• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar the last Airbender interest check

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Two twins are born in the {Whatever element we want to start the cycle on} nation. As they grow up; one is believed to be a non bender however the other one is tested and deemed the Avatar. However what the kid doesn't tell anyone is that only two elements responded to him, and the Lotus couldn't understand why. However the kid believes that he can bend all four he just has to learn how. One day on their travels the twin is put in danger and the other has to save them, and in this emergency happens to bend the other two missing elements. But he cares for his brother and will try to pass it off as the 'Avatars' nervous energy bending the elements (This part I usually picture the 'Avatar' charrie passed out or something) to protect the Avatar.

However the suspicion is there, the 'Avatar' is now leery of his brother, the seed of jealousy that planted itself in the 'Avatars' heart starts to root as he doesn't want to share his title however deep down he knows he'll have to, because they share two halves of the Avatar Spirit. However we can either have the brothers slowly pull apart due to jealousy or something happens that forces them to work together.

Set in either the Aang-cannonverse or maybe all OCS, my character was the same time as you; and was tested for the Avatar Spirit at age 9; however even picking all the right relics, the only element to respond to my character is Fire, since she was born in the Fire Nation. However the world is desperate for an Avatar, so the Lotus decide to create an Avatar. They lie to her and tell her she is the Avatar however she will need to learn the elements before she can go out into the world.

Putting her on an island, they train her for the next four years; somehow she is able to bend the elements as a true Avatar can however she doesn't have the Spirit of the Avatar with her.

Far away in another nation where the Cycle is suppose to continue your character is growing up and starts showing traits of bending the Four Elements and the Lotus of your nation test you and deem you the Avatar, word spreads and your charrie is seen world wide as the Avatar. After the training my charrie breaks away from the island, and heads to a nearby village where your charrie is; and at first they get along, starting to become friends, but then something happens to make your charrie announce they are the avatar and that causes friction as my charrie believes they're the avatar.

My rules are really simple.

1) I work full time. 40+ hr work weeks. I will do my best to share my schedule but also expect sometimes to not hear from me for a couple days at a time; especially if I close one night just to open the next morning.

2) Ghost friendly. Just lemme know your no longer interested.

3.) Open to ooc chatter so don't be afraid to chat or ask questions. 😁

If there's something else I think of later I'll add it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back