• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Shattered Fate [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

High Moon

Relic of a Bygone Age
Roleplay Type(s)
20aa83832e0827f4882927e66f214759.jpg

The Enemy is always listening.
Loose Lips might sink ships.​

Last edited:
Super happy to see the CS. However I do want to ask, what are the types of characters that are wanted for this story? Are we making a "Team Avatar", older supporting characters like Iroh and the other Masters that taught the main cast? What will work best for the vision of the story?

Of course the formation of Team Avatar is the main goal of the First Act we planed thus characters that would fill up roles in that regard are a priority. However characters that would fill up roles in the opposing ends (Fire Nation/Dai Li) are also welcome as we need to flash out the factions and antagonists are just as important in the overall progression of the story.

If you have any specific ideas you would like to pitch. Send me a PM and I'll do my best to help.

So just to clarify. You want some people to be "Team Avatar", which is the main goal, and some people to be the antagonists and "side characters" of the story?

So just to clarify. You want some people to be "Team Avatar", which is the main goal, and some people to be the antagonists and "side characters" of the story?
Hey. We are looking primarily to fill the driving forces of the narrative. So yeah, while people like white Lotus and other masters may be important, we are looking looking primarily for folk those like the Gaang, team Azula (as a rising threat), team Zuko(kinda already filled in some level, but you can always explore from there) - and then you can think on people who can be an active part of a narrative and move within the world without having to be bound down too much so that they are left behind when the story moves on. I hope that makes it a bit clearer.

Please forgive any Grammatical errors everyone. It's 6am here and we are all fucked. I mean, messed up. Tired. Send your questions here and I assure you one of us will get to them asap.

I'd be interested in making like an Earth Bender that grew up in a Fire Nation territory in the Earth Kingdom who hid his bending abilities, that was able to escape with family. If that is possible? If not I can think of other concepts. But I wanted to check first.

Could you remind me. Possible to make an air bender? Wouldn't mind making a surviving air bender Blue Spirit type character. A troublemaker for the fire nation conducting sabotage and assassination complete with a scary nickname given to him/her.

I'll see what will come cooking out of my fingertips characters-wise, tempted between a Fire Nation soldier of some repute or a potential companion for the Avatar, not sure whether a bender or not, but I'll have some time to figure something out with aid from conversations here.

I'll see what will come cooking out of my fingertips characters-wise, tempted between a Fire Nation soldier of some repute or a potential companion for the Avatar, not sure whether a bender or not, but I'll have some time to figure something out with aid from conversations here.
A Fire Nation soldier would be cool, to fill out that side a bit more.
Could you remind me. Possible to make an air bender? Wouldn't mind making a surviving air bender Blue Spirit type character. A troublemaker for the fire nation conducting sabotage and assassination complete with a scary nickname given to him/her.
I'm not sure. I think Airbenders are being considered but it's a tricksy topic. Including too many or any overtly diminishes the beginning acts of the War with Sozin's attack on them.
Also any guide in making a Cs with the wanted poster?
I think that comes down to TYPE TYPE . I have no idea how to do that either, I'll just be posting the good ol' fashion way!

Just though i would try doesnt really matter? And my character idea Or has Basil the Bulgar Slayer Basil the Bulgar Slayer got the right idea?

I use the free software paint.net with the font type known as herculanum which is the official typeface of avatar the series. If you install the font to windows then the program allows you to insert the font without any problems. It can be quite tedious however. As for the question about airbenders - officially, no. We will not be allowing airbenders as there are longer term plans surrounding them which would become compromised with them being present now. I hope that is a complete enough answer, and I hope it does not dissuade you.

I use the free software paint.net with the font type known as herculanum which is the official typeface of avatar the series. If you install the font to windows then the program allows you to insert the font without any problems. It can be quite tedious however. As for the question about airbenders - officially, no. We will not be allowing airbenders as there are longer term plans surrounding them which would become compromised with them being present now. I hope that is a complete enough answer, and I hope it does not dissuade you.
Each late and I am tired so likely I am missing something but no air benders and by dissuade, you mean in joining in general?

Hi, just posting to you know make sure I'm actually making sure that I get notifications, also am I good for a novice earthbender?

Well considering we have Water and Fire already and we can't have air, so someone's gotta Earth it....even if she only has 6 months of experience

hehe thanks, I'm thinking of going a more floaty style of earth-bending, kinda like dust or mud rather than solid rocks

Interesting choice, that must actually be quite hard considering Earthbending is traditionaly very rigid.

Yeah, it would be especially hard if there are two other Earthbenders and they try to get her to keep in line with the rigid tradition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back