• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ave atque vale. | relationships

ALICIA'S RELATIONSHIPS

Ezreal Dean | Warlock | boyguro boyguro :
"I don't like him. He thinks he's the best. He thinks he can get whatever he wants. Well, trust me sweetheart, that won't cut it with me. Though, I must admit, he's intelligent. And useful. And a High Warlock. We work great together. Plus, he gives Ola a shelter in which I'm very grateful for (though I'll never admit that). But I wouldn't consider him a friend or anything, ew."

Cecile Lightwood | Shadowhunter | tsuneni tsuneni :
"A distant Lightwood. I thought she was pretty cool when I first met her when I went to the Los Angeles Institute. She's extremely pretty. She's very kind. And generous, and takes a lot of pictures, which I've learned to get used to. During missions, we bump heads a lot because she has a very methodical approach on things which irritate me a bit cause it isn't my style, but nonetheless, I can never go to bed being angry at her. She's easy to love, and an honest friend. I appreciate her."

Violet Deveraux | Shadowhunter | nymphadora. nymphadora. :
"Violet Violet Violet. A great friend of mine, indeed. That girl knows how to have fun. I love her so much. She's so reckless and one of the few that will back me up when I get crazy. Shes funky, and loyal, and did I mention her hair?!? Oh lord. I'll always have that girls back. Always."

Sirius Malatesta | Werewolf | thepression thepression :
"I don't like him. Simple as that. He's...odd. I looks like he's hiding something, and I can't put my finger on it. I get bad vibes from that guy. I'm not gonna fight with him, but I'm not gonna smile at him either. If he does something sketchy, I wouldn't be surprised, honestly."

Aofie Bouchard | Vampire | logastellus logastellus :
"Ahh, that's my girl. I met her when I went to her cafe/bar--which by the way, is my go-to chillout place. I was a little wary of her at first when I came to California. I mean..who knew what she was putting in her drinks? But it didn't take long for me to ease up on her. Now she's one of my greatest friends. She hooks me up with the best shots, and I make sure no one tries to turn her business into a fight fest. Plus, I respect her. She minds her own, and has obviously been through a lot. I look up to her and am grateful that I found someone like her to be in my life, honestly."

Juniper of the Unseelie Court | Unseelie | slim slim :
"I like her. But I also don't. I'm not in her way, and she isn't in mine either. We'd work great together though, that's something that I could most definitely admit."

Oleth Tula | Warlock | spectro spectro :
"We both came to California with a new life ahead of us. Me, living in a new continent, and being around more and more downworlders, while she, living more and being more aware of the Shadow World. We met each other at the Shadow Market, and took some time for us to befriend each other, being wary of one another, but she's the best person I know. We compliment each other. We're both so different but yet the same, and after losing my parabatai, I didn't think I'd ever befriend someone like I had with Lillian, but Oleth proved me wrong. A warlock and a shadowhunter as each other's bestest friends..who would have ever thought."

Verena of the Seelie Court | Seelie | deer deer :
"People say that the Seelie Queen is awful. Well, compared to Verena, she's beautiful. I despise her. She's everything I could hate in a person. She's so manipulative and cold. I feel like If she expressed any type of genuine emotion, her face would crack and she'd shatter. Princess..my ass. More like a princess of hell."

Freyr of the Unseelie Court | Unseelie | boyguro boyguro :
"At first, I was wary of him, but very quickly, I warmed up to him. He's soooo annoying. But I love him like a little brother, and he's so unaware of the human world and it's so cute and he's such a good kid deep inside."

Last edited:
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
8370f6d4da7f813e8795b46da2012c2c--character-ideas-sonia-ben-ammar.jpg
= ALICIA: Alicia is a masterpiece, and a puzzle to Cecile. The latter has yet to solve the puzzle. While yes, the girls are close and have worked together many times, they don't see eye to eye on the battlefield, and one day that could get them killed. For now, they're reckless little girls saving the world every day.

a97ae20247113ef83890dc214d9ee03d.jpg
= VIOLET: Violet is someone that Cecile grew up with in Idris, seeing as their families were somewhat close. From the start, the two girls instantly clicked. Cecile never expected that years later, when they were just barely teenagers, she'd be doing the parabatai ritual with Violet. Now, just barely in adulthood, the two girls are closer than ever, and they use their trust in each other on the battlefield. Violet is the sister that Cecile always wanted, but never had.

1f13f1f4d02c20f7de4df55daa5e7a5e.jpg
= SUNNI: Sunni is another Shadowhunter that Cecile trusts with her life. The two met in Idris when they were merely children but when Cecile moved to Baltimore, they distanced from each other. The two finally began interaction during the Dark War, fighting alongside each other. Cecile tends to call him 'Sunshine' for he's a ball of sunshine in her eyes.

original.png
= OLETH: Oleth is a warlock that Cecile was well acquainted with during the Dark War, as there were times where they fought together. Other than that, she hasn't had a chance to properly get to know her.

Jordan-Barrett-iD-Collier-Schorr-05-620x863.jpg
= EZREAL: Cecile finds him very beautiful, but he's acts like an old man yelling at people to get off his property, so he scares her, and any insult directed towards him is usually one that she regrets a second later.

b3dfe5ef3a1775de6190925210364299--redheads-woman-crush.jpg
Character 6

GJ8vdfz.jpg
Character 7

3fcb8d439ffbe70e27f57499bb807eab.jpg
Character 8

tumblr_ngbmd5VLFE1rnkegeo1_500.jpg
Character 9

MG_6343_web.jpg
Character 10
[/B]

Last edited:
Relationships
12231075_1683107518614078_1559340039_n.jpg
ALICIA GRAYBOW
A very close friend that aoife respects and trusts with anything. alicia is someone who aoife can depend on for anything and vise versa, the two became friends unexpectedly but it blossomed into something that they hope never breaks. words cannot describe how much this girl means to aoife.

a656b4ab62d173d03dd1d34c96d271bb--mens-haircuts-mens-hairstyles.jpg
SIRIUS MALATESTA
Another one of aoifes close friends. she was putting away returned books in her bookstore when she smelled his wet dog scent waft nto her store. she immediately cornered him ready to snap his neck but something stopped her. he was a fresh and confused young wolf. she decided to help him and the two became close friends. aoife loves this boy to death and will make sure nothing bad ever happens to him, he's like a brother to her.

merits+jbf+szd.jpg
OLETH TULA
Ola tries super hard to act cool and badass lke aoife but that isn't what aoife wants from her. she likes ola's weird and unpredictable personality cause it makes her unique from everyone else. aoife constantly has to tell the warlock that she is perfect the way she is and shouldn't have to be something she's not. aoife likes the warlocks company.

2d36519e301c3084650e61a5c75a9fdd.jpg
VIOLET DEVERAUX
Aoife likes how innocent this baby shadowhunter is. since she is not old enough to drink she makes it up to her by letting her have some non-alcoholic drinks. she wouldn't want the young girl to be left out, she doesn't want to hear sirius nagging about how it sucks that his girlfriend can't drink in the bar. although she doesn't know a whole lot about the girl she would like to at least make her feel welcomed.

Isabella%2BPeschardt%2Bmodel%2Bwatch%2B%25281%2529.jpg
CECILE LIGHTWOOD
Another innocent shadowhunter who aoife is tolerant with. she comes to aoife for advice about how to deal with racism and other sorts and although aoife finds the topic to be uncomfortable due to past events she puts her concerns aside and gives her advice.

8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911--jordan-barrett-miami.jpg
EZREAL DEAN
Aoife is real good friends with ez, he knows that she is not one to be messed with and he knows her boundaries. aoife will sometimes ask ez for favors that she is unable to do which she will then return the favor. she can trust ez even though he is super duper evil and only wants to care about himself. she never has problems with him and would like to keep it that way.

suraj-sharma+hollywood+desney.jpg
SUNNI RAAHK
Done in rp

b4cf6008874b55283d9ac91b2ce3942f.png
ZENO KIJEK
Done in rp

superthumb.jpg
VERENA
Aoife and Verena have a mutual friendship. She doesn't know her well excdpt for the fact that she cant keep her hands to herself. Aoife dislikes people who touch all of her stuff without her permission but in Verenas case she let it slide since this girl had no clue about the downworld. A small irkness turned mutual friendship is what Aoife got. Verena asks a lot of questions about the place she is now living at and Aoife doesn't mind her eager curiosity as long as she does it with her hands not included.

4d06210132857dc61b918e36fd18a056--tumblr-girls-pretty-girl-tumblr.jpg
JUNIPER
Done in rp

Coded By: @Kumari

Last edited:

violet devereaux—

img-thing
SIRIUS MALATESTA // BOYFRIEND // thepression thepression
A unexpected friendship that blossomed into something more. Violet met Sirius on Clave orders, to keep a close eye on the criminal werewolf. Yet as weeks went by, Violet became close with Sirius. She soon fell in love with Sirius and she's willing to risk everything for him.

img-thing
ALICIA GRAYBOW // BEST FRIEND // vesania vesania
Violet's best friend and partner in crime. The blonde met Alicia just after Violet's move to the institute and after the end of the cold war. The two seemed to click together and Violet promised to always have Alicia's back.

12479445_1504823659822453_1147240395_n.jpg
CECILE LIGHTWOOD // PARATABI // tsuneni tsuneni
Cecile is Violet's closest friend, the pair almost act as if they were sisters. Violet's known Cecile for most of her life thanks to the relationship the two families have with each other. Violet would be lost with out Cecile, she's the only thing Violet has left to call family.

large.jpg
AOFIE BOUCHARD// FRIEND // logastellus logastellus
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce semper efficitur mattis. Nam congue tincidunt massa. In vitae arcu ante. Suspendisse lacus nisi, ultricies facilisis tempor vitae, imperdiet ut mi. Duis iaculis finibus mauris, at volutpat elit consectetur a.

Last edited:
Relationships
CinGRGPUUAQST4a.jpg
ALICIA GRAYBOW for Zeno
Unknown, future friend/love interest

ALICIA GRAYBOW for Sirius
Alicia is a close friend of Violet, but Sirius is still careful around here since she makes it clear that she does not like him.

CUIFaGjXAAA1rhh.jpg
AOFIE BOUCHARD for Sirius
Aofie is the first downworlder Sirius has interacted with, and she is the one who explained most things about the Shadow world to him. Even with their opposing natures, the two of them became close friend and Sirius often hangs at her bar.

AOFIE BOUCHARD for Zeno
Unknown

Jessica-Brown-Findlay-2.jpg
OLETH TULA for Zeno
Unknown, future friend

OLETH TULA for Sirius
Unknown

a97ae20247113ef83890dc214d9ee03d.jpg
VIOLET DEVERAUX for Sirius
Sirius met her four years after the Dark War, and since then Violet is the person that comes first in his priorities. But as much as the werewolf would like to make it clear that Violet is his only, the two of them must keep their relationship a secret, meeting at night or hanging out in his apartment when no one can see them.

VIOLET DEVERAUX for Zeno
Unknown

Isabella%2BPeschardt%2Bmodel%2Bwatch%2B%252813%2529.jpg
CECILE LIGHTWOOD for both
Unknown

5846236281a5e_jorand6.jpg
EZREAL DEAN for Zeno
The two of them met in Norway and became close friends. They spent a lot of time together at night, just talking of anything possible, until the Dark War separated them. Zeno hasn't seen Ezreal in five years.

EZREAL DEAN for Sirius
They coincidentally met each other in the club where Ezreal worked, where the man in question tried to make Sirius leave. Since he was "working", Sirius refused and a fist fight ensued, bad blood still runs between them.

8445_original.jpg
SUNNI RAAHK for both
Unknown

superthumb.jpg
VERENA for both
Unknown

4d06210132857dc61b918e36fd18a056--tumblr-girls-pretty-girl-tumblr.jpg
JUNIPER for both
Unknown

Coded By: @Kumari

done

EZREAL DEAN // RELATIONSHIPS
⌲ = neutral | ☼ = friends | ☆ = close friends | ☠ = enemies | ♥ = love interest

12142187_414506452081752_552894245_n.jpg
alicia graybow / ⌲
"She's alright, doesn't strike my fancy too much. Thinks she knows everything and that she's six feet tall and bulletproof. She's bold, I'll give her that, her presence doesn't displease me too badly, but that's it."
BACKGROUND : Ezreal and Alicia are obligated to deal with each other as they're both good friends with Oleth. Their relationship is only serious when it comes to business matters and otherwise remains on the frenemy level.
cecile lightwood / ⌲ - ♥
"Nuisance. I can't put up with delirious optimists, they're too much of a pain. I wish she'd put down that bloody camera."
BACKGROUND : Cecile and Ezreal have yet to meet IC.

photo.jpg
violet deveraux /
"Oh, I know her alright. Wolf-boy's girlfriend, yeah, no thank you, stray dogs tend to disease others with fleas. I'll pass."
BACKGROUND : The two know about each other due to Ezreal and Sirius's relationship, however have not yet met.

0m-CwjkM.jpg
sirius malatesta / ☠
"There's a reason dogs aren't allowed in clubs, you know. If he wasn't illiterate maybe he'd have read the sign."
BACKGROUND : Ezreal caught Sirius dealing "work" in a nightclub he was working at at the time, and when he refused to leave, a nasty fight broke out, leaving both of them bitter at one another.

CMOOduRVAAEepdr.jpg
aofie bouchard / ☼
"Lovely girl. Mad respect for someone as headstrong as her, I'd take her out for a drink any day."
BACKGROUND : A few years back Ezreal and Aofie met in a club where she asked him for a favor, a ring that'd allow her to walk in sunlight for even just limited time. After their deal was fulfilled and payment was received, the two continued to make conversation and base a good friendship off mutual trust.
9e177736cf69b6a4cb83ecc5a726268c--sage-tullis-character-profile.jpg
juniper / ⌲ - ☼
"Juniper? Oh yes, you mean Tinker Bell. Adorable. Faeries are so cute when they're angry."
BACKGROUND : Ezreal and Juniper have yet to meet IC.

a5509014091121229e9de9307fcdc0c7--sybil-downton-downton-abbey.jpg
oleth tula / ☆
"Odd woman, really. However I'm not complaining, it's nice having someone who understands you and keep you company. We have a strange friendship."
BACKGROUND : Ezreal was the only Warlock Oleth had heard of when first coming to Los Angeles, and therefore sought him out for guidance. When he shut her down she camped outside his apartment door for several days, having nowhere else to go, until Ezreal relunctantly invited her to his home. They've been living together ever since.
1080full-danielle-victoria-perry.jpg
verena / ⌲ - ☼
"Never trust a Seelie, I know better than that. I don't trust the princess, but we can help each other out at times to get what we need."
BACKGROUND : Verena and Ezreal have yet to meet IC.
iDQRZLh.jpg
freyr / ☠
"My goodness, he's like a child. I'd whack him over the head if I had the chance but he'd probably bite my ankles. What a wanker."
BACKGROUND : Freyr and Ezreal have yet to meet IC.
suraj-sharma-19.jpg
sunni raahk / ⌲ - ☼
"Quiet lad, bit of a shame. He seems intelligent, I wouldn't mind striking up discussion with him."
BACKGROUND : Ezreal and Sunni have yet to meet IC.
CcyLDUcWwAAcfp7.jpg
zeno kijek / ☆
"I've missed him, Zeno, I really have. I never would've thought I'd see him again. I've turned out to be a different person than I was when we met, but I hope he can understand."
BACKGROUND : Zeno and Ezreal became close friends whilst they were both living in Norway, however after having to leave his life behind in order to once again start a new one, Ezreal lost contact with him, and will be overjoyed to have their paths meet again.

Last edited:
done

FREYR // RELATIONSHIPS
⌲ = neutral | ☼ = friends | ☆ = close friends | ☠ = enemies | ♥ = love interest

12142187_414506452081752_552894245_n.jpg
alicia graybow / ⌲ - ☆
"Alicia's like a big sister I'd have loved to have. I know I annoy her a lot, but it's all in good fun. She keeps me in line."
BACKGROUND : Alicia and Freyr have yet to meet IC.
cecile lightwood / ⌲ - ☼
"I love Cecile! She's one of the only light-hearted people around here, I like that. I don't understand why she's so insecure, it really shows through. She's beautiful, inside and out."
BACKGROUND : Freyr and Cecile have yet to meet IC.
photo.jpg
violet deveraux / ⌲ - ☆
"Her boyfriend didn't seem to like me too much at first. I guess he's easily jealous, but it's not like that. Violet's a motherly figure to me, I'd do anything for her."
BACKGROUND : Violet and Freyr have yet to meet IC.
0m-CwjkM.jpg
sirius malatesta / ⌲ - ☆
"Woof, woof? Joking, I don't have a problem with Sirius. He can be a little too serious at times though... Ok, ok I'll stop. In all honesty, I hope we become closer."
BACKGROUND : Sirius and Freyr have yet to meet IC.

CMOOduRVAAEepdr.jpg
aofie bouchard / ⌲ - ☼
"She's kinda scary... But that's a good thing. She doesn't take shit from anyone, but she's smart about it. I wish I was more like her."
BACKGROUND : Freyr and Aofie have yet to meet IC.
9e177736cf69b6a4cb83ecc5a726268c--sage-tullis-character-profile.jpg
juniper / ☆
"We can't agree on anything. She's sooo childish. We were really good friends but then, you know, the war happened and we just kind of drifted off. I miss her."
BACKGROUND : Juniper witnessed Freyr giving his loyalty to her father one of her trips to visit him and after a spark of conversation, they grew very close. That was until the Dark War broke out and they lost contact.

a5509014091121229e9de9307fcdc0c7--sybil-downton-downton-abbey.jpg
oleth tula / ⌲ -
"I don't know an 'Oleth', I only know Grandma. She's sweet, I don't like the guy she lives with though. He sucks."
BACKGROUND : Oleth and Freyr have yet to meet IC.
1080full-danielle-victoria-perry.jpg
verena / ♥
"The princess is just... Wow. Stunning. I know she's a Seelie, but I can't control myself, she's perfect. She can do no wrong, I mean have you seen her? Wow."
BACKGROUND : Freyr has been infatuated with the princess for years, he follows her around much like a dog and too naive to see through her tricks, he'd blindly abide by anything she asks from him.

jb_default_174fcfbe8b29f5252395d3783418d3230d_thumb.jpg
ezreal dean / ☠
"He's a piece of shit. He thinks he sits on top of the world like he's God or something. Blegh. Don't even mention him to me, I might vomit."
BACKGROUND : Freyr and Ezreal have yet to meet IC.
suraj-sharma-19.jpg
sunni raahk /
"It's kind of funny, he's so calm in retrospect to all the turmoil in the world. I don't get him, we're polar opposites, but I like him."
BACKGROUND : Freyr and Sunni have yet to meet IC.
CcyLDUcWwAAcfp7.jpg
zeno kijek / ☆
"My partner in crime! Sometimes I think we're like... connected, y'know? Like, psychic stuff, even though he's old as shit. We're both kids on the inside."
BACKGROUND : Zeno and Freyr have yet to meet IC.

Last edited:

Sunni: *

Ola: *

xvGGmtva.jpg

alicia

"alicia is one of the few people who actually took me on board when i first came into the shadow world. i was a little wary of her at first, i hadn't heard the best things about shadowhunters, but in the end, she has become the only person i can truly depend on. she is definitely one of the finest friends i have acquired in my years. i am proud to call her m best friend."

"i knew alicia back in idris. once i moved away, we lost contact, but it was a shock to see her in california. it was comforting to have an old friend back, and a friend who is exceptionally kind and good to be around."

160609-06-Jordan-552.jpg

ezreal
tb done in the rp

Ca5uX38UYAATe-3.jpg
cecile
tb done in the rp

photo.jpg
violet
"no matter how much i am supposed to hate this girl, i cannot bring myself to do so. she is in love with the one boy who is almost causing me to break my hiatus from love. why does she have to be so cute?"

"violet is kind, i can tell. she seems really cool, but in a way, her awesomeness scares me. she's far too interesting for me."

img-thing
sirius
"although i may have said this at least fifty times in the past, i am pretty sure i love this man. i mean, i've hardly spoken to him and i barely know anything about him, but i'm almost 90% sure i love him."

img-thing
aoife
tb done in the rp

tumblr_onu28lfVZu1sjqqtho5_400.png
juniper
tb done in the rp

220d46b05a001f883f25761a8f6fcbf6.jpg
zeno
"zeno is a brilliant not so young lad. his knowledge of history isn't quite as extensive as mine, but he's brilliant, and i love to talk to him. even if his dancing is worse than mine."

8EgKmNu.jpg
9AnUae5.jpg
f371460e48fc88371eacadfdfbe373d7.png
"beautiful but deadly"
Alicia Graybow
fjmaijC.jpg
"it takes one to know one"
if it was in another life-time, perhaps the two would be able to see eye to eye, but it seems they never would. for one: she's one of those damned shadowhunters and for two: never would verena trust a shadowhunter with her life, especially since the two sides have been at each other's neck since the "betrayal" [it's like asking a killer for forgiveness, and we will have none of that tom-foolery]. but, for what it's worth, she sure intrigues verena and wouldn't grow bored of the girl, especially with their banter. it's quite thrilling.

Aoife Bouchard
oJPFsnU.jpg
"the guide to the mortal realm"
the moment she stepped foot in the bar was the moment verena found herself well-acquainted with the owner of the bar. she was another downworlder, thankfully, not a shadowhunter. regardless, verena believes her to be her own "walking resource", somewhat a "friend", if you will, that can help verena navigate her way around the area. truly, the only time she ever showed her "joy" was around aoife whenever she learned about new things and added new knowledge to her collection. however, verena likes being around the woman, especially since it seems she never really judges her by status or quite frankly, species. it's quite. . . different.

Cecile Lightwood
Hhq2zkj.jpgl
"your name is all-too familiar"
at first, verena believed the girl to be another typical shadowhunter. however, when she hears of the name "lightwood", a curious brow will be raised in place of verena's nonchalant, stoic face. perhaps, from afar she would observe the girl, but then, she knows better yet to be fooled by any facade, even her own. so, maybe she will come to learn to trust the girl, or better yet, be on the same page. however, that dream is far from reality, so perhaps the two will be able to prove their differences yet still remain neutral parties. how unnerving but exciting

Ezreal Dean
9ZVASql.jpg
"unlikely 'friends' w/mutual respect"
it's quite nice to know someone is on the same page as you, especially in getting what you want, when you want. the end does justify the means and at least someone around here gets the idea and point. verena knows she can rely on him to get things done quickly and efficiently. despite both being manipulaters, verena finds it possibly quite, absolutely adventurous whenever the two are able to go hand-in-hand in the fray, taking in every chance they get to be sly. the game is just beginning, isn't it, ezreal?
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Last edited:

Relationships
Alicia/ vesania vesania
"She's a shadowhunter but she seems better than the rest of them. I like her demenor but I'm still wary of her."

Ezreal/ boyguro boyguro
"How can one person be so annoying?I'm seen as a child to him just because I'm a faerie. Can that be classified as racism?"
Freyr/
"We pretty much argue 24/7 but he's still..a good acquaintance. We used to be really good friends but the Dark War ruined us both. I know we're friendly now...who knows what will happen?"

cecile/ tsuneni tsuneni
"Another shadowhunter. It's hard to get to know them since they just run amock on the surface while we're trapped in th downworld. The girl is cute, but that's all i got."
aofie/ logastellus logastellus
She's a lovely person actually. I turned to books out of boredom but she seems to love them. I gotta admit, I go to her bookstore mostly so I can talk to her."
Ola/ spectro spectro
She seems like my type of crowd even though I'm not sure what that is. I feel more at ease with fllow downworlders and warlocks so maybe that's why. Either way, I hope we get to talk more."
Verena deer deer
"Honestly? I don't know what to think of her. I feel like we should be rivals or something with the whole "princess" thing going on but I hate my heritage so who knows. At least her parents didn't pass down horns and goddamn pointed teeth. Hmph."
Sunni spectro spectro
"I know he's a shdowhunter and I have an extreme hatred towards them...but damn. He can't be that bad, right?"

Zeno thepression thepression
"I haven't met a lot of vampires but I kinda like them. I don't know, he seems like a cool guy.
xxx

coding by cychotic

Hyeon-Na's Relationships
we'll see.
xxx

coding by cychotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back