• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: New Beginnings (Plot/OOC Chat - Advanced RP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m gonna be posting with my characters tonight! Would anyone want them to interact with your characters that way I can add them in my post if needed.

Poppy - Chicken Alfredo. She absolutely loves it and would eat it all the time if she could!

Rafe - Brownies there’s so many different kinds and he really likes chocolate!

I’ve got my two written up! I’ll be posting them tonight once I’m at my computer.

Oh goodness, I completely missed the message saying it was up! Sorry bout that.
It's okay! I'll post the link for ya again!

Howdy everyone! Since Sanctuary's next post date is coming up, I'd like to remind y'all that we have a strict 2 week deadline between posts. I saw that Plus, Wolfiee, and Blight have posted so far and I appreciate you all for doing that. If you are still interested, please post by Thursday!

I will be getting my posts up tonight! Also I hate to do this but due to lack of activity I will be removing Black Jade Black Jade from the thread. If they do return and wish to rejoin I will allow it but for now their place is open.

Apologies for the delay on my replies! Been having computer issues the past few days! Post will be up in the next day I believe!

The time has come for posts please! It has been over two weeks I believe since posts have been done! If y’all could get your posts up in the next few days I would be greatly appreciated! I will have Kenna’s post up today and that will be the last of my babes who needs posting!

I recall having her pose as a guard outside the meeting location/room. Was kinda waiting for people to show up there/fury to do the intro.

PlusUltra PlusUltra When you signed up for this thread you did so knowing their was a two week posting period and that the posts needed to be three well sized paragraphs or more. All of this was in the rules. I have been kind and not pressed the two weeks too harshly but it is time for you to post again and you know the requirements for your post so please do so. I am aware that no one has interacted with your character yet but they were not introduced in a way that made them easy to interact with while others were. Please post in the next day or so.

So i need to write 3 Paragraphs of them standing at the meeting point? It sounds a little dull but i will try.

So i need to write 3 Paragraphs of them standing at the meeting point? It sounds a little dull but i will try.
If you read others posts you will see that several are headed to the meeting room now. As I said earlier you chose to have your character enter in a fashion that left them isolated so now is your chance to interact with others. If you have a problem with the requirements for this thread then please taken them up with myself and DaChaoticWriter DaChaoticWriter writer in PMs because me asking you to post should not be met with can very easily be read as a bad attitude.

I thought putting my character in the prime meeting location everyone was going to gather at would have been the opposite of isolating them. I will try post what i can, but if people are actually there now i can react to them while i wait for Fury to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back