• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The Last Airbender 1x1 Roleplay Search

azula

"You should have feared me more." - Azula

Hello everyone! My name is Ash (they/them) and I am a novella roleplayer, meaning at least 5 to 6 paragraph range and I expect my partner to do the same. I also enjoy mature/darker themes and these can be discussed. Currently, I am looking to do an Azula/Sokka or Azula/Katara roleplay (i have a few au's and canon divergence plots) with someone to play Sokka/Katara and who can match my length and is detail-oriented, I want someone with the same effort as me. Please direct message me on discord at azula#8183

A little about me: I have been roleplaying for over 15 years, I am 25 years old. I am a current graduate student and I have an internship but other than that I am mostly free, I also live on EST and prefer to be friends outside of the roleplay as well. I'm more than likely to spam you with pics/playlists/headcanons/etc. I am very friendly usually and would love to make new roleplay partners and friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back