• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The Last Airbender [Limited] Interest Check

Which Story Do You Think Is the Best For an RP?

• Ways Lost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A New King/Queen

• Conviction

• Broken Soul

• Fall of the Avatar

• Shards of a Hero

• Invasion

• Total voters

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Avatar The last Airbender Interest Check

ba74b5596430aa236c5929fd731d4245.jpg

Hello all! White here again with another limited Role-play. Limited meaning this Role-play has an end. If you haven't tried creating an RP that actually ends, think about it. It's very satisfying when you reach the finish. I don't know why people don't do them?? ANYWAY:

I am once again inspired to do a Role-play, and this time, it falls on Avatar The Last Airbender. For future reference, I love fan-doms, so most of my focus will be there. Moving on.

I am looking for people that can write about 2-3 paragraphs a post. I say this because this is my practice GM'ing, and I really need a lot of feedback to improve, which I get by how you post. This will be open to all, but I mainly looking for those new to RpNation, that don't jumping in for a bit of a story. I don't hate you old users...just want to do something for the newbies that are itching to do something intensive, but have no network to link into. No one will be denied though, until the spots are filled.

The Last Airbender Info

(I will list all story ideas here. To let you vote and give a taste on what they're about. I would not mind doing any of them.)

1. Avatar The Last Airbender: Ways Lost

2. Story: The Avatar has turned from his righteous ways, and publicly states that he will unite the nations of the world by force. With his Avatar state rumored to be now a deep crimson, instead of pearly white, there may be more to the story than it seems.
  3. Playing As: The 4 Leaders of the world. One from each nation.
  4. Starting Book: Water

1. Avatar The Last Airbender: A New King/Queen

Avatar The Last Airbender: Conviction

Avatar The Last Airbender: Broken Soul

Avatar The Last Airbender: The Fall Of The Avatar

Avatar The Last Airbender: Shards of A Hero

Avatar The Last Airbender: Invasion

Last Words

What a work-out! Anyway, enjoy. Let me know which one you think is best by voting on top. There will be unlimited votes in case you'd like to see more than one. I don't know when this'll be done, but you''ll know at least it's started. This is purely an interest check for something in the future.

[*]Story: The world is far from peaceful, but the recent work of the Avatar has brought forth great progress. There is a new threat on the Horizon...and not from this planet. These new being claim to be superior in almost every way, and just after a few short years, they've proved this to be the truth through their use of special use time-bending. It is no longer a war between people of the nations, but now a war between people and the stars.

[*]Playing As: The Avatar and his past lives.

[*]Starting Book: Time

[*]Story: A young Avatar has been spotted at the Air Temple....as well as the Earth Kingdom, Water Tribe, and Fire Nation...all at the same time. What is going on?

[*]Playing As: Avatars. 1 from each each nation/element

[*]Starting Book: Fraction.

[*]Story: The Avatar has done too much good for the world. There is no balance. There cannot be light without dark, and now there is almost none left. Something needs to be done. The Avatar needs to be taken out before the worlds shifts out of place....we have no other choice.

[*]Playing As: The Red Lotus. 1 From each nation.

[*]Starting Book: Lava

Story: The Avatar has once again, gone missing. This time they know where she is...just not exactly. She is in the Spirit world, but knowing just, that isn't enough. Spiritual Gurus from each nation have been called to go into the Spirit world and locate the Avatar. Meanwhile, the spirits that walk the earth have been begun to have tense relationships with the humans that share the land. With the only ones who can understand them sent off to look for the Avatar, it's only a matter of time before the two sides fall into chaos.

Playing As: Elemental Monks/ 1 from each nation.

Starting Book: Air

Story: The current Avatar has taken a trip to the Earth Kingdom for a ball...but never returned. A few days later, it is announced that the Avatar has committed a high crime against the royal family, and will be executed. The Avatar himself has not denied the claim and formally accepts the sentence, so the world can only sit back and watch the days pass until his death.

Playing as: His friends. 1 Earth-bender. 1 Waterbender. 1 Airbender. 1. Firebender. Will also be open to more characters if possible: 1 Chi-blocker. 1. Swordsman/Tactician. 1 Scientist. 1 Rich-person that runs a weapons company.

Starting Book: Earth

Story: The time of Korra has come to an end, and there are talks of the next Avatar being born in a village on the Northern coast of the fire nation. Investigate to see if the reports are true.

Playing as: White Lotus Agents. One for each element.

Starting Book: Fire

I'm not really new, I've been here for a few months, but Shards of a Hero sounds interesting.

I'm interested, Shards of a Hero is the one I'd like to do. Writing 2-3 paragraphs is fairly easy too.

I would also be super interested in this! But i guess i might be a bit late! I am fairly new, and have never been in a roleplay that satisfied me!

@Deadkool

No problem. I will alert you if it ever gets done.

@Natevess

Welcome to you! As long as you try, that is good enough. I'll let you know too if you're still on Rpnatino when it gets done.

@Wiggle

Yup. once you get the hang, it is very easy (^.^) I'll tell you too when it's up.

@Anno Bane

Nice to have you! What would satisfy you?

@Korry

I will let you know too! Welcome to RpN by the way!

I already voted :D I would like Ways Lost or Shards of a Hero! I really enjoy the avatar universe and have been in a few unsuceessful RP on the subject! :( But you seem very engaged and enthusiastic about this, and this is nice! :D

Then i actually read the whole thing and realized i cant join xD Looks fun though. Definitely some seriously thought into those plots.

@SummerWolves

Amazing! Take your time though enjoy the site! This won't be up anytime soon =P Welcome!

I pretty much just signed up, and I think that Ways Lost would be cool. This is the best RP site I've found so far, and I would be willing to RP in this game.

I'm doing an Avatar Roleplay as well!

I'd love to join yours but I think you've got a pretty good team plus I think I'm biting a little bit more than I can chew right now...

Anywho Just wanted to wish a fellow Avatar fan Good Luck!

Hope your RP is amazing!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL]
Oh! Good luck to you too! The forum is so crazy, I didn't even know there were others open! If you want help, PM me

@Koi Miazaki

Wonderful. You will fit right in
Thank you! I think I've got a general idea of what I'm doing, but if I run into any problems I'll let you know. Same goes for you if you need any help or something I'm just a PM away =)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL]
Oh! Good luck to you too! The forum is so crazy, I didn't even know there were others open! If you want help, PM me

@Koi Miazaki

Wonderful. You will fit right in
Thanks ヽ(´▽`)/

Do you still have room? I'm fairly new, having only been on about a month.

Either Conviction or Shards of a Hero sound the best to me, though honestly they all sound great. I've not seen Korra, so the Red Lotus story might have me a little confused, but the premise is really neat.

Anyway, best of luck even if you have no room for me! They all look like lots of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back