• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AVATAR: The Spirit of Raava [IC]

Peri-winkle Peri-winkle I’m writing Bai’s bio and was wondering if I could make some assumptions about what’s been happing in Avatar land since Korra based on real world events. For example, we’ve jumped from the 20s from the 60s so would I be able to mention elements such as an interpretation of WWII? I would only mention them in passing with no detail; just wanted to run it by you
You could mention a small war, maybe between two feuding nations. But I didn't intend for there to be another world war (100 year war)

Uhmmmm, I guess Shadowbending would be acceptable (I just did a quick read and it seems like it would be fine. Besides, I think it could make for an interesting sub-plot . . . . . . . maybe).
darkborn darkborn

Ok, just checking whether it could be a way for our characters to interact. Especially if your character brings with him trouble in her restaurant.
Ah yeah, that's definitely a possibility. Bai would be the sort to try it, dislike it and try to ditch the bill. I'd imagine Ulva wouldn't be too fond of that

Peri-winkle Peri-winkle Awesome. What roles are currently open? I would love to become an air bending x (one of the other three) villain but can work with anything. Also would like to apologise for my spelling above, typed it too quickly aha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back