• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar Roleplay

Foxy-Miles

Elder Member
Plot: The elements are out of balance. All it took was for a single element to turn their backs on others for a worldwide war to break out against them all. The Avatar, master of all the elements, could stop them, but they never showed up. They’ve been missing for so long, people have lost hope that the Avatar would ever return to free them from the pain and suffering. Little did anyone know, the Avatar had returned and would bring about peace to the land. But not without help.

All benders are sent to war. Those who don't join the war, are sentenced to death. You are a secret bender, you practice in secret, nobody knows that you can bend. You keep this hidden so that you don't get drafted to war. One day you travel to a spot to rest in your travels. Over there you see someone you suspect to be the Avatar.

It's been 500 years since Aang's timeline. The Avatar is born a Firebender, and they'll have to master the other elements in order to stop the war. But the task won't be easy when you're being hunted for being an escaped bender and above all else, the Avatar.

So yeah- This takes place 500 years after Aang's time. But Korra hasn't happened mostly because I never fully sat down to watch it as I only saw bits and pieces.

So this war has been going on for 500 years, people have lost hope and honestly- kinda bitter towards the Avatar for taking 500 years to show up again.

The Nation to basically say "fuck you" to everyone to kickstart this new war, was the Air Nation, due to all that's happened before. Now they're peaceful people sure, but who's to say there couldn't have been rogues within that wanted revenge?

With how long the war has gone on, powerful leaders of the nations don't want it to end as it gives them money, soldiers (forcefully), and power.

Saving the world this time isn't going to be very easy, especially when you're being hunted.

Sooo-

Anyone want to take another journey with me that'll be darker and intense?

Yeah more lore about the war would be nice. Reason, the tech level and so on..

Well, at first it started with some rogues within the Air Nomads who decided that they wanted to get revenge on the Fire Nation for the 100-year war before that. That, of course, threw things out of balance again and soon enough, the other nations joined in and 500 years later, any bender is drafted off to fight in the war going on. Those that refuse to join, they're sentenced to death. And if they escape, then they're on the run, in hiding, etc.

It's come to the point that power leaders in the nations don't want the war to end anymore. The war gives them money from people, soldiers to fight for them, (against their wills mostly), and a sense of power and control. Needless to say, every nation is in the wrong this time, though there are those that want to stop it and for it to end.

Yo! Long time Foxy-Miles. Anyways, Only ever was familiar with original Avatar but got enough knowledge left to throw my lot in for a try, if you’re indeed still looking for players. Got a earth bender idea kicking around the ol’ noggin.

Yo! Long time Foxy-Miles. Anyways, Only ever was familiar with original Avatar but got enough knowledge left to throw my lot in for a try, if you’re indeed still looking for players. Got a earth bender idea kicking around the ol’ noggin.

Yo! Long time no see! How are you? Of course! Feel free to come join us, we're not too far in right now.

Yo! Long time no see! How are you? Of course! Feel free to come join us, we're not too far in right now.
Indeed! I’m doing alright. How about you? K sounds cool, I’ll jump over and see what people are doing character wise. Don’t want to unintentionally copy anybody with this idea.

Indeed! I’m doing alright. How about you? K sounds cool, I’ll jump over and see what people are doing character wise. Don’t want to unintentionally copy anybody with this idea.

Glad to hear that you're doing well. ^^ I'm doing as alright as I can. Lots of stuff going on but I'm hanging in there. No worries. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back