the colder he becomes though as his powers leak through even more.

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT FOR HIM SO MUCH!!! Also yes! I think they would come to be such good friends as they grew to understand each other! Like he might not trust her at the start but from day one she would take a bullet for any of them and hopefully he will catch onto that! She is gonna be a bit timid about friendships tho because those were often not encouraged in Hydra because they wanted their assets loyal to Hydra, not each other. I am so excited to see their friendship grow tho!

Ooh I’ll start looking for outfits for my characters!

Also yes! Rafe usually runs along the colder side temperature wise. The more upset he gets the colder he becomes though as his powers leak through even more.
HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HOLD PINTO WHEN HE IS UPSET! Not anything against him but he will kill the baby with his cold! Ali will keep hugging him to because she will just heal herself through the frostbite!

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT FOR HIM SO MUCH!!! Also yes! I think they would come to be such good friends as they grew to understand each other! Like he might not trust her at the start but from day one she would take a bullet for any of them and hopefully he will catch onto that! She is gonna be a bit timid about friendships tho because those were often not encouraged in Hydra because they wanted their assets loyal to Hydra, not each other. I am so excited to see their friendship grow
Thanks, also I think so too. I was wondering if you had someone in mind who would lead the team? cus if not I was hoping that my oc could fill a leadership position given his experience as a soldier and his ties to fury

Thanks, also I think so too. I was wondering if you had someone in mind who would lead the team? cus if not I was hoping that my oc could fill a leadership position given his experience as a soldier and his ties to fury
So eventually two team leaders will be selected by Fury as the team goes through their training together! I he is definitely a strong candidate for one of the leader positions! I was gonna ask y’all if you wanted to do a poll for the leaders or if y’all wanted me to select or the last option is everyone tell me which characters would be interested in leading and I spin a wheel.

So eventually two team leaders will be selected by Fury as the team goes through their training together! I he is definitely a strong candidate for one of the leader positions! I was gonna ask y’all if you wanted to do a poll for the leaders or if y’all wanted me to select or the last option is everyone tell me which characters would be interested in leading and I spin a wheel.
word, doesnt sound too bad

He is alway open to a bit of sparring. He’ll always be open to a little extra protection but may be a bit more hesitant until he sees her powers at work. And she’ll have to do a lot of buttering to get a piggyback ride out of him lol

HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HOLD PINTO WHEN HE IS UPSET! Not anything against him but he will kill the baby with his cold! Ali will keep hugging him to because she will just heal herself through the frostbite!
That’s understandable! He usually knows when he’s gonna get colder so he will be like “Ali take Pinto now!”that way she can get him before anything happens.

I’ll toss Poppy in for a chance at it once she’s finished. I’ll have her history up in roughly 30 minutes or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back