• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: walk through the fire (OOC) (WIP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
uhhhhh...I wanted to have a plan...but I don't have one. I've been stressed at work and haven't had much space in my brain ._.

Planxty Planxty No worries. I'm not in any rush myself. I hope work relaxes for you in the near future. And as Naburius Naburius said, we can help if you want. Or, you can just sign off on the chaos of letting us throw in whatever we'd like.

ithinkcat ithinkcat Naburius Naburius Yes please! I'm thinking on last little skirmish on the beach before everyone gets out of there. Maybe there is an imposter among them? I'm sorry, all my students do these days is play that game in class...I wouldn't be mad if only they let me play too lmao

Planxty Planxty That could be interesting. Makes the most sense if the fire nation sent a small number of people specialized for dealing with insurgents. Current group seems like they could maybe handle two or three at best. More importantly is how we're getting away which given the beach I imagine is a small ship? Also rip in the case of your students.

Lmao. I watch a lot of other people play Among Us, but haven't bought it myself. I'm assuming you're a teacher? I'm trying to become one but it's taking me forever to get a degree.

I definitely think a skirmish on the beach would work. And, yeah, we'd have to leave by boat. As soon as the boat arrives would be a good time for the baddies to attack. If we want to have an imposter, might want to start throwing in some npcs that arrive to the beach as well. Maybe this can be the introduction of badass mini-boss #1. Any ideas for what kind of character they should be?

Planxty Planxty Naburius Naburius Effloresce Effloresce

Trustworthy types like a reliable right hand man or a carefree spirit normally make the most interesting traitors. Though personally I think it’s most interesting if we don’t know who it is. We just know we were sold out and can’t pick out the culprit among the crowd given everyone is a stranger.

Planxty Planxty ithinkcat ithinkcat Effloresce Effloresce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back