• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Shattered Fate [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm two new character ideas I had is a nothern water tribe princess, the only survivors of the northern chief's family trying to keep her people in order while dealing with the patriarchy. Or an Omashu soldier (or a undercover spy from one of the other earth factions) send to find the new avatar to help his city.

Hmm two new character ideas I had is a nothern water tribe princess, the only survivors of the northern chief's family trying to keep her people in order while dealing with the patriarchy. Or an Omashu soldier (or a undercover spy from one of the other earth factions) send to find the new avatar to help his city.
Since I am defacto representative on water tribe matters in this, I suppose it is my role to answer her. I like the idea, and I think it could be cool to have remnant water tribe royalty traveling with Tarmo. Having escaped to the south, I can see them being an interesting figure in the political dealings. I worry how versatile they may be, since Tarmo will be leaving the south to take part in the larger narrative. Do you think they would want to travel with him? Would they be capable of fighting? Bender or no?

Since I am defacto representative on water tribe matters in this, I suppose it is my role to answer her. I like the idea, and I think it could be cool to have remnant water tribe royalty traveling with Tarmo. Having escaped to the south, I can see them being an interesting figure in the political dealings. I worry how versatile they may be, since Tarmo will be leaving the south to take part in the larger narrative. Do you think they would want to travel with him? Would they be capable of fighting? Bender or no?
Yeah, i worry as well about keeping her present in the narrative. She is a water bender, so at least trained in healing and was planning to have her trained at least somewhat in offensive water bending. Either as a precaution done in sacred by her father or self-taught by secretly observing others. Either way, she wouldn't be very experienced and have a lot to learn. She can learn and train along with the avatar perhaps. However i do wonder if she is best serves staying behind in the south and being a leader. This will maybe mean make her a secondary character while i have the primary character, my earth guy likely, in the group.

I’ve already talked about this with some of the leaders of our rp here, but to let everyone else know I will be making the son of the fire lord.

That's a really cool role. Do you think he's been on the front lines much? Or is he coming of age and getting a taste of war?
So he is going to be coming into own during this story. He’s going to start out as a 15 year old who’s basically a fire bending prodigy, but he hasn’t seen any of the war as he has been home during most of it. Now he’s at the age where his father is allowing him go out and be involved with the war effort.

So he is going to be coming into own during this story. He’s going to start out as a 15 year old who’s basically a fire bending prodigy, but he hasn’t seen any of the war as he has been home during most of it. Now he’s at the age where his father is allowing him go out and be involved with the war effort.
Sounds like a cool idea!

And my CS has been made and uploaded, spent a good amount of time drawing my OC and talking with High Moon to flesh my idea out more

And my CS has been made and uploaded, spent a good amount of time drawing my OC and talking with High Moon to flesh my idea out more

Looks awesome 👍

Especially the character art!

I see we both had the same idea about the colonies, will be an interesting dynamic since we're almost on the opposite ends of colonial hierarchy.

So question, is Gaolin in the same situation as it was in the original show? Where due to providing no tactical advantage is left pretty much alone?

So how do you edit that photo for the character sheet? Also what year is it?
Get an image editor like paint.net or GIMP and just add text boxes on the picture and start typing my dude :)

And it is 52 AG according to the lore section

Looks awesome 👍

I see we both had the same idea about the colonies, will be an interesting dynamic since we're almost on the opposite ends of colonial hierarchy.

Ah yes, the Earthbender boy, there's a stick with your name on it if you act up again. 👀

So question, is Gaolin in the same situation as it was in the original show? Where due to providing no tactical advantage is left pretty much alone?
Gaolin was where the majority of the Nobles and people Omashu fled to after it's fall in 20 AG and thus became the center of the Struggle against the Fire Nation in the West, so it saw a lot of action between the Armies of the Fire Nation and the Armies of the Earth Kingdom in the period between that and the Re-capture of Omashu in 31 AG.

Get an image editor like paint.net or GIMP and just add text boxes on the picture and start typing my dude :)

Yeah GIMP is also very easy to use. Btw the Year is 50 AG, Basil forgot that the Year 0 is a thing, We'll fix the lore page soon.

Looks awesome 👍

The Fire Nation, with its territory and nation, is an indivisible entity.

yeah cause my general idea was that her father was an Earth Rumble wrestler while her and her mother were actresses in the theater

yeah and she's translating those skills into fighting skills but writing backstories is my weak point T_T

Don't worry about it, I don't think the Bio is anyone's favourite thing to write. At least you came up with an unique idea for the character. I'm looking forward to reading it.

i Don’t mind writing bio’s so much. For me the worst part of writing a character sheet is always writing the personality section lol!

Thanks, I'm just super worried that compared to the others, Hangehn isn't going to be good enough

i Don’t mind writing bio’s so much. For me the worst part of writing a character sheet is always writing the personality section lol!
Yeah Bio and Personality I hate writing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back