• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom avatar the last airbender roleplay?

milkiifox

♡(.◜ω◝.)♡
hey everyone! the name is foxy and i am currently searching for an avatar the last airbender roleplay c’: i have a plot in mind involving the new earthbending avatar so we could have our own original characters albeit i am very open to setting the roleplay during aang’s time as well! i’m pretty lenient as far as the plot goes. i really really just love the universe and would love to do some writing within it! for canon characters i personally won’t roleplay them. if you would like to then go ahead!!!

the two things i’m looking for in a partner is proper grammar/punctuation but a slip up here and there is no biggie. secondly, i would prefer someone who could write at least 500 or so words per post. i’m trying to push myself to write more and 500 is about where i am currently for my own length c’:

i have a firebending cutie i’ve been wanting to develop. i do double but our roleplay can be platonic or have a little romantic element to it! again, i’m super chill and lenient for this so just message me or reply to the thread and i shall message you!

thank you for reading <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back