• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Fire Within

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Earth
tumblr_nbnyy96q4J1rvhjm6o6_500.gif

Water
giphy.gif

Fire
raw

Air
community_image_1423086874.gif

Long ago the four nation lived together in peace that all changes when the fire nation went to war to conquer the war. My brothers of the white lotus, I admit the things look dire and even I regretfully had a hand in it. Every avatar since the start of the hundred years war has failed to restore balance and the people are losing hope. What is more the Avatar will be born to the fire nation and now my brother is out searching for him or her. I don't think I need to tell you what would happen if the avatar is under the control of the fire nation. Yet we are in luck, we have the location of the new avatar. I still have hope and I believe it is the avatar''s destiny to end the war. We must guide the avatar to their destiny. I must leave and attend to my nephew... Piandao and Jeong, I must leave this important duty to you. Intercept the avatar and guide them towards their destiny.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avatar-the-fire-within-team-avatar-profile.320483/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avatar-the-fire-within-occ.320486/

905eeb79cb5b5358ef378b4921c0c340.png

《《The Avatar》》
☆☆☆☆☆

"Ray!" The young Fire Bender yelled as she jumped off of the Blimp, wind rushing past her as her dragon flew out of her bag, flying under her and growing in size. She stopped, falling onto it and holding onto the red dragons Main. "Fly!" She yelled, "Fly! Fly! Fly!"

The dragon bursted forward through the air, the attacks of the Soldiers behind them barely missing as the flew through the air, her dragon under her. She was on her way to the Village of which she had been ordered to make her way. But, she had been intercepted by a group of Soldiers, well, ok more of, she had taken a trip onto their Blimp, and they found out.

Oops.

"Ray!" She yelled as the Dragon was hit, shrinking and flying back into her bag. She groaned, falling through the air as the ground came closer to her. She pulled her arms back, shooting fire at the ground to slow her descent. She turned, dropping her foot down with a pillar of fire, as she ran through the forest, losing the soldiers.

Last edited:
An old man sat in the clearing of the forest in the path of the young avatar, meditating silently. He was dressed in black and brown rags and had messy white hair and a thin long goatee, intense focus in his face. As he heard the fire and shouts, his eyes opened and he stood slowly. When the girl appeared in the clearing he began to move raising his arms as if about to fire and her but as he let fireballs off the missed her by inches. Behind her there was a small explosion as some of the soldiers were blown away. "Get behind me." The old men said in a harsh voice.

《《The Avatar》》
☆☆☆☆☆

Rae had no idea who this man was, or even where he came from. Why he was there, if he was an enemy, ally, or just a bystander. But it didn't matter to her, she let her gut decide for her as she ran closer to him. She forced her hand down, fire shooting forward and forcing her into the air, as she landed behind him, sliding onto the ground.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Akari Hoga

The young firebender, Akari had been gathering herbs for her grandmother all morning. Her pet/best friend Katsu wasn't too far behind laying in the shade of a few trees, she was humming quietly to herself as she carefully stuffed the bag and moved along from one patch of grass to the next until her bag was full. "That should be enough." She said before wrapping the mouth of the bag with a small string and throwing it over her shoulder as she whistled, causing the Shirshu to rush over to her side and kneeled down a bit so she could get on his back as he began walking down the path they took here.

"Such a nice day, right katsu?" The Shirshu grunted softly before pausing and quickly jumping back as a girl landed in front of the two, followed by soldiers who seemed to be after her. "I guess I should help huh?" Akari gave Katsu a light tap on the side as he rushed after the group, using his tongue to paralyze a few of the soldiers while the brunette jumped from his back and sent off a spinning tunnel of flames that engulfed the soldiers while she blocked a few on coming attacks that were followed up by a large fireball.

"Who the hell?" She growled as they ran after the girl only to exit the cover of trees and noticed an older man and the same girl from earlier.

"Hey what's going on here? Why are fire nation soldiers after you?" Akari remained in an offensive position as she heard more soldiers approaching from the forest.

"Talk fast."

《《The Avatar》》
☆☆☆☆☆

"Soldier!" she yelled, pointing two fingers forward as a shot of lightning blew from her fingers, shocking the Soldier. She jumped into the air behind the man, boosting herself with flames, as she punched the air, two fireballs being shot forward to the enemy. She fell, however, o the ground as she panted, sweat over her body.

"W-Water . . ." she muttered, panting. "I'm . . . Too tired . . ."
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Arael Arael

The old man fired a few fire balls at the commit guards and was about to fire at the new girl before realising she was helping them. He leapt in the middle of the last group of soldiers and waved his arms around in a circle, letting of jet of flame in the process knocking the soldiers out. He looked down at rhe fallen soldiers regretfully and took a deep breath before turning to the girls. "This way, I have a camp nearby that should be safe.'He said as he began to walk deeper into rhe forest without waiting. "My name is Joeng Joeng, better known as the Deserter."He turned to Rae. "I have been looking for for a while, avatar. There is little time."

It is dark outside in Ba Sing Se. Akira is in the inner ring looking for a rich noble house to steal from. Akira didnt think snything is wrong to steal from the rich and better off than she was. After all if they didnt care for her why would she care about them.

After sneaking around the inner city she found her target. Akira sneaks pass the guards and into the noble house. She wonders around till she finds what she is looking for. She finds a safe in the wall and uses her airbending to break the lock of the safe. She quickly escapes after pocketing all the money she can carry and returns to the outer ring of the city.
TheRealBmike TheRealBmike

Last edited:
"What do you think?" Maniko asked Ryru as they sat there on the roof watching the girl do her work.The gang had been scooping her out for a few weeks and they thought she had potential. In the two years he had been in the city Maniko had not seen anyone with a raw skill especially being as young as this girl was. "Maniko follow her ask her if she wants to join." He nodded as they watched the girl exit the house and head to toward the outer ring of the city. Maniko toke off on the roof tops following her but not making his presence known, until just inside the outer ring when he climbed down and purposely knocked a basket of watermelons in front of her so he would have to stand in front of her. He looked up at her flashed her a smile before tossing her a melon and running with one in his hands hoping she would follow him.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Akira had a bewildered face on her when a strange man stops her by knocking over a melon cart and tossing a melon in her direction. She didnt know if she should follow him or not. It could be a trap. "What the hell i go after him", she said as she went after the guy. She got close to him and then used her airbending. She flip over the guy and landed in front. " what's with the show?" Says akira to the man.
TheRealBmike TheRealBmike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back