Well my room is very small so things are suddenly quite cramped and awkward, and that's before these two start just punching each other in the face right in front of me. I can say I'd try to break the fight up but I'd probably just panic. :ghost:

Give him a weird look as to why he looks like that and then turn around to find a monster behind me.

Well, nice knowing you, folks. ._.

Scream for a solid 2-3 minutes, then realize that Yukari decided to gap into my room and is probably trying to spirit me away to Gensokyo. Despite me knowing how untrustworthy Yukari is when she's trying to spirit away others, I ignore my conscience and leave for a world of fantasy anyway. If I didn't, I'd be missing the opportunity of a lifetime, after all.

I would....as calmly as I could call animal control. Because it's cute, kinda, but also randomly in my room so I'm not understanding how this is happening.

Try to keep it from eating any of my things while calling someone to help me move this animal out of my room.

Use it as a pillow :D
When the other three avatars playing games have left, I'll google games to play with sheepi. And we'll play games forever and ever :D

I'm naïve, don't judge me.

Run out of the house after still seeing a ROBLOX avatar in my room after rubbing my eyes.

I'd be questioning myself on why a game character is in my room before deciding that it's a dream and continue to game.

I would drop my controller and beg for her to put the gun down. Then I'd invite her to vent her frustration via Halo: Reach Firefight with invincibility on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back