• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers....Assemble

LadybirdMooch

space baby.
So, I've been watching hella Avengers edits after rewatching Endgame for the billionth time and I kind of want to do an Avengers AU before Thanos or something...I dunno. I just want to do something sweet and fluffy and possibly romantic though the pairing I'm craving is strictly platonic and mostly parental.

Rules
  • Must be at least 1 paragraph...I'm struggling to keep up with the super long role plays I ALREADY have, so no more than 3 paragraphs if you're focusing on details.
  • Must be at least 16 years of age...I struggle to role play with anyone younger than that.
  • Must be willing to help advance the story.

So, here's the pairings I'm absolutely CRAVING. Bold is the character I would like to play...Levels of craving will be indicated by asterisks, with one * being somewhat craving and *** being absolutely dying to play this.

• Iron Man x Peter Parker*** (strictly platonic, parental relationship)
  • Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton*
  • Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers**
  • Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes***
  • Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers***
I'm also down for a more family dynamic with ALL of the characters, though I kinda want it based around Peter Parker? I dunno I'm bouncing ideas around lmao. If we do do the family dynamic I wanna play Peter- I'm self-centered that way lmao.

If any of these tickle your fancy pleeeeease PM me! I don't bite c:

I would be interested in Natasha x Bucky or Natasha x Clint. I actually have a few plot ideas already. Some of them are fairly angsty, and action packed. But if you want we can come up with an a fluff based one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back