• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: A New Age (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Noire
New york city alleyway.

The dark elf eyed the two carefully as one of them approached with his hands raised. Clearly his warning was not understood. So he began to gather magical energy in his spear head readying to fire his gravity blast at the man. However again his vision blurred and he felt the strength leave his body. He attempted to raise himself to his feet but the magic he had gathered became volitile with his lack of focus and sprayed out of the spears tip, cutting one of the supports of the fire escape causing the metal frame to shake for a moment. In his disoriented state he wound up falling over the railing and landing hard on the pavement at the strange midgardians feet.

Part of him wanted to get up and defend himself. Yet he knew better at this point. He mustve been at deaths door, never had his magic failed like that before, even when the thunder god had taken his limb. He muttered curses under his breath at his own weakness before speaking again. "Obdis Noct, ü Na Ssen. Un ta Shif" roughly translated to "help me or kill me, either way do it fast." Though he figured it would fall on uninterrupted ears. He didnt stick around to hear the response however, instead his slid back into unconsciousness readying himself to enter the embrace of death.
~~~

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Deimos's day was gonna be great.

The dragon child was currently walking through New York streets, book in hand. Today was a usual 'I think I have a ghost in my house' job and he was currently flipping through a paranormal bestiary. From what the poor woman described it didn't throw anything... it just sat in a corner and stared. And it terrified her cats. However she couldn't come up with a description of what 'it' was. Deimos flips to a section about specters and wraiths. The first few entries didn't fit. There was no report of the typical object tossing specific to a poltergeist, not the typical burnt smell associated with a noon-wraith... but wait. Shadowfolk. Simply creatures stuck on this plane of existence. Just tall dark shadows that didn't really touch anything, just existed until they were released back into their home plane. Well that would be easy. All he'd have to do was essentially open a door to let it go. At least he wouldn't be dealing with a poltergeist again, those got not fun incredibly fast. There was only so many times Deimos could get beaned upside the head with books and the like and not get irritated.

Although walking and reading at the same time was not the greatest idea. Of course the walks out into traffic just as the pedestrian light changes to signal him to stop. A car came skidding to a halt just a foot away from the dragon child startling him out of his daze with a loud horn honking. Deimos puts his hands up, Sorry! He shouts, speeding up to try to get across the street just as he heard the driver and the passenger step out from the car.

Hey, watch where the f*** you're going.
The man was large and in his hand was a tire iron, pulled from the back seat. Deimos blinks. He thought road rage like this only happened in the movies.
Sorry, I don't want any trouble. I just want to go, I have a job to do as I'm sure you do, we can just go about our days? Deimos asks, hoping to deescalate the best he could. He could feel the light beginning to shine from his wings as energy began storing, charging as the man got closer with that iron, red in the face and fuming angry.
I don't care where the f*** you're going, freak! You nearly dented my car you dumb f*** The man steps closer, slamming the tire iron against his hand.
I'm sorry, I didn't dent the car, everythings good, we can just chill please.
Think I'm letting you go so easy? You don't even belong here. It's unnatural what you are and I ain't having it! With that the man swung.

Nope. Deimos, unfurls his wings, stars glimmering to life as a very tell tale hum sounded, he leaps and gives a short burst of energy into the man's face. The area flashes bright and the man falls to the ground, screaming. His face red from the burning light and holding his eyes, He kept rubbing them and opening them only for them to remain dilated. I-I'm sorry! Deimos, takes a step back, folding his wings back up against his back. He'd blasted a person. He'd hit targets in the back yard before but never had he ever hit a person. This wasn't good.

He picks up his book, spreads his wings and taking off as the crowds began to gather, trying to help the now blinded man. His mind racing. shit. What to do, what to do. Mom, he had to call his mom. He fumbles with his phone once he's confident he's gotten away.

Hello?
Mom? Mom, I-I hurt someone. I'm sorry but I had to!
What? Where are you?
I'm not sure, I flew off. I screwed up and he got really mad. If I didn't he was going to start a fight, I-
OK-okay, dear, that's not your fault.
Okay but, what do I do? I just smited a person!
Okay, what I want you do to is go to that tower. the one we talked about. You need to go there. Go there and way it out. Me and your father will come for you when he gets off work, just lay low and we'll see what we can do from there. Alright?
Yes mama. Thankyou... I love you.
I love you too, dear. We're going to get this fixed. Goodbye.

Deimos fumbles with his phone to find his GPS, the avengers tower wasn't too horribly far. Although surely they wouldn't want someone to just waltz right in. He lands in front of the building as discretely as he could before hoping to go in the socially acceptable way. To the front desk.. right?

He comes in the front door, pulling his coat over his wings the best he could.
Hello? Um can you help me? I... um... I've just had an incident. I heard you guys help people like me? Deimos stammers, lifting his jacket to show his wings, hoping that would get the point across.

Yikes. Should have had tests. What were we thinking? That's in the past now. Time to do things right. The jump was not being kind to the poor man. Sheepishly Finn tugged on his hair. "I really am sorry." He scanned the hallway again. Everything at the moment was looking fine. "I don't know if this will make you feel better, but you're handling it a lot better than quite a few others. I'm guessing you've done some extreme sport stuff? Now's not the time but I would love to hear about your adventures." "I'm good, thanks. Go see to the others." Finn nodded and stood up straight. "Alright. I'll see you soon. Be careful." He checked to make sure that he was completely removed from Isaiah before stepping into the middle of the hallway and jumping back out to the others.

He reappeared at the same spot he had jumped from and looked around the remaining four. "Good news. From what I was able to see the compound looks like the blueprints. Isaiah is... where he needs to be. All ready to go." He took a few steps forward and held out the false drawstrings. "Because there's two of you, each of you can take one string and grip onto my shoulder." He glanced between Connor and Rigel. "You two ready to go?"
Braddington Braddington Crono Crono

Morgan
Streets of New York City

Turning away from the portal Morgan nearly walked right into Terri. "Oh hey. You look nice as well." Morgan said in response. Looking back to the hole she sealed it shut before turning her attention back to Terri. "Well, I kinda want to do a mean Stir fry. So why don't we just head to the store and we can find something to eat on the way home. I know this authentic mexican resturant that does take out." Morgan began to say as they walked out of the apartment. Making their way into the elevator Morgan fished around in her pockets "I forogt my keys. Oh.. wait I never brought my car I just came... by.- Shoot." Morgan grumbled at the realization that her car was at her school dorms.

Walking outside she took a deep breath "Ill get it later. My stomach cant wait any longer." Morgan quipped as she put a hand on her rumbling stomach "Maybe we should go eat first. I don't think I can go without eating for much longer." Turning to look at Terri as she walked backwards Morgan made a funny face before facing forward once more. "I am totally getting fried ice cream. I could eat a small child right now."

D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

The General kneels down and carefully lifts Esk's glorious yet foreign prothestic hand "Remarkaple ..."

"Soooo...You don't know what he's saying, right?"

"Hofcourze not! Put is zounds familar. Arh ! Ve vill discoffer more ven ve take get vere ve need to ko for ve are cloze. Take him."

"Y-You're serious? We don't know who this guy is! We can't just be dragging strangers along with us!" Mammomax protests

"Vere vu not ein schtranger yourzelf ven I had first met und did I not drag vu along vith me? "

Mammomax slowly narrows his eyes "Fair enough..." Mammomax walks past the General and comes up besides Esk. "Ok, man. Imma pick you up, alright. I've had a rough day. I've ran 12 city blocks like I was competing in a track and field race, got into a 3-on-1 scuffle with some kids who thought it was Halloween in April. Which consisted of a stabby red monster, some german kid who brought toy knuckles to a bare-fist fight, and a 50 foot chick with some damn nice legs. Please. Do not try to fight me on this."

"Ceaze your pabbling, Max. Arh ! Und bick up zee pody! Vat is he koing to do? Sbeak to vu in dying preaths? "

"Good point. Alright....Here I go..." Mammomax slowly but gently picks up Esk into his giant, coarse hands.

"Vas it zo hard to bick up ein pody, Max? " The General asks as he mounts Mammomax again

"Today was hard, Gen. So excuse me if I was just worrying that it was going to get harder." Mammomax justifies his cautious behavior

"Enough of your gribing! Ve are cloze to zee rentezffous as it is. Arh ! Zo onvard! " the General commands

Mammomax winces at the General's loud voice "You know my ears are huge as hell...So you don't have to yell..." With that Mammomax jogs down the alleyways.
-------------------------------------
An overweight man in a lab-coat and glasses is sitting at a stable with melding together some unknown parts together. The light from the lamp besides him being his only source as working in the dark just works for him. He's suddenly disrupted by the sound of a garage door opening. He turns around to see Mammomax and the General come in caring someone

"That took longer than expected." the man says

"That's because the robbery was harder than expected..." Mammomax groans "You mind shining a light over here? So I can set this guy on a table."

"Sure." The man takes his lamp and points over at them

"I wish you had more lights on in here, man. It's darker than the fucking sewer system in here. And it's just as humid too." Mammomax complains as he sees a table filled with junk parts and proceeds to clear it all off and sets Esk on the table

"You know we can't turn on the lights. It give away our location to anyone smart enough to use their heads." The man stops when he sees Esk in the palm of Mammomax's hands "What the....What the hell?!" The man gets up from his desk and tries to get closer to the "man".

"Do not come any clozer unless vu haffe metical zublies in hand, Tinkerer. He vill pe neeting zem. " The general remarks as he dismounts Mammomax

Tinkerer sighs "Ofourse..." He turns and walks back to his work table before looking under it revealing a number of medical supplies. "One moment, I'm making a cybernetic suit for a dying nazi and the next, I'm about to perform an alien autopsy..."

"It's been a wearid day for us all, brother..." Mammomax sits on the ground next to Esk, catching his breath from hard deay's work

Once Tinkerer finds all his supplies, he goes over to Esk and begins to patch up his wounds with bandages and a few stitches. After about an hour, he finishes up. "Alright, I did what I could. Seeing im not sure how well human medical practices will work on...Him."

"Zat is fine enough. Ve vill zee if he comes to. Azide from zat, ve haffe brocured zee amount of currency neeted to finisch zee armor." The General takes the satchel and hands it to Tinkerer, who proceeds to take it to his work table

"Where did you find him anyway." Tinkerer asks

"Ein un alley." The General answers as he follows Tinkerer

"Ofcourse. Where esle would you find strange figures like that anyway? I still say it was the right call you switch for the suit instead of just buying organs, General. I mean, those artificial ones you've been getting for years was going to last you only so long, no matter how healthy they were." Tinkerer remarks as he sets the satchel down and begins to count the money in the back "Besides, you'll be more efficient as a cyborg. Greater than any normal man and overall greater than "him"."

"Zat reazon alone I decided to take your zuggeszion. Vu are Hofferall right. Mein pody has pecome frail und Hunzuidaple for compat burpozes. If I am to to bay zat American in full, I must pe peyond him bhyzically as I am mendally. Und zere is nein zerum zat can undo vat has pe done to mein pody. Und if zere is, I can nein longer vait to find it. Mein badience is running effer zin as fengeance calls like hovl in zee night!"

"A little dramatic there at the end but I'm overall glad you cam around." Tinkerer responds

FearItself FearItself

Last edited:
Walter Bech
Streets of New York; Being held up by some prick with road rage.
Extra Notes: New bank can't let him access his funds due to clerical errors. Has eaten ramen for the past six meals, hasn't had any whiskey in a while.

Walt was sitting, rather irritably, on the back of his bike as the cars in front of him all slowed to a dead stop. Looking over the tops of them all, he could see, actually fucking see, that there was a green light so-

'Come on assholes, I got places I wanna be other than right here. '
"Let's go! Light is green, fuck's the hold up?!"

He really didn't care if people on the sidewalks heard him, it'd been a shit show since 'Dick-for-nose' had apparently dropped his bank into the dirt. He ever saw the bastard again he was putting a bullet in him. Any further musings were left off as some flash occurred further to the line of stopped cars, and the pedestrians around them started to panic. Taking in a deep, deep breath, Walt put his bike in neutral, put down the kickstand and got off of it.

'I swear, if these idiots are so incompetent that I have to personally move each car out of my way, I'm gonna lose my shit.'

Following the line of cars up, there seemed to be a small gathering of civilians up in front of the front car, and a guy was standing up, rubbing his eyes and blinking furiously. Other than that, a tire iron was on the ground and that was it. Absolutely nothing else was out of the norm, which meant that all he needed was to get this front car out of the way and he was good.

"Huh, you look like you just ate a flashbang. That's gotta suck and all, but can we get your car out of my way? I'd like to go home."

One of the crowd approached, seeming rather irate, and started shouting about how they'd just been ruthlessly attacked by some mutant freak, and how his buddy could be blinded for life, and just- fuck, Walt really couldn't have given less shits. Rolling his eyes, he turned to walk back to his bike, intent on just popping an illegal u-ey down this one way and finding a different route. Well, all the way up until the guy ranting at him grabbed his shoulder. Moving on instinct, Walt spun around and drove a fist deep into the man's gut, bending him over easily. Bringing his other hand up, he grabbed the back of the man's collar and held him at the 90 degree angle just long enough to pull his left knee up, adding a second blow to the man's likely already bruised stomach.

Any air the blow hard might've had was gone, and when Walt released him he dropped like a sack of puppies thrown in a river.

The crowd seemed to regard Walt uneasily as this occurred and it was clear to him they weren't sure what to make of it, but the man that had been rubbing his eyes suddenly snapped a finger up, pointing it at him viciously, crying out that no one could just attack like that and that he had to have been a freak too. Walt just looked at him like he was stupid. Mostly because obviously he was really fucking stupid. Still, the crowd seemed to bristle at his words, and of all the things Walter didn't need a lesson on, it was that mob mentality was very much a thing. Still, the crowd couldn't be this du-

"GET HIM!"

Walt grinned, 'Oh hey, someone picked up the tire iron.'

Cecelia
Unknown Location

Curled up in a small room, barely larger than a standard prison cell, Cecelia did her best to block out the mean words of the bullies she heard from through the speaker system. They were talking about what they always did, and even though she didn't make sense of all the words she knew that they were going to hurt her again. They always hurt her.

"Yeah, bosses are tired of it. We've sank millions into the brat, got nothing. So this'll be the last show to be honest."

"Wait, you're not saying..."

"Yeah, last hurrah, I for one am pretty excited. We've not gotten to push this one too far. Curious what kind of reactions we'll get out of it. Hell it likes to cry a lot already, tries to pretend to be some kid, but we all know the truth of these things. Can't wait to see if it shows its true face seconds before it dies. Cause today's the day."

Dies? Dies?!

Tremors coursed through Cecelia as tears began to stream down her eyes. She didn't want to die! She didn't want to hurt! Why were they all so mean to her?! Why? None of it made any sense. She was just Cecelia, what did she do wrong? What made the man so happy to get to hurt her? And why, just why, did no one want to help her? Was there no one in the whole world? Was there something so wrong about her that nobody would ever want to help her, ever? There had to be at least one person somewhere though, right? The world was too big, and she just wished, more than anything, that there was someone who would help her. If only she had a big-

"Hey, what was that?"

"What was what?"

"I swear I thought I just saw something in there, but then it just, I don't know, I thought I saw something though."

"Marty, it's just your conscious confusing you, that's not really a kid, it's a monster. Now calm down and-"

Any further words were cut off as warning klaxons went off and an automated voice rang out from the speakers.

*Intruder, identify yourself*

And in response came a singular word, deep in timbre and rumbling like ominous thunder from a distant, oncoming storm. A tone that struck fear into the hearts of many, and hope into the heart of one.

"Brother."

giphy.gif

Interactions: Demonhunter Demonhunter

The week had not gone well for Constance Reese. Not only has she missed the arrival of the Prince of Wakanda - out performing tasks for the residents of the tower - but she'd also missed the arrival of all of the initiates for their testing and trials. Damned New York subway systems was a nightmare and crossing city traffic street side was a mess on the best of days. There was times like this where she wished she had wings.

Hello? Um can you help me? I... um... I've just had an incident. I heard you guys help people like me?

Speak of the devil. Constance regarded the man after he spoke, having hardly noticed him stepping into the foyer. Naturally Miss Stark, Miss and Mister Rogers were all away leaving only Miss Strange at the helm. The woman's last name near perfection for describing the magicker. "Oh, we certainly help those that need helping, what's your name, hon?" She asked, her Brooklyn accent emphasizing her t's. She reached down, selecting a clip board with a sheet and pen already clipped, turning it around for the man to look at as she set it on the counter top, tapping the paper with her well manicured name. "Fill this out while I get you penned in." She unlocked the screen to her tablet and started queuing up Friday to check out local news and police scanners. The kid mentioned an 'incident' she doubted it wouldn't be a media storm shortly given the pair he was carrying around. Wings, of course.

Harris Daniels
Hell's Kitchen - Josie's Bar

Harris stared at Max with an excruciating glare, squinting at the small-manhole delegated as his dignified escape route. "You're joking with me, right?" He inquired in a semi-concerned tone, the uncertainty bleeding through his failed attempt at a casual questioning. The whole situation was starting to become uncomfortably tense, causing the brute to stretch his colossal shoulders in pre-psyche concern. Was he about to be smashing through several feet of solid concrete in order to break through to the sewer? Basic as he was, singular he may be, Harris wasn't entirely hopeless - any man with half a brain-cell could see this was an extremely lackluster method of escape - if it could be called that. "Max, c'mon. There's got to be a better way." Harris pleaded now, glaring back at the army of officers now aligning near a local jewelry store, a slow but steady advance on the duo, the concern wasn't the law but the increasing possibility of metahuman interference. Harris was getting antsy, bouncing on the balls of his feet, fingers curled into rapt whitening fists, aggression was beginning to set in. Cyttorak's will made itself known, the incomprehensible urge to break through the amassed agents of the law like a vicious artillery barrage became almost insatiable. "We have to go..." Harris squeezed his pained eyes shut, hands pressed against his great helmet causing his biceps to almost split with the pressure. "NOW!"

Interactions - NanLia NanLia
On-scene - fin fin

It was a faint comfort for Isaiah knowing that he had taken to the jump better than most first-timers. If so, he would hate to see how most reacted to the process. He nodded as Finn remarked for him to be careful. "Likewise." Within an instant, the man was gone and Isaiah was alone. He took a deep breath, making sure his hood was properly in place before peeking out from the corner of the alcove he currently found himself in. The jump had allowed him to bypass the main security checkpoint and he watched several distant figures -- technicians or maintenance workers judging by their jumpsuits -- strolling down the corridor before disappearing around a bend.

Coulson continued watching as a security guard passed through, lazily plodding down the same route on his patrol. But he wasn't alone -- he was escorting someone, someone in a lab coat. The two made it to the end of the corridor and instead of following the techies around the corner, they instead approached a large, sturdy steel door. The scientist swiped an access card hanging around his neck, the door sliding open as he bid a farewell in Somali to the guard before stepping into the darkness beyond. The guard watched the doors shut before turning back to march in Izzy's direction toward the checkpoint, prompting Coulson to duck back into the alcove.

From what he could remember of the blueprints, the door the scientist had walked through would lead down and into the dam's interior. Between that and the obvious security measures being taken, it was a safe bet for the location of the pod. He raised one hand to press the transmit button at his neck, updating the others on what he had seen. With that, he took yet another deep breath before approaching the nearest wall with intent focus... and passing through it.

Deimos nervously fiddles with his coat pocket. This was when his age really began to show. Sure he was technically an adult by dragon standards, had the body of an adult... but he was still young. 15 still qualified him as a child. Deimos Alperstein. The dragon blurts, taking the sheet from the woman. She seemed nice enough. Although that didn't settle his fears. Was he in trouble?

The dragon sits with a pen, jotting down answers on the questionnaire.
I messed up, ma'm. I think I messed up really bad. My parents are coming to get me later today but I'm really worried. Deimos stammers, feeling the awful need to explain himself in some way? He didn't want to blind the man. He also didn't want to get hit with a tire iron. He really didn't have many options at the moment and temporarily blinding him seemed like the least permanent option at the time. He really had only two options. Blind him or burn him.

He finishes the clipboard. Am.- Am I in trouble?

NanLia NanLia

The Pharoah
Giza egypt, the Sphinx

The guards had long since ran off the last of the tourists and were casually walking their routes. It was always uneventful here at night but most still loved the position. Two men wandered in an overlaping circle around the large catlike body of the structure, one clockwise, one counter clockwise. Yet as bored as they seemed, something stirred beneath them causing the sand to vibrate a bit. Though it went overall unnoticed by the security team, divine magical energy had begun to flood into the chamber beneath the sphinx.
~~~
Amos was surprised to find himself lying on cold stone in the pitch darkness. Weird, the last thing he remembered he was here with his flashlight and had seen some strange stones and a mask on some kind of podium. He waited for his eyes to adjust but they couldnt find any light to pull in, his heart began to race as he wondered how long he had been out. The air tasted stale and he felt a cold metal rod in his hand, too thin to be the flashlight but still it gave him some comfort, his other hand was around some kind of cloth. He was starting to lift himself up when he swore he heard some movement on the other side of the room. Sure enough two glowing orbs watched him from across the room.

"Who are you? What is going on?" amos said in a quivering voice. The orbs flickered for a moment as whatever it was blinked then a voice came. "I am a friend Amos. Call me Anu. You have awoken in a chamber beneath the sphinx of Giza." the voice that spoke seemed to be A bit low pitched and it was full of both authority and Compassion. Amos continued to get to his feet, he couldnt explain it but something in him made him beleive the voice one hundred percent. "Ok Anu, how do i get out of here? when did you get here? Are you hear to rescue me?" he fired the questions off in rapid succession his nerves only slightly better. Anu or whatever it was moved closer, and Amos could swear he heard the clicking sound his family dog made when it walked on the tile parts of his floor. "I arrived when you woke up and no my friend, i am not here to save you. On the contrary you are here to save me among many others. As for how to escape our tomb here, Put on your mask im sure that will help."

Amos looked at the cloth in his hand rolling his eyes when he realized he couldnt see it through the darkness anyway. It was however an explaination for the cloth in his hand. Now that he focused on it he could almost feel the hum of energy through it. He felt around for an opening finding two small holes he assumed to be the eyes and the much larger hole ment for his face. "Not sure how some stupid old mask will help me but fine whatever, if im gonna suffocate i might as well do it in style." He honestly couldnt explain the surge of sudden bravery but it felt good. So he pulled the mask over his head and his vision went white...
~~~
The magical energies seemed to multiply to an insane degree and the subtle hum became a deafening rumble akin to thunder. The guards definitly took notice as Golden light began to shine through the sand around the sphinx and cracks spider webbed through the monunent itself. Both men simultainiously decided that they werent paid enough for this madness and fled as quickly as they could while hindered by the growing instability of the ground. After about three seconds the sphinx itself and several meters around it worth of sand became engulfed in a geyser of golden light before erupting into shards of smouldering rock and blackened glass.

Floating in the center of the newly formed oblong crater Amos looked at his now huge body in awe. "What the hell?" he muttered gasping at his much deeper voice. Then he noticed his feet were not touching the ground and a wave of excitement washed over him. He had to show his brother. Yet when he tried to move himself he found no leverage to move. Sighing he shifted his eyes to the ground and was surprised to find himself decend to the ground. "What on earth is going on?" he muttered still completely flabbergasted. Again he heard the voice from before speaking only now he had a face to attach it to and what a face. Anu was a jet black jackal with some jewelry on. "I told you the mask would help, we have alot to talk about."
~~~​

Interactions - Archon Archon
Mentions - fin fin
"You're joking with me, right?"

Max regarded Harris quizzically, it was unlike the hulking man to be feint over something as unpleasant as the sewers - the man lived in junkyard after all but as the behemoth continued he understood where he had erred. Fucking Feathers. Andromeda was in his head, clouding this thoughts and at the worst of times. Harris was becoming further agitated by the delay. "Yes, yes, hold on." Of course he wouldn't fit through the hole leading to his escape, and even if the Juggernaut had made an attempt he would have created just as large of a scene attempting to free himself wherever he surfaced.

No, skies it was. For the moment the police were land based only. And so, Mac harnessed his abilities, using the electro-magnetic frequencies between the buildings to lift Harris by his massive helm. "Hold tight old friend." He smirked, knowing very well how much this would annoy the man. With Harris well on his way above the rooftops he leaned down to lift the metal bound hostage with ease. Using the same power used to move Harris, he lifted himself and his catch to follow the path of the Juggernaut, up over the near low lying buildings and out of sight of the police below.

Location - Avengers Tower - Reception
Interactions - Demonhunter Demonhunter PlusUltra PlusUltra - Jocasta Archon Archon - Nat
Constance eyed the man curiously as he spoke. A secondary search on his name, spelt phonetically, before speaking. "You a kid or somethin'" Talk of his parents coming to get him and the way he was presenting himself made it clear there was something amiss. "You need to let me know if I'm dealin' wit a kid. Ya'know? " her attention was pulled to the screen as her first search returned. "Where'd ya say this 'incident' happened?" Before her the beginnings of a police report, an unknown suspect fled the scene after blinding a man during an altercation. Mixed reports as to what the suspect looked like.

She queued up Friday to transmit a silent message to Jocasta and Miss Strange:

We have a guest requesting asylum - he may be wanted by the authorities.

Location - Somalian Conference Centre
Interactions - None
Mentions - Crono Crono - Connor
Lucy felt entirely out of place. Despite having grown up in the spotlight and shadow of her famous father she was completely out of sorts. Never in her career as an Avenger or her time in the public's eye had she felt as though she simply didn't matter. From stepping off the Quinjet it was evident the meeting had only been accepted because of T'Kanjals influence and the Somalians had no interest in herself or the Avengers reasoning for requesting the meeting. Things soured further for her as he translator would not speak for her unless the men within the meeting had directed a question to her. Of those questions all had been about her father's or the Avengers predecessors achievements. Even when Lucy persisted the translator simply stopped translating what the men in the meeting were speaking about so she would stop trying to intervene.

She wandered the conference centre, looking over displayed artworks. Occasionally a diplomat's wife would approaching to see if she there was something she needed, and each time she politely declined. She removed her phone from her jacket pocket, querying with Mobile Friday for a translation program. She slipped an earpiece in and continued to carry her phone, listening to the conversation between the Wakandan Prince and the Somalian Diplomats, hoping and praying Connor would confirm shortly the information she needed so she could either leave, or - preferably - ruffle some political feathers.

The dragon blinks, looking back toward the door every so often, worried he was about to get arrested or something.

“Yes ma’m I’m 15. My kind she’s a bit differently.” Deimos’s wings twitch behind him before realizing he might have been making himself look even guiltier. “Sorry, I’m just scared. I’ve never used my abilities on a person before. I just really hope I didn’t mess him up too bad.”

He figured he had to spill everything. “I was walking to a job on the south end of town, I might have been a bit distracted and kind of walked out into the street. Long story short, guy got mad at me, called me a freak and tried to hit me with a tire iron and I sort of... freaked out and smited him in the face.”
Deimos blurts. He’d never even so much as gotten a ticket before much less actually hurt someone. “Is he going to be okay?”
NanLia NanLia

Connor Rogers
Tags: CasualDragon CasualDragon Braddington Braddington sitanomoto sitanomoto Pyosimros Pyosimros

Once Finn had reappeared Connor took hold of the string with his right hand when requested to. Luckily it seemed Isaiah's dropoff had gone well, now they had the rest of the mission to worry about. The blonde glanced over his shoulder and gave a lighthearted two finger salute wave to Perry and Cassie, "See you two on the other side." With that he placed his free hand on Finn's shoulder and glanced to Rigel, and once both of them nodded to let the mutant know they were ready Connor closed his eyes. It was difficult to say if it would alleviate the aftereffects he recalled happened when he'd been ported by Finn in the past but he was up for anything at this point.​

Noire
New york, undisclosed location.

The first thing he noticed when he came to caused him not to open his eyes immediately. Voices two of them speaking in a strange unknown languages that was a problem that he needed to solve quickly, not being able to understand anyone was really grating on his nerves. He could feel a sizable amount of pain in his chest but his breathing was no linger labored, so they had helped him, he would need to return the favor at some point. He continued to listen without focusing on the voices instead he focused on breathing patterns and heartbeats his elven ears making it easy to distinguish the sounds. So there were three people here, one was much larger but less vocal than the others. Ince he was confident he had figured out their positioning he began gatyering his magic into the palms of both of his hands, each with a different spell. When he was ready his eyes shot open.

The same moment his eyes opened he sprang to his feet pointing his crystal arm as tinkerer and the general, almost as if to complete his threat his spear materialized in his hand pointed at them and begining to crackle with purple lightning. Yet he didnt fire, instead he extended his hand with inhuman speed placing it on Mammomax's head a feat made possible only by the massive figures sitting position and Esk being able to stand on the table he had been laying on. Without a word he initiated the mental extraction spell, but it seemed he had healed less than he thought as the extraction backfired becoming a mutual effect.

Sudden jolts of images and memories would fly between the two minds, each accompanied by the white flash that a boxer would get when being punched in the head. Balance and spacial orientation went out the window and for the third time in less than 24 hours Esk was knocked to the floor though this time of his own accord. He was flooded with images of mammomax's childhood and education, ample conversations and most of what he had learned about language over the course of his life. But due to the errors mammomax received that same thing from him. He made a point to move slowly on his way back to his feet. "My apologies, the language barrier was intolerable. Thank you for saving me, i owe you all my life. If i can ever make it up to you please tell me how..." he crossed his left arm over his chest with a closed fist in a strange salute to signify his loyalty.

Theresa Xavier
Streets of New York​

In the elevator, Terri put her hands on her hips, looking at Morgan. "Yeah. The car. The transportation you could have used to move your objects to this location. And I forbid you to open a rift and get your car here. You will walk all the way to where your car is missy, and drive it in front of the apartment bloc." Her right arm started poking Morgan on the shoulder. "Unless you want a strict no sugar diet for the next 2 weeks."

Terri raised her hand when she exited the building, the sun almost blinding her. "Ugh, I should get out more." Shaking her head, she unwillingly started to squint at Morgan, before her eyes got used to the light. "Yeah. Food sounds good. I know a nice cafe that serves some very good bagels nearby. The tea's no slouch either." Terri smiled as she grabbed Morgan's hand, dragging her in the direction of the cafe. "My opinion? Get the cappucino. It pairs well with a bagel." Terri seemed a little bit more hyper this time, oddly enough. She was so distracted, she didn't even realize she was holding Terri's hand.

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Mammomax jolts back against the garage door as he yells out in shock, getting the attention of Tinkerer and Wolfram who see Esk fully awake. Tinkerer dropping the money on the floor in the process. "Shit!" he scurries to grab it all while Wolfram simply smiles in fascination.

"Vu'fe Havakened! Vonderful! " The general slowly approaches Esk

Mammomax is breathing heavily after the sudden wave of experiences from this being flooded his mind unexpectedly. But seeing the general inch towards Esk causes to burst out with "No, Gen! Don't go any closer, he'll kill you!"

The general looks at Mammomax in confusion before looking to Esk once again

FearItself FearItself
------------------------------------------
As Morgan and Terry are walking down the street towards the cafe, the see someone crashing out of nearby sky scrapper, catching the attention of all the pedestrians below as they scream in shock. The person falls and lands into the side of car park near the street. Some of the civilians make themselves scarce and flee while others look on and slowly draw closer towards this person curiously and cautiously

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

Fritz Schultz
Mood: Determined
Interacting With: Archon Archon Pyosimros Pyosimros sitanomoto sitanomoto D3lmoniko D3lmoniko fin fin

Hearing Robin's speech did little to help Fritz feel better, a fact that wasn't helped by the fact that he felt like he was drowning in a pool of his own sweat while the quilted material of his mask pressed against his hot face. He felt his face warm up once he realized Robin had caught his snafu and called him out on the dad comment. With a deep groan he turned away from Robin and fell face first onto the throw couch, "Nobody told me I'd have to put effort into helping people, I feel ripped off...god dammit, everything is still sore."

After a few moments Fritz sat up and looked towards Robin again, "Alright fine, I get it, gotta try harder and blah blah blah become a c lister or something eventually and maybe then people will cool it with the criticism. How does that help us now though with crowds of people literally making it impossible for me to go home? I missed class today while hiding out here and I don't have any spare clothes, and honestly at this point I'm afraid to lift up my arms because I feel like doing so will kill everyone in this room due to the smell-"

Fritz was immediatly shut up by the scene at the bar, at which point his eyes widened under his mask as he listened to Wally and Nat attempt to get a read of the situation. In a quick moment while looking at the carnage, Fritz was sat up and began walking towards the elevator, pulling his mask all the way down over his face and checking his guanlets before pressing the button to the elevator and turning back to everyone else in the room and with a huff began to speak loudly at them, clapping to get everyone's attention, "Wait why is everyone still sitting around? Come on, we'll figure out casualties and everything on the scene, I thought you guys were Avengers, we gotta get our asses down there now!"

Morgan Dempsey-Le Fay
Streets of New York

Eyes darting over at the concept of not using her powers Morgan leered for a moment. "Hmm... perhaps no sugar isn't bad. I mean, I know substitutes." Morgan quipped in response to Terri's idea. "I lay out in the sun alot. Its refreshing, but so is the dark. I like the dark alot to and the cold." Morgan began to mumbled "Hmmm... I want some sausage gravy. Or maybe gravy and biscuts. Do they have that?" Morgan began to ask before she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks.

Squeezing Terri's hand tightly Morgan suddenly looked up. Her eyes darted towards a nearby sky scraper at the same time as her free hand moved to point. "Terri..." Morgan said her eyes rather grim. After a moment a person came crashing out of the window and began to fall to the ground below. Morgan's head began to hurt as she pushed her mind to focus on the moment. Letting go of Terri's hand Morgan began to rush towards the body. As she approached she began to feel things pull on her mind. The feeling only increaseing the more her heart raced in excitement.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

Noire
New york city,Undisclosed location

The dark elf rose to his feet seeming to get over the jolt quickly. His face displayed minor amusement at the wooly giants comment. "That is a possibility" he stated calmly "Though i wouldn't have bothered to learn your language if i was just going to kill you." he added the last bit as he jumped down from the table and placed his spear in the leather holster across his back. "who do i owe the gratitude for saving my life?" he finally added after he eyed the surroundings and brought his gaze back to the midgardians.

The two of them seemed ready. Or as ready as they could be. Connor seemed just fine. Rigel would likely be fine. "Ready? Three. Two. One." And they were gone. And they were there. Finn glanced around quickly before performing the same actions with his current group of people that he had performed with the last one. He shuffled them into a darker area and gave them a quick once over to see how they were fairing. His next move was to see where he would be wisest to jump next. He had two more people to bring to this area and he didn't want to pile them all on top of each other. "How are you both feeling? Alright if I get the last two? Need anything?"

Crono Crono Braddington Braddington

Kyo has to take some time away from Alvira, therefore he found himself walking alone at night across a small wooden bridge. It reminded him of how he once read in some of the Hand’s records about the Hyakki Yagyo, the thought made him suspiciously look around. He wasn’t too fond of the idea of being abducted by the 100 Demon Night Parade led by the Nurarihyon. Then he immediately felt silly because such a thing didn’t exist, then he felt even more silly because in this world you never actually know. So far he doesn’t think anyone has reported a horde of
Youkai raging through Japan on summer nights.

Kyo’s mind eventually idled and then went back to the source of his frustrations. The Hand’s tenacious pursuit of him through NYC was very unexpected. Guess it showed that the Beast really didn’t like to have his time wasted. Then under advice from a trusted source loyal to him, came to Kyoto to use it historic sights to perform exercises and meditation to bond with the Yashida Honor Sword. However, Alvira’s advice and help has so far proved ineffective. This reached the point where Kyo decided it’d be best to not here her voice for a little while.

His senses in this current moment let him know that was probably a bad decision. Three silhouettes blurred into view on a nearby rooftop. Then they blurred into individuals right in front of him on the Bridge. These weren’t the ninja of the Hand but rather of Clan Yashida forces themselves. He could tell because they wore a uniform similar to the Hand but they had silver masks on that were now hi tech and drew energy katana upon Kyo. Kyo extended his hand and in a red flash the Yashida Honor Sword was in his hand. One the glowing blue eyes of the individual in the center widened and then narrowed. “How the hell are you using that weapon? Only a Yashida or someone worthy can wield that blade!” The individual exclaimed in frustration.

“Don’t ask questions you already know the answer to.” Kyo responded without hesitation. The individuals stiffened at the news. Kyo didn’t want to hurt his own clansmen because it would be counter productive to kill the people he is supposed to lead. If he could convince them to back down without a fight that would be best. Then he saw the one on the left of the trio grip his blade and made ready to strike. “It’s a lie, he is not worthy. He has found a way to corrupt the sacred blade just as he intends to corrupt the soul of the Yashida.” The clansman said before he dashed right at Kyo.

Theresa Xavier
New York Streets​

Walking briskly, Terri smiled as she looked around. "Yeah, I think they have those. I mean, they are a pretty nice establishme- Woah!" Terri was stopped in her tracks by Morgan suddenly stopping, her hand extending and pulling her back as well. Looking at Morgan, she smiled. "What is it Mor? Found something you fancy?" Her smile soon faded as she knew what those words and far away look meant. "Relax Morgan. Look, I'll calm the visions-"

Her words were stopped by the sudden cacophony of sounds. Jumping back and looking at the people yelling and now approaching the source of the sounds, she looked away, covering her ears for a bit. "Morgan, let's go to the ca- MORGAN!" Terri yelled, losing all composure as she saw her friend going closer to the body. She put a hand on Morgan's shoulder. "Morgan! Do not take another step towards it! We're not heroes!"

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back