• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The 100 Year Abandonment.

LibbyM098

Whispers... rumors... they all spread amongst the 4 great nations of Water, Air, Earth and Fire. The rumours spoke of the young Avatar's sudden disappearance and with no words of another being birthed... it could only mean that the only thing giving balance to the 4 elements... had left.

When the Fire Lord head of this news, he knew it was time to strike and with the fire coment coming... it would make his warriors stronger than ever before.

War broke out and the Fire Nation were seeking to destroy all that could possibly fight back.

So with the war and unbalanced between all element... it was up to each nation to protect themselves to fight against the mighty fire nation.

Just wanting to see who is interested in this rp.
It is obviously in the 100 years Ang was gone. So the Airbender's are being wiped out.

Can you link to it? you got a discord or anything too? or all OOC on RPN?

Threw up a character at least. There are some ideas i had for backstory of the mother and sister but can leave them open for now, The images however may give a big hint towards some of it.

Were you planning on using discord or anything by the way?

Only 2 characters made so far, the RP hasnt actually started so think so.

Oh? so in this AU they didnt actually manage to wipe them out in the 100 years?

Ill make a post in a bit, but dont want to go too far when we are still waiting for character being made.

Yes. It will be more everyday stuff. Aika isn't going to set the whole place on fire... well... no major moves yet anyway.

Oh, man! This sounds awesome! I love throwbacks, I’d love to throw my hat in this ring! Oooh so this means that the northern water tribe only teaching women healing and men to fight… hmm this will be interesting, haha at least we have bumi!

Oh, man! This sounds awesome! I love throwbacks, I’d love to throw my hat in this ring! Oooh so this means that the northern water tribe only teaching women healing and men to fight… hmm this will be interesting, haha at least we have bumi!
Come on aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back